Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | PAUSED Let me draw your OCs and Dragons
1 2 3
tysm! :D I love it! :D
tysm! :D I love it! :D
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
[quote name="Grimelich" date="2024-04-02 16:38:03" ] [color=Indigo]@arandoperso aaaa thank you for your compliments to Ish (the pink guy) they're an eldritch parasite that took over a human host and made them into a whole new appearance, kinda based on their weird perception of angels. Also as far as tips go there's a link to my ko-fi on my profile, I wasn't sure if it was ok to link it here on this post otherwise don't worry about it :> I had a lot of fun working on Hans. I didn't want to assume his colors so I hope the little scene is ok. Thank you for sharing him with me [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4ffa455751e709c6946d77979924fd5d/980934f6a9fe09f6-ef/s540x810/d6c4302eaa1c3d9a982a316ffc211decf98972c1.png[/img][/color] [/quote] My boy omg I wanna cry he looks so good thank you! I’lol stop by your cofi when I get home today That’s such a fun story for Ish! Very cool spin on Eldritch horror Would it be okay if I colored the piece and share it with you? Credit of course will be given! If not I totally get that.
Grimelich wrote on 2024-04-02 16:38:03:
@arandoperso

aaaa thank you for your compliments to Ish (the pink guy) they're an eldritch parasite that took over a human host and made them into a whole new appearance, kinda based on their weird perception of angels.

Also as far as tips go there's a link to my ko-fi on my profile, I wasn't sure if it was ok to link it here on this post otherwise don't worry about it :>

I had a lot of fun working on Hans. I didn't want to assume his colors so I hope the little scene is ok. Thank you for sharing him with me

d6c4302eaa1c3d9a982a316ffc211decf98972c1.png

My boy omg I wanna cry he looks so good thank you! I’lol stop by your cofi when I get home today

That’s such a fun story for Ish! Very cool spin on Eldritch horror

Would it be okay if I colored the piece and share it with you? Credit of course will be given! If not I totally get that.
Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
@arandoperso I'm honestly just glad you like the piece so much! Feel free to color it and share it with me, I'd love to see what you do - If I can help with that at all let me know :o)
@arandoperso I'm honestly just glad you like the piece so much! Feel free to color it and share it with me, I'd love to see what you do - If I can help with that at all let me know :o)
Scary Storybook N ± Bug ± He/Him ± AuDHD ± Ace N
Just doing my best ± Avatar Dragon ±
Book of Eldritch Horror
AHHHH, IT'S THEM! ;o; THE ONE!!!

Ahaha, capturing its charisma is definitely hard, huh? xD I say you did a wonderful job with it, ahh! ;o; And I'm so glad you went with the topless/hair ref~ While it didn't have to be topless, I've realized I like it with its hair more. xD

I got to see this glorious sight before going to bed, ehehe~ Thanks a bunch! :3 Would it be okay if I stuck it on their offsite pages with credit? If not, it's totally fine and it'll still be up on its onsite profile. :3
AHHHH, IT'S THEM! ;o; THE ONE!!!

Ahaha, capturing its charisma is definitely hard, huh? xD I say you did a wonderful job with it, ahh! ;o; And I'm so glad you went with the topless/hair ref~ While it didn't have to be topless, I've realized I like it with its hair more. xD

I got to see this glorious sight before going to bed, ehehe~ Thanks a bunch! :3 Would it be okay if I stuck it on their offsite pages with credit? If not, it's totally fine and it'll still be up on its onsite profile. :3
@commander Honestly I'm just so pleased you liked the drawing so much and that I picked a good reference/look for it aaaa

Please feel free to use the art however you like for personal use - no commercial use like reselling or anything like that :o)
@commander Honestly I'm just so pleased you liked the drawing so much and that I picked a good reference/look for it aaaa

Please feel free to use the art however you like for personal use - no commercial use like reselling or anything like that :o)
Book of Eldritch Horror
WOAHHH OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS AMAZINGKHSDFSKD?????? WOAH. WOAH. WOW. may i put this on her toyhouse???
WOAHHH OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS AMAZINGKHSDFSKD?????? WOAH. WOAH. WOW. may i put this on her toyhouse???
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
I don't understand why people would sell others' art as it is, so don't worry about that, LOL. (tbh, I dislike reselling in general thanks to another pet site, where it's actually quite frowned upon to buy from another user's shop just to resell for a higher price - plus people get mad at my workplace because their "job" is reselling what they find and buy from us, so they're hating that we're basically making it impossible for them to make a profit; They're lucky I don't suggest we raise prices just to spite them! :P)

But of course~ I'm definitely gonna stick it on its other pages then~ And yesss, I've been somewhat hoping someone would draw from that design (though in defense, it was a newly made ref so hasn't had the chance to be showcased as much, and I'm kinda wary of posting the body horror, LOL), so to see it drawn this way was super awesome (and One's first guest piece with that design, yeee)~ :D
I don't understand why people would sell others' art as it is, so don't worry about that, LOL. (tbh, I dislike reselling in general thanks to another pet site, where it's actually quite frowned upon to buy from another user's shop just to resell for a higher price - plus people get mad at my workplace because their "job" is reselling what they find and buy from us, so they're hating that we're basically making it impossible for them to make a profit; They're lucky I don't suggest we raise prices just to spite them! :P)

But of course~ I'm definitely gonna stick it on its other pages then~ And yesss, I've been somewhat hoping someone would draw from that design (though in defense, it was a newly made ref so hasn't had the chance to be showcased as much, and I'm kinda wary of posting the body horror, LOL), so to see it drawn this way was super awesome (and One's first guest piece with that design, yeee)~ :D
@eyayah Thank you so much!! Please feel free to put it on TH as long as you credit me :>
@eyayah Thank you so much!! Please feel free to put it on TH as long as you credit me :>
Book of Eldritch Horror
absolutely, you will get full credit, thank you so much!!! i love it!!

edit: if youre planning to open an art shop i'd love to be put on the pinglist...!
absolutely, you will get full credit, thank you so much!!! i love it!!

edit: if youre planning to open an art shop i'd love to be put on the pinglist...!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
guitars are very hard their reference wS the first time i ever drew one lol, thank you so much this was really fun to wake up to!
guitars are very hard their reference wS the first time i ever drew one lol, thank you so much this was really fun to wake up to!
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
1 2 3