Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The open ocean of Sornieth
1 2
Only one way to find out! *Starts playing wind waker music*.

I kinda feel like Sornieth (the continent) is maybe Australia sized, so there's gotta be another continent or something out there.
Only one way to find out! *Starts playing wind waker music*.

I kinda feel like Sornieth (the continent) is maybe Australia sized, so there's gotta be another continent or something out there.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
I like to think that there are other continents (Sornieth being the biggest) and various small islands.

The dragons just haven't explored outside of where the Deities magic reaches, so they don't truly know what's out there.

EDIT:
In fact, I have a dragon that kind of explores this possibility.

Instead of going into space, some Aethers went into the vast ocean, they just happened to come back the same time their space brethren did
I like to think that there are other continents (Sornieth being the biggest) and various small islands.

The dragons just haven't explored outside of where the Deities magic reaches, so they don't truly know what's out there.

EDIT:
In fact, I have a dragon that kind of explores this possibility.

Instead of going into space, some Aethers went into the vast ocean, they just happened to come back the same time their space brethren did
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
The Undying Lands, probably
The Undying Lands, probably
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
1 2