Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy (Reboot) (closed)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
I'll be posting later tonight after dinner - weekend time means I can stay up hehehe
I'll be posting later tonight after dinner - weekend time means I can stay up hehehe
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Dudes I almost forgot Jean can attune to objects, this might end up being a battle between who's summoning/teleportation is stronger oof
Dudes I almost forgot Jean can attune to objects, this might end up being a battle between who's summoning/teleportation is stronger oof
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
If you want, I can make Chase try talking Jean into limiting the amount of times he uses it during the game for the sake of sportsmanship or a challenge or something.
If you want, I can make Chase try talking Jean into limiting the amount of times he uses it during the game for the sake of sportsmanship or a challenge or something.
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
I can't remember any of the ideas I came up with for a second character..
I can't remember any of the ideas I came up with for a second character..
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
I kinda wanna make a second character, a Templar that is Allis sibling to be exact. I dont think id like them to go to the school, maybe theyre a "grounds keeper" or something, keeping track of the Templar students, and Alli too

Idk i think it be really fun drama :))

But id have him come in later in the story, once school actually starts yk
I kinda wanna make a second character, a Templar that is Allis sibling to be exact. I dont think id like them to go to the school, maybe theyre a "grounds keeper" or something, keeping track of the Templar students, and Alli too

Idk i think it be really fun drama :))

But id have him come in later in the story, once school actually starts yk
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
in other news [img]https://i.ibb.co/M2h5Hpz/2024-04-07-0nt-Kleki.png[/img]
in other news
2024-04-07-0nt-Kleki.png
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
Phat boi with hot girl hair, love himb (or herb, we don't fully assume) Usually when I get a gender wrong esp on a they/them it's usually b/c I looked at the design and assigned them an aethstetic that happened to be a little gendered, ie, 'gay fashion disaster'.

But that's an actually funny idea for Alli to have an estranged sibling in the Templar.
Kinda like how in theory Landon has a sister that wouldn't at all be affiliated with them and could run into her at Clayton. But I've only written her a little bit but she's funky as I gave her a lil' synesthesia ans she shows her Dalamadur side a bit more with what I can really only describe as a scaly vitiligo, only not caused by sun damage or being a genetic chimera (idk if those make an actual vitiligo or not but sometimes that causes a similar pattern)
Phat boi with hot girl hair, love himb (or herb, we don't fully assume) Usually when I get a gender wrong esp on a they/them it's usually b/c I looked at the design and assigned them an aethstetic that happened to be a little gendered, ie, 'gay fashion disaster'.

But that's an actually funny idea for Alli to have an estranged sibling in the Templar.
Kinda like how in theory Landon has a sister that wouldn't at all be affiliated with them and could run into her at Clayton. But I've only written her a little bit but she's funky as I gave her a lil' synesthesia ans she shows her Dalamadur side a bit more with what I can really only describe as a scaly vitiligo, only not caused by sun damage or being a genetic chimera (idk if those make an actual vitiligo or not but sometimes that causes a similar pattern)
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2024-04-07 11:32:15" ] Phat boi with hot girl hair, love himb (or herb, we don't fully assume) [s]Usually when I get a gender wrong esp on a they/them it's usually b/c I looked at the design and assigned them an aethstetic that happened to be a little gendered, ie, 'gay fashion disaster'.[/s] [/quote] lolol [s] I totally get that, heteronormative upbringing smh [/s] I think ill write something up, If i really like it i [i]might[/i] make it a thing-
SmilodonLady wrote on 2024-04-07 11:32:15:

lolol I totally get that, heteronormative upbringing smh

I think ill write something up, If i really like it i might make it a thing-
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
[quote name="LL525" date="2024-04-07 11:40:16" ] [quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2024-04-07 11:32:15" ] Phat boi with hot girl hair, love himb (or herb, we don't fully assume) [s]Usually when I get a gender wrong esp on a they/them it's usually b/c I looked at the design and assigned them an aethstetic that happened to be a little gendered, ie, 'gay fashion disaster'.[/s] [/quote] lolol [s] I totally get that, heteronormative upbringing smh [/s] I think ill write something up, If i really like it i [i]might[/i] make it a thing- [/quote] Same here, and I really do try since one of my first OC's for RPing is a they/them (born intersex so they really do kinda look androgynous) but umm... dun really correct anyone if they use any other pronoun so long as you're consistent within a session with it (aside from it, that just sounds rude. They also don't like to confuse everyone.) I almost always use they/them for the character just for clarity but in the rare instance 'they' just sounds wrong in a sentence I tend to go masc but that has only happened twice(?) since they/them almost always can sound right in a sentence.
LL525 wrote on 2024-04-07 11:40:16:
SmilodonLady wrote on 2024-04-07 11:32:15:

lolol I totally get that, heteronormative upbringing smh

I think ill write something up, If i really like it i might make it a thing-

Same here, and I really do try since one of my first OC's for RPing is a they/them (born intersex so they really do kinda look androgynous) but umm... dun really correct anyone if they use any other pronoun so long as you're consistent within a session with it (aside from it, that just sounds rude. They also don't like to confuse everyone.) I almost always use they/them for the character just for clarity but in the rare instance 'they' just sounds wrong in a sentence I tend to go masc but that has only happened twice(?) since they/them almost always can sound right in a sentence.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
@LL525

Hey, just an FYI, because there is already one Templar teacher, we wouldn't really be able to have a second one. But if you wanted a Templar student, that's fair game :3
@LL525

Hey, just an FYI, because there is already one Templar teacher, we wouldn't really be able to have a second one. But if you wanted a Templar student, that's fair game :3
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50