Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | come in here and tell me your WIP totals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hmm, it's spiked again, so about 75kg and 22mt
hmm, it's spiked again, so about 75kg and 22mt
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
...ok after reading this thread I'm really glad I'm not into G1s so I can do my projects by breeding
...ok after reading this thread I'm really glad I'm not into G1s so I can do my projects by breeding
My projects tab is only like 7, however:
  • Raichu's Koi (1.2kg)
  • Otoros's WC breed change and Ribbon gene (2kg and 190kt)
  • Haruko's Eel (155kt)
  • Terror's Leopard (140kt)
  • Sythlar's Breed Change + Tiger + Diamondback + Uncommon eye vial (485kt) (+ Assorted items for branches)
  • Iharaira's Python (Depends on AH prices, but currently 29g)
  • Xaveria's Bar + Striation (185kt)
  • Jump's Breed Change + Jaguar + Trail (120kt + Assorted items for brewing)
  • Poppy's Jester + Tert Removal (1.2kg and 10kt)

Jump and Poppy are hiding in the hidden, by the way. So, overall and converted to gems, we get:
1285g from the treasure genes
5685 overall...

not bad compared to others, but still terrifying
My projects tab is only like 7, however:
  • Raichu's Koi (1.2kg)
  • Otoros's WC breed change and Ribbon gene (2kg and 190kt)
  • Haruko's Eel (155kt)
  • Terror's Leopard (140kt)
  • Sythlar's Breed Change + Tiger + Diamondback + Uncommon eye vial (485kt) (+ Assorted items for branches)
  • Iharaira's Python (Depends on AH prices, but currently 29g)
  • Xaveria's Bar + Striation (185kt)
  • Jump's Breed Change + Jaguar + Trail (120kt + Assorted items for brewing)
  • Poppy's Jester + Tert Removal (1.2kg and 10kt)

Jump and Poppy are hiding in the hidden, by the way. So, overall and converted to gems, we get:
1285g from the treasure genes
5685 overall...

not bad compared to others, but still terrifying
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
I have some projects I need to actually decide on what they’re getting, but the two that have firm plans need a modern pharaoh, and a veilspun scroll. 2500g isn’t too bad!
I have some projects I need to actually decide on what they’re getting, but the two that have firm plans need a modern pharaoh, and a veilspun scroll. 2500g isn’t too bad!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I am not doing that math. I appreciate my remaining sanity
I am not doing that math. I appreciate my remaining sanity
Well I just finished scattering a dragon, haven't decided on genes yet but the total gem count is already at 36,750g [emoji=skull size=1]
Well I just finished scattering a dragon, haven't decided on genes yet but the total gem count is already at 36,750g
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
treasure genes and Baldwin genes: 2,269,375t
gem genes: 4000g
:,)

(I always use dom discounts so treasure prices are 15% off)

this also doesn't include the *checks notes* 4-5 dragons I haven't decided on a gene plan for. help me
treasure genes and Baldwin genes: 2,269,375t
gem genes: 4000g
:,)

(I always use dom discounts so treasure prices are 15% off)

this also doesn't include the *checks notes* 4-5 dragons I haven't decided on a gene plan for. help me
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
The number I just added up was 36760g, including treasure and Baldwin genes. I don't even want to know what my total would be without dom discount calculated in or with the rest of my dragons planned (have 95 projects, but less than half planned).

Umas and outfits not included, this is fine-
The number I just added up was 36760g, including treasure and Baldwin genes. I don't even want to know what my total would be without dom discount calculated in or with the rest of my dragons planned (have 95 projects, but less than half planned).

Umas and outfits not included, this is fine-
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
cca. 57,200,000 Treasure and 263,000 Gems. [emoji=skull size=1] And this.....this is just geneing. No apparel or anything else.
cca. 57,200,000 Treasure and 263,000 Gems.

And this.....this is just geneing. No apparel or anything else.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
no, no, you're doing it wrong.

you never total how much you need, you just pretend everything is fine and pretend every goal is attainable blissfully unaware of how much you're going to suffer :D
no, no, you're doing it wrong.

you never total how much you need, you just pretend everything is fine and pretend every goal is attainable blissfully unaware of how much you're going to suffer :D
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7