Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | nest cancellation item
1 2 3 4 5
some of my pairs are very personal to me and I dread the day I accidentally pair them wrong because of a glitch or a mis-click and then not be able to do anything about it, huge support for this
some of my pairs are very personal to me and I dread the day I accidentally pair them wrong because of a glitch or a mis-click and then not be able to do anything about it, huge support for this
Support, if anything they should just add a "unavailable for nesting" option in the customize menu that toggles the dragon unable to breed. Or something similar
Support, if anything they should just add a "unavailable for nesting" option in the customize menu that toggles the dragon unable to breed. Or something similar
Big support for either an item to dismantle a nest, or a toggle for dragons that would remove them from the breeding list.
Big support for either an item to dismantle a nest, or a toggle for dragons that would remove them from the breeding list.
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
yes
yes
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
i think this is something needed, especially as there’s a glitch I’ve seen where you can select the wrong dragon for breeding, even though it’s listed as the right dragon. If it’s the website’s fault a breeding was wrong the website should also have a way to undo it.
i think this is something needed, especially as there’s a glitch I’ve seen where you can select the wrong dragon for breeding, even though it’s listed as the right dragon. If it’s the website’s fault a breeding was wrong the website should also have a way to undo it.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Support. Sometimes I get a wegg nest that I feel isn't worth the nest slot it's taking up for 5 days.
Support. Sometimes I get a wegg nest that I feel isn't worth the nest slot it's taking up for 5 days.
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
Support - this is something that should have been added long ago. The frustration of accidentally breeding a g1 or old dragon and knowing the value is shot must be horrendous. An option to remove dragons from the breeding pool altogether would be super nice, as well.

Dragons should still go on cooldown after nest cancellation (to prevent people from cancelling and re-nesting for higher egg counts). I don't think it would affect game balance much, if at all.
Support - this is something that should have been added long ago. The frustration of accidentally breeding a g1 or old dragon and knowing the value is shot must be horrendous. An option to remove dragons from the breeding pool altogether would be super nice, as well.

Dragons should still go on cooldown after nest cancellation (to prevent people from cancelling and re-nesting for higher egg counts). I don't think it would affect game balance much, if at all.
GDX2TAx.png
I don't like the idea of breaking or rotting the fertilized eggs, but if it's like "Give these eggs to Hannah's Happy Hatchery?" in the trading post or something that'd be nice. I just hate the idea of killing baby dragons, it makes me really upset.
I don't like the idea of breaking or rotting the fertilized eggs, but if it's like "Give these eggs to Hannah's Happy Hatchery?" in the trading post or something that'd be nice. I just hate the idea of killing baby dragons, it makes me really upset.
youtriedstar.png
[quote name="Mack" date="2024-03-29 21:11:14" ] yes [/quote]
Mack wrote on 2024-03-29 21:11:14:
yes
WLoOVBq.jpeg
[quote name="AmethystRose1958" date="2024-04-07 10:41:35" ] I don't like the idea of breaking or rotting the fertilized eggs, but if it's like "Give these eggs to Hannah's Happy Hatchery?" in the trading post or something that'd be nice. I just hate the idea of killing baby dragons, it makes me really upset. [/quote] I think the best course of action is either this, or something that's open to interpretation. Because I, personally, don't care. But some people do, and to avoid... issues........ we need to keep the latter group in mind when it comes to how the pop-up/item description/etc. is phrased.
AmethystRose1958 wrote on 2024-04-07 10:41:35:

I think the best course of action is either this, or something that's open to interpretation. Because I, personally, don't care. But some people do, and to avoid... issues........ we need to keep the latter group in mind when it comes to how the pop-up/item description/etc. is phrased.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
1 2 3 4 5