Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fandragon to breed ratio
1 2 3 4
just got curious about what breeds i most commonly use for my fandragons, so here we are.

(i included my w.i.ps, counting them as the breed i want to turn them in to)

Bogsneak: 0
Coatl:3
Fae:1
Guardian:2
Imperial:4 (although one is getting marva's cloak sooo...)
Mirror:2
Nocturne:1
Obelisk:1
Pearlcatcher:2
Ridgeback:0
Skydancer:3
Snapper:1
Spiral:1
Tundra:2
Wildclaw:0

Aberration:0
Aether:0
Auraboa:0
Banescale:1
Gaoler:0
Sandsurge:0
Undertide:1
Veilspun:0

^could be binary code lol

so for me imps are the most common, skydancers and coatls next. can't say im surprised lol

anyone else want to share?
just got curious about what breeds i most commonly use for my fandragons, so here we are.

(i included my w.i.ps, counting them as the breed i want to turn them in to)

Bogsneak: 0
Coatl:3
Fae:1
Guardian:2
Imperial:4 (although one is getting marva's cloak sooo...)
Mirror:2
Nocturne:1
Obelisk:1
Pearlcatcher:2
Ridgeback:0
Skydancer:3
Spiral:1
Tundra:2
Wildclaw:0

Banescale:1
Gaoler:0
Undertide:1
Veilspun:0

^could be binary code lol

so for me imps are the most common, skydancers and coatls next. can't say im surprised lol

anyone else want to share?
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
I am interested in what the overall stats are for this, if it favours people's preferred breeds or if there are ones that are just used more for fan dergs for whatever reason.

Here's mine, including the projects I'm still in the process of breeding for:
Fae: 1
Nocturne: 2
Obelisk: 1
Pearlcatcher: 2
Ridgeback: 1
Skydancer: 1
Spiral: 2
Tundra: 1
Wildclaw: 2

Quite varied, and none taking the lead. Spirals make sense for me, but the others in joint-first are a bit unexpected for my preference.
I am interested in what the overall stats are for this, if it favours people's preferred breeds or if there are ones that are just used more for fan dergs for whatever reason.

Here's mine, including the projects I'm still in the process of breeding for:
Fae: 1
Nocturne: 2
Obelisk: 1
Pearlcatcher: 2
Ridgeback: 1
Skydancer: 1
Wildclaw: 2

Quite varied, and none taking the lead. Spirals make sense for me, but the others in joint-first are a bit unexpected for my preference.
FObX7rS.png
Interesting! Here's my stats, including ones that are going to be breed changed at some point.

Aberration - 3
Aether - 2

Auraboa & Banescale - 0

Bogsneak - 1
Coatl - 2
Fae - 5
Gaoler - 3
Guardian - 2
Imperial - 4
Mirror - 1
Nocturne - 4
Obelisk - 7
Pearlcatcher - 3
Ridgeback - 3
Sandsurge - 2
Skydancer - 7
Snapper - 2
Spiral - 6
Tundra - 2
Udnertide - 1
Veilspun - 1
Wildclaw - 5

I'd say I have a pretty even spread. I'm not to surprised at the amount of Obelisks I have, considering they are my favorite breed. What I AM surprised about though is the amount of skydancers
Interesting! Here's my stats, including ones that are going to be breed changed at some point.

Aberration - 3
Aether - 2

Auraboa & Banescale - 0

Bogsneak - 1
Coatl - 2
Fae - 5
Gaoler - 3
Guardian - 2
Imperial - 4
Mirror - 1
Nocturne - 4
Obelisk - 7
Pearlcatcher - 3
Ridgeback - 3
Sandsurge - 2
Skydancer - 7
Snapper - 2
Spiral - 6
Tundra - 2
Udnertide - 1
Veilspun - 1
Wildclaw - 5

I'd say I have a pretty even spread. I'm not to surprised at the amount of Obelisks I have, considering they are my favorite breed. What I AM surprised about though is the amount of skydancers
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
I'm going to check, but my prediction is that skydancers and pearlcatchers are my highest number lol

Welp, after counting them up, it seems I forgot about my Black Books collection which jumped my veilspun count way up lol

Secondarily it would be skydancers, followed by spirals

Bogsneak: 2
Coatl: 2
Fae: 8
Guardian: 0
Imperial: 6
Mirror: 5
Nocturne: 0
Obelisk: 0
Pearlcatcher: 9
Ridgeback: 0
Skydancer: 12
Snapper: 1
Spiral: 11
Wildclaw: 1

Aberration: 5
Aether: 3
Auraboa: 0
Banescale: 3
Gaoler: 3
Sandsurge: 2
Undertide: 3
Veilspun: 13
I'm going to check, but my prediction is that skydancers and pearlcatchers are my highest number lol

Welp, after counting them up, it seems I forgot about my Black Books collection which jumped my veilspun count way up lol

Secondarily it would be skydancers, followed by spirals

Bogsneak: 2
Fae: 8
Guardian: 0
Imperial: 6
Mirror: 5
Nocturne: 0
Obelisk: 0
Pearlcatcher: 9
Ridgeback: 0
Skydancer: 12
Snapper: 1
Spiral: 11
Wildclaw: 1

Aberration: 5
Aether: 3
Auraboa: 0
Banescale: 3
Gaoler: 3
Sandsurge: 2
Undertide: 3
Veilspun: 13
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
[quote name="Arcadaline" date="2024-03-28 10:48:07" ] I am interested in what the overall stats are for this, if it favours people's preferred breeds or if there are ones that are just used more for fan dergs for whatever reason. [/quote] agreed!! an overall like ballpark of this would be so fun, tho my predictions on the most popular fandragon breeds are skydancers and wildclaws. I think if that was true the question tho is, do people prefer to turn characters into those breeds, or do people prefer characters with a skydancer/wildclaw vibe [emoji=coatl confused size=1] as for my own I counted some that kind of straddle the line as well as unfinished ones [emoji=aberration happy size=1]: 3 [emoji=aether happy size=1]: 4 [emoji=auraboa happy size=1]: 1 [emoji=banescale happy size=1]: 0 [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]: 0 [emoji=coatl happy size=1]: 6 [emoji=fae happy size=1]: 2 [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]: 6 [emoji=guardian happy size=1]: 0 [emoji=imperial happy size=1]: 4 [emoji=mirror happy size=1]: 1 [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]: 1 [emoji=obelisk happy size=1]: 6 [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1]: 7 [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]: 0 [emoji=sandsurge happy size=1]: 1 [emoji=skydancer happy size=1]: 3 [emoji=snapper happy size=1]: 2 [emoji=spiral happy size=1]: 3 [emoji=tundra happy size=1]: 3 [emoji=undertide happy size=1]: 1 [emoji=veilspun happy size=1]: 1 [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1]: 3 I didnt actually expect pearlcatchers to win, nor did I think I had that many liskies! I was just working on an outfit for a bogsneak tho and this makes me wanna go ahead with that, need fanbogs EDIT: SORRY GUARDIANS I somehow missed the guard emoji
Arcadaline wrote on 2024-03-28 10:48:07:
agreed!! an overall like ballpark of this would be so fun, tho my predictions on the most popular fandragon breeds are skydancers and wildclaws. I think if that was true the question tho is, do people prefer to turn characters into those breeds, or do people prefer characters with a skydancer/wildclaw vibe

as for my own I counted some that kind of straddle the line as well as unfinished ones
: 3
: 4
: 1
: 0
: 6
: 2
: 4
: 7
: 2

I didnt actually expect pearlcatchers to win, nor did I think I had that many liskies! I was just working on an outfit for a bogsneak tho and this makes me wanna go ahead with that, need fanbogs

EDIT: SORRY GUARDIANS I somehow missed the guard emoji
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I only have three fandragons, two are spirals and one is obelisk.
I only have three fandragons, two are spirals and one is obelisk.
lik2pA1X.jpg
I feel like it'd be important to break this down by who's being made a fanderg of- like, what's best for a character definitely isn't necessarily one of my favorite breeds, yeah? (Though, it also might be interesting to break down by people who do/don't pay attention to FR's lore when making fandergs) As far as mine go (I'm going to count one that's a WIP, and I did try to take lore somewhat into account for these): [emoji=ridgeback size=1]: 1 [emoji=imperial size=1]: 1 [emoji=obelisk size=1]: 1* [emoji=tundra size=1]: 1 * (my Obel "fanderg" is a memorial for my kitty, and the Tun might become an Obel at some point...) (also, I have another Obel and a Wildclaw that I want to get, but my breeding pair's been mean on the one and I haven't nailed down colors for the other)
I feel like it'd be important to break this down by who's being made a fanderg of- like, what's best for a character definitely isn't necessarily one of my favorite breeds, yeah?
(Though, it also might be interesting to break down by people who do/don't pay attention to FR's lore when making fandergs)

As far as mine go (I'm going to count one that's a WIP, and I did try to take lore somewhat into account for these):
: 1*

* (my Obel "fanderg" is a memorial for my kitty, and the Tun might become an Obel at some point...)

(also, I have another Obel and a Wildclaw that I want to get, but my breeding pair's been mean on the one and I haven't nailed down colors for the other)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

spiral and skydaner
edit: double posted, one was deleted just now!
I had two and now one.
spiral and skydaner
edit: double posted, one was deleted just now!
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
The species representation of my fandragons:

Fae: 4
Guardian: 6
Tundra: 2
Mirror: 1
Pearlcatcher: 3
Snapper: 6
Skydancer: 3
Imperial: 2
Nocturne: 1

Banescale: 1
Aberration: 1

The winners by a landslide are Guardians and Snappers. Probably because I have a lot of fandragons of larger-bodied characters and I default to Guardian or Snapper for those body types.
The species representation of my fandragons:

Fae: 4
Guardian: 6
Tundra: 2
Mirror: 1
Pearlcatcher: 3
Snapper: 6
Skydancer: 3
Imperial: 2
Nocturne: 1

Banescale: 1
Aberration: 1

The winners by a landslide are Guardians and Snappers. Probably because I have a lot of fandragons of larger-bodied characters and I default to Guardian or Snapper for those body types.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Here are mine.

Bogsneak:0
Coatl:2
Fae:2
Guardian:3
Imperial:7
Mirror:1
Nocturne:2
Obelisk:2
Pearlcatcher:1
Ridgeback:2
Skydancer:6
Spiral:0
Tundra:1
Wildclaw:4

Banescale:0
Gaoler:1
Undertide:0
Veilspun:1

Imperials is at the top which I am not surprised. Imperials just fit a lot of characters I like. Followed by skydancers and wildclaws. I don't have many ancient fandragons.
This is definitely interesting to see.
Here are mine.

Bogsneak:0
Coatl:2
Fae:2
Guardian:3
Imperial:7
Mirror:1
Nocturne:2
Obelisk:2
Pearlcatcher:1
Ridgeback:2
Skydancer:6
Spiral:0
Tundra:1
Wildclaw:4

Banescale:0
Gaoler:1
Undertide:0
Veilspun:1

Imperials is at the top which I am not surprised. Imperials just fit a lot of characters I like. Followed by skydancers and wildclaws. I don't have many ancient fandragons.
This is definitely interesting to see.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
1 2 3 4