Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so who was gonna tell me
you can get wind fest currency in any gathering location now??

i forgot to switch to wind before gathering just now, and i got the currency anyways. im assuming its the same way for all fest currencies now

how long has this been a thing??
you can get wind fest currency in any gathering location now??

i forgot to switch to wind before gathering just now, and i got the currency anyways. im assuming its the same way for all fest currencies now

how long has this been a thing??
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
Wait what??? I've been clueless as well I guess? I've been doing only wind gathering since fest started.
Wait what??? I've been clueless as well I guess? I've been doing only wind gathering since fest started.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
They changed it a while ago... not sure when tbh. You still only get the skin chests by digging in the fest element, but that's the only thing that's element-locked now.

I still change all my gathering to the fest element out of habit and "what if it broke randomly???" :P
They changed it a while ago... not sure when tbh. You still only get the skin chests by digging in the fest element, but that's the only thing that's element-locked now.

I still change all my gathering to the fest element out of habit and "what if it broke randomly???" :P
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
In 2022 they changed it :) You can see in that year's Brightshine here
In 2022 they changed it :) You can see in that year's Brightshine here
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
They changed it awhile back, but i still make it a tradition to scavenge during that festival's area for the week to see if i'll get an egg to hatch in celebration.
They changed it awhile back, but i still make it a tradition to scavenge during that festival's area for the week to see if i'll get an egg to hatch in celebration.
xulc4O8.png
Even if it's changed it's still nice to gather from the other elements once in a while to get an assortment of items that might be needed for various things (Or selling if you don't care about said various things)
Even if it's changed it's still nice to gather from the other elements once in a while to get an assortment of items that might be needed for various things (Or selling if you don't care about said various things)
f0fd1aee68aedd2d14eb6a05d800ce8f9c4688cc.png
it changed all the way back in 2022????

i need to pay more attention to these things, its not the first time ive missed an added/updated feature hhh
it changed all the way back in 2022????

i need to pay more attention to these things, its not the first time ive missed an added/updated feature hhh
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
I still gather in Wind out of habit idc
I still gather in Wind out of habit idc
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
i don’t normally gather outside of fests so getting the assortment of items that comes from scavenging/digging in the current fests area is still nice for me
i don’t normally gather outside of fests so getting the assortment of items that comes from scavenging/digging in the current fests area is still nice for me
D9XjOpZ.jpg