Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 432 433 434 435 436 ... 443 444
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=93011560][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/930116/93011560.png[/img][/url] [b][color=#bea55d]T[/color][color=#b49d59] [/color][color=#aa9556]E[/color][color=#a08c52] [/color][color=#96844f]N[/color][color=#8c7c4b] [/color][color=#827448]E[/color][color=#786c44] [/color][color=#6e6441]B[/color][color=#635b3d] [/color][color=#595339]R[/color][color=#4f4b36] [/color][color=#454332]I[/color][color=#3b3b2f] [/color][color=#31322b]E[/color][color=#272a28] [/color][color=#1d2224]L[/color][/b] [i]He/Him[/i] Interacting with: Holly @JellyRaven, Aren @AutumnFall123, Laurent @nameofuser, Thunderdancer @KingJava123456 [/center] ----- Shortly after Tenebriel finished speaking to Holly and the grey Wildclaw had stormed off, Aren appeared led by his deities. He too was shocked by the sight, and Tenebriel honestly couldn't blame him. Anyone would be. [i]Except the culprit[/i], his brain supplied. The two cats were peering over the edge of the pit before Tenebriel could stop them. They were showing some kind of morbid curiosity. They were predators after all, the sight of prey would probably be similar to whatever this was. But as long as they didn't disturb the crime scene, they could do whatever they wanted. Hopefully they were well fed enough. A Spiral landed nearby. Tenebriel vaguely remembered him as a guest who had watched him on the first day. He called out to him, "Guest, it's best to stay away from here. Go back to the shelter, it will be safe there." Before he could say anything else, something crashed behind them. He turned to see a bright glow and a good portion of the crime scene dissolving into nothing. He was about to cast Detect Magic when the source of the glow became apparent: the Pearlcatcher, Laurent. He hadn't seen the pit yet, but was looking up with horror. Of course, Light dragons wouldn't be used to this kind of morbidity. That's what made Twizzler such a good candidate for scaring them off. Tenebriel felt a little bit sad with how his thoughts constantly wandered to companions who were no longer there. "Laurent," he called at a moderate volume. When he realised that probably wasn't going to work, he turned to Holly. "Please investigate the crime scene if you can, and try to prevent any further destruction of it. I'll bring these guests back and return as soon as possible." He still had to inform Tequit. And to Aren, he said gently, "Let's go back, Aren. This is not a good place to stay."
93011560.png

T E N E B R I E L
He/Him

Interacting with: Holly @JellyRaven, Aren @AutumnFall123, Laurent @nameofuser, Thunderdancer @KingJava123456

Shortly after Tenebriel finished speaking to Holly and the grey Wildclaw had stormed off, Aren appeared led by his deities. He too was shocked by the sight, and Tenebriel honestly couldn't blame him. Anyone would be. Except the culprit, his brain supplied.

The two cats were peering over the edge of the pit before Tenebriel could stop them. They were showing some kind of morbid curiosity. They were predators after all, the sight of prey would probably be similar to whatever this was. But as long as they didn't disturb the crime scene, they could do whatever they wanted. Hopefully they were well fed enough.

A Spiral landed nearby. Tenebriel vaguely remembered him as a guest who had watched him on the first day. He called out to him, "Guest, it's best to stay away from here. Go back to the shelter, it will be safe there."

Before he could say anything else, something crashed behind them. He turned to see a bright glow and a good portion of the crime scene dissolving into nothing. He was about to cast Detect Magic when the source of the glow became apparent: the Pearlcatcher, Laurent. He hadn't seen the pit yet, but was looking up with horror.

Of course, Light dragons wouldn't be used to this kind of morbidity. That's what made Twizzler such a good candidate for scaring them off. Tenebriel felt a little bit sad with how his thoughts constantly wandered to companions who were no longer there.

"Laurent," he called at a moderate volume. When he realised that probably wasn't going to work, he turned to Holly. "Please investigate the crime scene if you can, and try to prevent any further destruction of it. I'll bring these guests back and return as soon as possible." He still had to inform Tequit.

And to Aren, he said gently, "Let's go back, Aren. This is not a good place to stay."
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89120699][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/891207/89120699.png[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/FYb267I.png[/img] [b][size=4]Aren[/b] | JinxJou[/size] [b]He/They[/b] | She/Her [i]Interacting: Tenebriel (@starwindrider)[/center] [Color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [b]Aren[/b] continued staring at the scene for a few moments more, trying to make sense of it, before finally tearing his eyes away at Tenebriel's urging. "Yes, I... Likely wouldn't be of much help here, anyhow..." He murmured, still not fully processing the horror. A random thought presented itself in his shocked blank brain: He was thankful for his cats helmet. It hid his emotions from being painted on his face, since he was terrible at hiding them, and it felt somewhat like a shield from the terror of the world. Aren was also glad to get away from the crowd that had gathered, and stepped closer to Tenebriel, his only friend in these nightmarish days. [Color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [b]JinxJou[/b] was at the edge of the pit with the augite protector, both staring down in shock. What could have tricked the giant beast? More importantly, why would they [i]waste[/i] all of this meat..? The gore above their heads and corpse below them could have fed an entire colony for days, if not weeks. The scent was already becoming sickly sweet with rot, the kind of smell that repulsed any sane predator and attracted the scavengers. JinxJou turned as she saw Aren step away, and she and the augite protector both followed, JinxJou after her best friend and the protector after it's new companion. ----- Aren will vote in his next post.
89120699.pngFYb267I.png
Aren | JinxJou
He/They | She/Her
Interacting: Tenebriel (@starwindrider)
xxxxx Aren continued staring at the scene for a few moments more, trying to make sense of it, before finally tearing his eyes away at Tenebriel's urging.

"Yes, I... Likely wouldn't be of much help here, anyhow..." He murmured, still not fully processing the horror. A random thought presented itself in his shocked blank brain: He was thankful for his cats helmet. It hid his emotions from being painted on his face, since he was terrible at hiding them, and it felt somewhat like a shield from the terror of the world. Aren was also glad to get away from the crowd that had gathered, and stepped closer to Tenebriel, his only friend in these nightmarish days.

xxxxx JinxJou was at the edge of the pit with the augite protector, both staring down in shock. What could have tricked the giant beast? More importantly, why would they waste all of this meat..? The gore above their heads and corpse below them could have fed an entire colony for days, if not weeks. The scent was already becoming sickly sweet with rot, the kind of smell that repulsed any sane predator and attracted the scavengers.

JinxJou turned as she saw Aren step away, and she and the augite protector both followed, JinxJou after her best friend and the protector after it's new companion.

Aren will vote in his next post.
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28597783][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/285978/28597783.png[/img][/url] [b][size=5]Asahi | She/Her[/b][/size] | Interacting: Sterling (bite bite kill kill) "What am I doing here? I'm doing something, which is more then you can say. Honestly. I don't know why they keep you here. You're like... A moss ball, a stupid little plant. You can't make fruit, you can't grow flowers, you're just a dumb little [i]decoration[/i]. It's- It's pathetic!" Asahi didn't look alright. Her feathers were pulled up like a frazzled cat, and she look pallid and clammy. She took a step towards Sterling, her eyes never leaving him even as they grew slightly more unsteady. "Sure, that something might be frowned upon but, if I'm being honest? I don't care too much. I don't even care if you're really a murderer, or just a scapegoat, or even just a innocent bystander. I don't even care about protecting anyone else at this point. This is mostly an excuse. An excuse to [i]finally[/i] get a potshot at you." She barely even finished her sentence before she lunged forward, hands reaching towards him. At the lest second, she latched onto the fabrics bunched near his shoulder, and hurriedly tugged them around his neck with a tear. Her thin arms wavered as she attempted to strangle him, seapetals and roses falling to the ground in the struggle.
28597783.png
Asahi | She/Her
| Interacting: Sterling (bite bite kill kill)

"What am I doing here? I'm doing something, which is more then you can say. Honestly. I don't know why they keep you here. You're like... A moss ball, a stupid little plant. You can't make fruit, you can't grow flowers, you're just a dumb little decoration. It's- It's pathetic!"

Asahi didn't look alright. Her feathers were pulled up like a frazzled cat, and she look pallid and clammy. She took a step towards Sterling, her eyes never leaving him even as they grew slightly more unsteady.

"Sure, that something might be frowned upon but, if I'm being honest? I don't care too much. I don't even care if you're really a murderer, or just a scapegoat, or even just a innocent bystander. I don't even care about protecting anyone else at this point. This is mostly an excuse. An excuse to finally get a potshot at you."

She barely even finished her sentence before she lunged forward, hands reaching towards him. At the lest second, she latched onto the fabrics bunched near his shoulder, and hurriedly tugged them around his neck with a tear. Her thin arms wavered as she attempted to strangle him, seapetals and roses falling to the ground in the struggle.
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
any pronouns | +2 FR time
~> toyhouse
_______
I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
[center][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67510429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/675105/67510429.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Holly | She/Her Interacting: Nobody but open! [rule] [left]Holly nodded and got to investigating the crime scene as Tenebriel delt with the riff raff. She respected Tenebriel's power and his cool looks certainly had its charm, so she had no issue listening to the clans leader. She wondered around the place, looking for any clues in the killers handiwork, sending out waves of plague magic to search of guidance from the Plague Bringer. Disappointed in not detecting much, she watched the pit to make sure no poor souls fell into it. While watching the snakes, she wonders if they lived down there or some one had put them there... A frown appears on her spikey face, [i]if only Glenda was here still... she seemed pretty good at figuring out stuff like that[/i]. Shaking her head, she put the thoughts away. "Ew" She says to herself, thinking about a nature dragon in such a friendly manner was disgusting. She casted a quick retrieving spell as one of Glenda's gifts appeared in her hand, looking and touching it fondly. "glad this place has less nature dragons now... you where too kind for this place anyway."[/left] Holly votes for [b]Laurent [/b]
67510429.png
Holly | She/Her
Interacting: Nobody but open!
Holly nodded and got to investigating the crime scene as Tenebriel delt with the riff raff. She respected Tenebriel's power and his cool looks certainly had its charm, so she had no issue listening to the clans leader.

She wondered around the place, looking for any clues in the killers handiwork, sending out waves of plague magic to search of guidance from the Plague Bringer. Disappointed in not detecting much, she watched the pit to make sure no poor souls fell into it. While watching the snakes, she wonders if they lived down there or some one had put them there...

A frown appears on her spikey face, if only Glenda was here still... she seemed pretty good at figuring out stuff like that. Shaking her head, she put the thoughts away. "Ew" She says to herself, thinking about a nature dragon in such a friendly manner was disgusting.

She casted a quick retrieving spell as one of Glenda's gifts appeared in her hand, looking and touching it fondly. "glad this place has less nature dragons now... you where too kind for this place anyway."

Holly votes for Laurent
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72276017][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/722761/72276017.png[/img][/url] [font=book antiqua][color=708090][size=5][b]Sterling[/b][/size] [size=4]He/Him Flailing at: Asahi [/color][/center] [size=4][font=book antiqua]Sterling thrashes, roses flaking to the ground and fabric ripping even further as he strains his short forearms to try and tear his own banners from around his throat. For a moment, there's a cacophony of scuffling and wheezing. Sterling's sluggish with disbelief- his scrawny little older sister is trying to [i]kill him[/i] right now. Who could anticipate that?! His lungs start to burn before he fully accepts it. But Asahi's always had one weakness- pathetic bookworm [i]frailty[/i] (not to be mistaken with Sterling's own noble delicacy). Sterling's heels dig into the stone floor, talons scraping with a hideous screech. The ruin of his pedicure might be what saves him, because he manages to hook his claws in the fabric and rip it clumsily away. Sterling takes a heaving breath, blinking spots from his eyes. His crown is skewed on his head, and the rose poised between his horns crumbles in a cascade of petals as he bares teeth at his [i]insane[/i] sister. "You psychotic [i]witch[/i]," he shrieks. "I should have known it was you all along- you can't let [i]anyone[/i] be happy!" It's still early morning, and already another [i]terrible[/i] day. ... Sterling is tired of being [i]clowned on.[/i] He's tired of trying to be a noble among gross [i]plebeians[/i]. With a frustrated yell, he lunges right for Asahi's stupid frazzled face.
72276017.png
Sterling
He/Him
Flailing at: Asahi
Sterling thrashes, roses flaking to the ground and fabric ripping even further as he strains his short forearms to try and tear his own banners from around his throat.

For a moment, there's a cacophony of scuffling and wheezing. Sterling's sluggish with disbelief- his scrawny little older sister is trying to kill him right now. Who could anticipate that?!

His lungs start to burn before he fully accepts it.

But Asahi's always had one weakness- pathetic bookworm frailty (not to be mistaken with Sterling's own noble delicacy). Sterling's heels dig into the stone floor, talons scraping with a hideous screech. The ruin of his pedicure might be what saves him, because he manages to hook his claws in the fabric and rip it clumsily away.

Sterling takes a heaving breath, blinking spots from his eyes. His crown is skewed on his head, and the rose poised between his horns crumbles in a cascade of petals as he bares teeth at his insane sister.

"You psychotic witch," he shrieks. "I should have known it was you all along- you can't let anyone be happy!"

It's still early morning, and already another terrible day.

Sterling is tired of being clowned on. He's tired of trying to be a noble among gross plebeians.

With a frustrated yell, he lunges right for Asahi's stupid frazzled face.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=92447139][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/924472/92447139.png[/img][/url] [color= #22242d]Interacting with: Asahi, Sterling [rule][left] The cheery smell of pancakes had finally replaced the sickly sweet rot which had hung over the ruins like an evil fog. A long table was set with places for everyone, and plenty of tea and pancakes to go around. Tequit had already eaten two, and was contemplating a third when he heard the sounds of what sounded like a scuffle in one of the nearby shelters. Ignoring whatever travesty was hard enough, even if he knew he didn't want to go over there. But he could certainly break up a little squabble. He grabbed his watering-can-friend and trotted over, humming the last verses of "Pancake Day." The first problem arose when he got to the door. This wasn't his house, but when Tenebriel has told him to "pick wherever you like," he had made a very broad and sweeping hand gesture to [i]all[/i] the shelters. And he was technically a groundskeeper, and that meant all the grounds, technically, which included this shelter. But it was impolite to barge into somebody's home in this realm and- "Quit yer thinkin' and knock, lad," said the plant, annoyed but still friendly. Tequit did, reaching out and whacking his knuckles against the doorframe, contemplating if he should have brought a gift or not. "Excuse me!" he called, trying to keep his balance as he both leaned inside the house and kept his toes away from the threshold. "Excuse me, is there a problem in here? May I come in?" [rule] Tequit votes for [b]Asahi[/b]
92447139.png

Interacting with: Asahi, Sterling

The cheery smell of pancakes had finally replaced the sickly sweet rot which had hung over the ruins like an evil fog. A long table was set with places for everyone, and plenty of tea and pancakes to go around. Tequit had already eaten two, and was contemplating a third when he heard the sounds of what sounded like a scuffle in one of the nearby shelters. Ignoring whatever travesty was hard enough, even if he knew he didn't want to go over there. But he could certainly break up a little squabble. He grabbed his watering-can-friend and trotted over, humming the last verses of "Pancake Day."

The first problem arose when he got to the door. This wasn't his house, but when Tenebriel has told him to "pick wherever you like," he had made a very broad and sweeping hand gesture to all the shelters. And he was technically a groundskeeper, and that meant all the grounds, technically, which included this shelter. But it was impolite to barge into somebody's home in this realm and-

"Quit yer thinkin' and knock, lad," said the plant, annoyed but still friendly.

Tequit did, reaching out and whacking his knuckles against the doorframe, contemplating if he should have brought a gift or not.

"Excuse me!" he called, trying to keep his balance as he both leaned inside the house and kept his toes away from the threshold. "Excuse me, is there a problem in here? May I come in?"

Tequit votes for Asahi
Wishlist -->Untitled1133-20231107165239.png
[right] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=72626608][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/726267/72626608.png[/img][/url] [size=7][font=serif][color=red][b]• CHARA •[/b][/color][/font][/size] [color=red][font=serif]interacting with: [b]the absolute smugness in her head[/b][/font][/color][/right] [font=serif][color=5B0F14][size=4]Chara shouldn’t be seen laughing besides a body — there is a body, that’s for sure. As soon as she sees it, she gasps in mock horror, also mock stumbles as if she’s about to faint, holds her breath (so that she doesn’t start laughing), then sprints back to her abode, slamming the door. Then she cackles her brains out. Dahlia flies loops around her head, seemingly sharing in Chara’s exuberance. Chara’s reaction could of course be misinterpreted as joy. No, no, she’s not necessarily happy that the old worm is dead, killed by its own stupidity no less — she’s simply [i]smug[/i]. For all its big talk, for all its gestures and all of its threats, its smug superiority, [i]one[/i] of them had died. And it hadn’t happened to be the “little bird”. No, of course not; Chara could hold her own, thank you very much. No, it was old Twizzy itself, the pathetic worm. Her giggles take a while to die down. She sounds as if she’s cracked from sheer insanity, but oh, that could be so much farther from the truth. Ha! How foolish indeed. Had the worm not noticed such an easy trap? Of course it hadn’t; it was all eloquent language and no true cleverness. And yes, perhaps Chara is joyful. Just a bit. That fleshy worm had probably been feared by plenty of residents. Not anymore. It was only a source of entertainment now, like the killer’s silly little shenanigans. No, the only god in this clan is Chara — and she will be feared too. Soon. After all, patience is quite rewarding. [rule] Chara votes for [b]Asahi[/b].
72626608.png
• CHARA •
interacting with: the absolute smugness in her head
Chara shouldn’t be seen laughing besides a body — there is a body, that’s for sure. As soon as she sees it, she gasps in mock horror, also mock stumbles as if she’s about to faint, holds her breath (so that she doesn’t start laughing), then sprints back to her abode, slamming the door.

Then she cackles her brains out. Dahlia flies loops around her head, seemingly sharing in Chara’s exuberance. Chara’s reaction could of course be misinterpreted as joy. No, no, she’s not necessarily happy that the old worm is dead, killed by its own stupidity no less — she’s simply smug.

For all its big talk, for all its gestures and all of its threats, its smug superiority, one of them had died. And it hadn’t happened to be the “little bird”. No, of course not; Chara could hold her own, thank you very much. No, it was old Twizzy itself, the pathetic worm.

Her giggles take a while to die down. She sounds as if she’s cracked from sheer insanity, but oh, that could be so much farther from the truth. Ha! How foolish indeed. Had the worm not noticed such an easy trap? Of course it hadn’t; it was all eloquent language and no true cleverness.

And yes, perhaps Chara is joyful. Just a bit. That fleshy worm had probably been feared by plenty of residents. Not anymore. It was only a source of entertainment now, like the killer’s silly little shenanigans.

No, the only god in this clan is Chara — and she will be feared too. Soon.

After all, patience is quite rewarding.

Chara votes for Asahi.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28597783][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/285978/28597783.png[/img][/url] [b][size=5]Asahi | She/Her[/b][/size] | Interacting: Sterling (get smacked idiot) and Tequit (get lobbed at idiot (affectionate for tequit)) Asahi stumbled backwards, the leverage from the cloth falling away as it tore. "WHAT are you [i]TALKING[/I]!! I did nothing of that sort!! The only one I've tried to kill is YOU!!!! In fact, I've tried to do the opposite of killing!! But noooooo, YOU of all people accuse ME! BESIDES. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!!" She steadies herself, preparing for [i]something[/i], before a solid weight slams into her. Shrieking as though someone had crushed her, she thrashed against her brothers grip, the cool metal of the rings digging into her face. She grabs against his face, pushing his chin up as she aggressively smacked him in the face repeatedly, each hit punctuated with "GET- OFF- ME- YOU-!" Acting purely on instinct, she reached to yank his crown off, and upon staring at it for a second, began bashing it against his skull. "URGH. YOU- YOU AND YOUR THICK SKULL!!" She heard a voice say something from outside the door- She really hoped it wasn't Tenebriel, she hadn't gotten a paycheck yet, "AND YOUR STUPID, CHEAP JEWELRY!!" The crown obviously wasn't working. Despite the wacks and struggling, Asahi somehow managed to pull her arm out from the 'fight', and throw the crown in a surprisingly clean and precise arc, directly at Tequit.
28597783.png
Asahi | She/Her
| Interacting: Sterling (get smacked idiot) and Tequit (get lobbed at idiot (affectionate for tequit))

Asahi stumbled backwards, the leverage from the cloth falling away as it tore.

"WHAT are you TALKING!! I did nothing of that sort!! The only one I've tried to kill is YOU!!!! In fact, I've tried to do the opposite of killing!! But noooooo, YOU of all people accuse ME! BESIDES. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!!"

She steadies herself, preparing for something, before a solid weight slams into her.

Shrieking as though someone had crushed her, she thrashed against her brothers grip, the cool metal of the rings digging into her face. She grabs against his face, pushing his chin up as she aggressively smacked him in the face repeatedly, each hit punctuated with "GET- OFF- ME- YOU-!"

Acting purely on instinct, she reached to yank his crown off, and upon staring at it for a second, began bashing it against his skull. "URGH. YOU- YOU AND YOUR THICK SKULL!!" She heard a voice say something from outside the door- She really hoped it wasn't Tenebriel, she hadn't gotten a paycheck yet, "AND YOUR STUPID, CHEAP JEWELRY!!"

The crown obviously wasn't working. Despite the wacks and struggling, Asahi somehow managed to pull her arm out from the 'fight', and throw the crown in a surprisingly clean and precise arc, directly at Tequit.
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
any pronouns | +2 FR time
~> toyhouse
_______
I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
ThunderDancer
he/him
Interating with: Corpse pit

When ThunderDancer is told to leave by a wildclaw this made him a teeny bit mad after all ThunderDancer has seen the horrors of battle. The snakes in the snake pit also reminded him of other spirals from home
ThunderDancer votes for aren
ThunderDancer
he/him
Interating with: Corpse pit

When ThunderDancer is told to leave by a wildclaw this made him a teeny bit mad after all ThunderDancer has seen the horrors of battle. The snakes in the snake pit also reminded him of other spirals from home
ThunderDancer votes for aren
1 hour ahead of FR time Discord: KingJava1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3311590
join in the possible fun its a zombie apocalypse roleplay
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72276017][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/722761/72276017.png[/img][/url] [font=book antiqua][color=708090][size=5][b]Sterling[/b][/size] [size=4]He/Him Flailing at: Asahi (@SunSprite) Notices Tequit as well [/color][/center] [size=4][font=book antiqua]Sterling grunts, turning his head against his sister's fists as they batter at his skull, over and over. "IT'S- ACK- NOT CHEAP," he cries out with a deep undertone of grief as his crown- his beautiful, beautiful crown- flies through the air to bounce off of the dragon in the door. But there's no time to mourn, or to pause and warn that dragon that his sister is almost definitely the murder everyone's looking for. He's already losing ground as it is: he has much less reach than Asahi does, and in this situation that is [i]terribly[/i] impeding. As she pushes and punches at his snout, he can only strain to hit and scratch at her chest and throat, scrabbling for handfuls of her fur. Sterling grabs at one of the strings of pearls draped around her neck. "YOU'RE-" He tugs, trying to get more of her in range to hit. "-JUST-" Sterling's face stings under the onslaught of Asahi's hits, but he still rips out a chunk of her fur through the disadvantage. "-[i]JEALOUS![/i]"
72276017.png
Sterling
He/Him
Flailing at: Asahi (@SunSprite)
Notices Tequit as well
Sterling grunts, turning his head against his sister's fists as they batter at his skull, over and over.

"IT'S- ACK- NOT CHEAP," he cries out with a deep undertone of grief as his crown- his beautiful, beautiful crown- flies through the air to bounce off of the dragon in the door.

But there's no time to mourn, or to pause and warn that dragon that his sister is almost definitely the murder everyone's looking for. He's already losing ground as it is: he has much less reach than Asahi does, and in this situation that is terribly impeding. As she pushes and punches at his snout, he can only strain to hit and scratch at her chest and throat, scrabbling for handfuls of her fur.

Sterling grabs at one of the strings of pearls draped around her neck.

"YOU'RE-"

He tugs, trying to get more of her in range to hit.

"-JUST-"

Sterling's face stings under the onslaught of Asahi's hits, but he still rips out a chunk of her fur through the disadvantage.

"-JEALOUS!"
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
1 2 ... 432 433 434 435 436 ... 443 444