Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 ... 443 444
[center][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67510429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/675105/67510429.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Holly | She/Her Interacting: Pit Crew @natsinabucket @Starwindrider [/center] [Rule][/center] Poison... fire... and now this gore. Her memories of the previous kills flash in her memory as she looks down into the pit of snakes. "poor critters, stuck with that rotting thing that they can't even eat." Holly's wings drooped as she looked around at the poor sight of things. "What a nasty place this has become... and I feel like I'm no closer to catching the killer" she says more to herself then to Ruby next to her. She hums to herself as she watches from afar, Tenebriel speaking to the other dragons. Surely they must be panicking now, perhaps she will have to work with the others more closely. She is certain she could survive an attack by whoever is doing this... she thinks this as she looks down at the hulking beast at the bottom of the pit, worry in her heart. Walking over to the others, she greets them. "Well good morning you guys, what's with all this shouting, are we really surprised it wasn't Glenda hmmm?" Holly looked over at Sterling to see the dragon in quite a shock, clearly not used to seeing viscera before. Sighing, she casts a calm emotions spell on the wildclaw in an attempt to help him. "There, can we get on with the task at hand Tenebriel? Who is the killer?"
67510429.png
Holly | She/Her
Interacting: Pit Crew @natsinabucket @Starwindrider

Poison... fire... and now this gore. Her memories of the previous kills flash in her memory as she looks down into the pit of snakes. "poor critters, stuck with that rotting thing that they can't even eat." Holly's wings drooped as she looked around at the poor sight of things. "What a nasty place this has become... and I feel like I'm no closer to catching the killer" she says more to herself then to Ruby next to her.

She hums to herself as she watches from afar, Tenebriel speaking to the other dragons. Surely they must be panicking now, perhaps she will have to work with the others more closely. She is certain she could survive an attack by whoever is doing this... she thinks this as she looks down at the hulking beast at the bottom of the pit, worry in her heart.

Walking over to the others, she greets them. "Well good morning you guys, what's with all this shouting, are we really surprised it wasn't Glenda hmmm?" Holly looked over at Sterling to see the dragon in quite a shock, clearly not used to seeing viscera before. Sighing, she casts a calm emotions spell on the wildclaw in an attempt to help him. "There, can we get on with the task at hand Tenebriel? Who is the killer?"
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=92447139][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/924472/92447139.png[/img][/url] [color= #22242d]Interacting with: My boyo is losing his mind [rule][left] Tequit woke up in his garden. That was right- he hadn't found the energy to go back into the shelter Tenebriel had given him, and so he had fallen asleep amongst his plants. "Ya havin' a nice snooze there, aye?" Tequit looked up and around. He couldn't pinpoint the source of the voice until it laughed again. "Yer looking at 'im, lad. Gotta thank ya again, what for the sentience." Nope, this wasn't a bad dream. The batch of decorative flowers closest to his head were now peering down at him and chuckling. This is why he slept inside! When he was anxious, his magic was harder to control, especially when he was asleep. "Ye alright laddy? 'Ere. Dig me up and put me in that there pot." The flower gestured to an empty watering can. "Something's off in the air. I know ye can feel it." Tequit did as he was told, carefully transplanting the flower into the watering can, and making sure it was tucked in neatly. It had a point. Something was off. There was a stench in the air, a smell of rot and evil. Tequit wandered to Tenebriel 's home, only to find that he wasn't in there. That only confirmed it. Tequit had had his doubts about Glenda, but was dismayed nonetheless with the inevitable conclusion: One of there number was gone. He didn't feel like going to look for them; he knew he wouldn't be much help at the crime scene, so he stayed in the common area, occasionally shushing his new plant friend. It wouldn't do to get too many questions about how a talking flower had just sprung into existence. "Ye should start yer daily routine, laddy. It won't do to panic the rest of these poor fellows. Go ahead and make a brekkie. Get yerself some tea." It was hard to tell it to be quiet when the flower actually brought up some good points. Tequit started two large kettles and mixed together a batch of pancake batter large enough for the entire clan, or what was left of them. He had plenty of supplies in his own kitchen and garden, and along with the flower's surprisingly good baking advice, he soon had two hot kettles of herbal tea and a cheery stack of pancakes.
92447139.png

Interacting with: My boyo is losing his mind

Tequit woke up in his garden. That was right- he hadn't found the energy to go back into the shelter Tenebriel had given him, and so he had fallen asleep amongst his plants.

"Ya havin' a nice snooze there, aye?"

Tequit looked up and around. He couldn't pinpoint the source of the voice until it laughed again.

"Yer looking at 'im, lad. Gotta thank ya again, what for the sentience."

Nope, this wasn't a bad dream. The batch of decorative flowers closest to his head were now peering down at him and chuckling. This is why he slept inside! When he was anxious, his magic was harder to control, especially when he was asleep.

"Ye alright laddy? 'Ere. Dig me up and put me in that there pot." The flower gestured to an empty watering can. "Something's off in the air. I know ye can feel it."

Tequit did as he was told, carefully transplanting the flower into the watering can, and making sure it was tucked in neatly. It had a point. Something was off. There was a stench in the air, a smell of rot and evil. Tequit wandered to Tenebriel 's home, only to find that he wasn't in there. That only confirmed it. Tequit had had his doubts about Glenda, but was dismayed nonetheless with the inevitable conclusion: One of there number was gone. He didn't feel like going to look for them; he knew he wouldn't be much help at the crime scene, so he stayed in the common area, occasionally shushing his new plant friend. It wouldn't do to get too many questions about how a talking flower had just sprung into existence.

"Ye should start yer daily routine, laddy. It won't do to panic the rest of these poor fellows. Go ahead and make a brekkie. Get yerself some tea."

It was hard to tell it to be quiet when the flower actually brought up some good points. Tequit started two large kettles and mixed together a batch of pancake batter large enough for the entire clan, or what was left of them. He had plenty of supplies in his own kitchen and garden, and along with the flower's surprisingly good baking advice, he soon had two hot kettles of herbal tea and a cheery stack of pancakes.
Wishlist -->Untitled1133-20231107165239.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72276017][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/722761/72276017.png[/img][/url] [font=book antiqua][color=708090][size=5][b]Sterling[/b][/size] [size=4]He/Him Interacting with: Tenebriel, Holly (@Starwindrider @JellyRaven) [/color][/center] [size=4][font=book antiqua]Sterling's scream tapers off into shocked silence after a few seconds, leaving him watching the awful, mesmerizing slithering of the snakes around the body. It's sort of horrifically beautiful to witness the hideous flesh-tube being buried in bejeweled, gem-studded [i]death[/i]. It soothes the odd regret a bit. Serves that thing [i]right[/i]. He still has no idea why he can't tear his eyes away. But the world does not stop turning just because Sterling is staring at the corpse of his briefest and most thrilling rival. A wave of calm washes unnaturally over Sterling. It has the telltale tingling of a spell, and when he looks up there's a [i]group[/i] of dragons. Oh. It's that extravagant Wildclaw and the gaudy Plague-magician... arguably the most tolerably well-adorned pair that could have answered his accidental call, at [i]least[/i]. "Right," he clears his throat, even though it is probably far too late to save face if they all heard him shrieking. This damned clan, he's always being caught unawares and looking stupid. "Ahem. [i]Clearly[/i] this killer is just determined to be more and more of a [i]problem[/i]. I regret not investigating for myself earlier, this is [i]vile[/i]." Death isn't normally an issue. It happens, and usually it happens to unimportant dragons anyway. But how dare any murderer take away Sterling's [i]entertainment?[/i]
72276017.png
Sterling
He/Him
Interacting with: Tenebriel, Holly (@Starwindrider @JellyRaven)
Sterling's scream tapers off into shocked silence after a few seconds, leaving him watching the awful, mesmerizing slithering of the snakes around the body. It's sort of horrifically beautiful to witness the hideous flesh-tube being buried in bejeweled, gem-studded death.

It soothes the odd regret a bit. Serves that thing right.

He still has no idea why he can't tear his eyes away.

But the world does not stop turning just because Sterling is staring at the corpse of his briefest and most thrilling rival.

A wave of calm washes unnaturally over Sterling. It has the telltale tingling of a spell, and when he looks up there's a group of dragons.

Oh.

It's that extravagant Wildclaw and the gaudy Plague-magician... arguably the most tolerably well-adorned pair that could have answered his accidental call, at least.

"Right," he clears his throat, even though it is probably far too late to save face if they all heard him shrieking. This damned clan, he's always being caught unawares and looking stupid. "Ahem. Clearly this killer is just determined to be more and more of a problem. I regret not investigating for myself earlier, this is vile."

Death isn't normally an issue. It happens, and usually it happens to unimportant dragons anyway.

But how dare any murderer take away Sterling's entertainment?
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[center][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67510429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/675105/67510429.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Holly | She/Her Interacting: Pit Crew @natsinabucket [rule] [left]"Wait, hold on Tenebriel" Holly turns back to the pathetic shocked dragon that is now speaking to them. "You haven't been investigating until now?!? Why bother even leaving your house! Wait.... YOU'RE A NATURE DRAGON? Hahahahah it makes so much sense why you are pathetic, I didn't even recognize you as a nature dragon because of how SORRY you look." With emphasis on the word sorry she steps right up in his face. "Just go home, you're useless and unwanted here." She turns her head away from the dragon to face Tenebriel once again. She clears her throat "Yes sorry for the interruption Tenebriel, but yes lets get back to the more important matters at hand." as she gestures to the gore around her. [/left]
67510429.png
Holly | She/Her
Interacting: Pit Crew @natsinabucket
"Wait, hold on Tenebriel" Holly turns back to the pathetic shocked dragon that is now speaking to them. "You haven't been investigating until now?!? Why bother even leaving your house! Wait.... YOU'RE A NATURE DRAGON? Hahahahah it makes so much sense why you are pathetic, I didn't even recognize you as a nature dragon because of how SORRY you look." With emphasis on the word sorry she steps right up in his face. "Just go home, you're useless and unwanted here." She turns her head away from the dragon to face Tenebriel once again.

She clears her throat "Yes sorry for the interruption Tenebriel, but yes lets get back to the more important matters at hand." as she gestures to the gore around her.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28597783][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/285978/28597783.png[/img][/url] [b][size=5]Asahi | She/Her[/b][/size] | Interacting: Sterling (When he gets back >:3) In her brain, was a swirl of fog. A mingling of webs and tangles, all weaving together tight around her psyche. Yet, the fog soon faded. Like a dip of cool water, that ebbed into a sting, it hit her. The dull ache along her sides, and the now familiar weight that came with it. The blasted hands were back, and there were [i]more.[/i] What was before only a few, tiny fingers burrowing themselves out of her skin, a morbid attempt at life, pushing at the binds of flesh, was formed hands, arms stretching and splayed beside her. Her [i]real hands[/i] shook as she cut them off. This wasn't suppose to bother her. This hadn't changed in so long, so why? Why had they grown to such a extent? She hated not knowing. It made her antsy. It made her feathers curl and her blood boil. It made her talons sink into the dirt, and imagine it was something she hated. Rotten pumpkins, piles of records, or... Or Sterling. He was practically as rotten as a pumpkin. His awful laugh, his annoying personality, and worst of all, the favoritism. She didn't get along with him as a child, and she didn't get along with him now. She was sure he was everything she detested in someone, and to see it reflected in her own bloodline was enough of a slight against her in this lifetime. Her head hurt. The wounds from the hands no longer seemed to dull in pain. The medicine she took was helping, yes, but it seemed deeper, more biting. She was in no state to protect anyone, as a doctor should. It made her headache worse. She didn't want to focus on that. Setting goals was important. And, even with her brushing the cloying strands off her mind, she still wanted to punch Sterling's teeth in. She was done with his stupid face. With his stupid jewelry. With his stupid walk. With his stupid everything!!!!! Honestly. She mentally added 'stupid in general' to the list. The fool had left his door open. When they were in the midst of a MURDERER. What a idiot. Hopefully she beat some sense into him. Normally, she was against domestic issues of this nature, as it went against her moral and ethical code, but Sterling was a exception. Sterling didn't deserve any of those. His living room was very sparse, she noticed. Asahi had expected more opulence, but it seemed her 'brother' had been more content to schmooze with the meat substitute celery stick then invest in any furniture. How pitying. A tiny part of her was worried for the sudden surge of aggression; of the increase of headaches and limbs and [i]pain,[/i] but the other part seemed elated at the prospect of just deserts directed at that sparkly thing. Self contemplation time was for later.
28597783.png
Asahi | She/Her
| Interacting: Sterling (When he gets back >:3)

In her brain, was a swirl of fog. A mingling of webs and tangles, all weaving together tight around her psyche.

Yet, the fog soon faded. Like a dip of cool water, that ebbed into a sting, it hit her. The dull ache along her sides, and the now familiar weight that came with it. The blasted hands were back, and there were more. What was before only a few, tiny fingers burrowing themselves out of her skin, a morbid attempt at life, pushing at the binds of flesh, was formed hands, arms stretching and splayed beside her.

Her real hands shook as she cut them off. This wasn't suppose to bother her. This hadn't changed in so long, so why? Why had they grown to such a extent?

She hated not knowing. It made her antsy. It made her feathers curl and her blood boil. It made her talons sink into the dirt, and imagine it was something she hated. Rotten pumpkins, piles of records, or...

Or Sterling. He was practically as rotten as a pumpkin. His awful laugh, his annoying personality, and worst of all, the favoritism. She didn't get along with him as a child, and she didn't get along with him now. She was sure he was everything she detested in someone, and to see it reflected in her own bloodline was enough of a slight against her in this lifetime.

Her head hurt. The wounds from the hands no longer seemed to dull in pain. The medicine she took was helping, yes, but it seemed deeper, more biting. She was in no state to protect anyone, as a doctor should. It made her headache worse. She didn't want to focus on that.

Setting goals was important. And, even with her brushing the cloying strands off her mind, she still wanted to punch Sterling's teeth in. She was done with his stupid face. With his stupid jewelry. With his stupid walk. With his stupid everything!!!!!

Honestly. She mentally added 'stupid in general' to the list. The fool had left his door open. When they were in the midst of a MURDERER. What a idiot. Hopefully she beat some sense into him. Normally, she was against domestic issues of this nature, as it went against her moral and ethical code, but Sterling was a exception. Sterling didn't deserve any of those.

His living room was very sparse, she noticed. Asahi had expected more opulence, but it seemed her 'brother' had been more content to schmooze with the meat substitute celery stick then invest in any furniture. How pitying.

A tiny part of her was worried for the sudden surge of aggression; of the increase of headaches and limbs and pain, but the other part seemed elated at the prospect of just deserts directed at that sparkly thing. Self contemplation time was for later.

pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
any pronouns | +2 FR time
~> toyhouse
_______
I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=93011560][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/930116/93011560.png[/img][/url] [b][color=#bea55d]T[/color][color=#b49d59] [/color][color=#aa9556]E[/color][color=#a08c52] [/color][color=#96844f]N[/color][color=#8c7c4b] [/color][color=#827448]E[/color][color=#786c44] [/color][color=#6e6441]B[/color][color=#635b3d] [/color][color=#595339]R[/color][color=#4f4b36] [/color][color=#454332]I[/color][color=#3b3b2f] [/color][color=#31322b]E[/color][color=#272a28] [/color][color=#1d2224]L[/color][/b] [i]He/Him[/i] Interacting with: Sterling @natsinabucket, Holly @JellyRaven, Aren @AutumnFall123 [/center] ----- Tenebriel heard Aren calling for him from the ruins nearby. It wasn’t very wise to shout loudly in here lest they attract unwanted attention. Tenebriel was wondering how to rescue Aren when a weight leaped off his shoulder. The Augite Protector had hopped on without him noticing. He hoped the cat hadn’t seen the death pit. The rocky cat leaped away into the ruins in search of its servant, and Tenebriel left it to do that. If Belph was still here, things would’ve been easier. Tenebriel was about to answer Holly’s question when she turned and launched a tirade on Sterling. Right. If there was one thing he and Holly had in common, it would be their distaste for a specific flight of dragons. Perhaps they could get along. “If I knew the killer, we wouldn’t be standing here,” Tenebriel answered plainly. “I’ll need help to continue my investigations. I think the killer who did this is the same as the first two nights, and Glenda wasn’t the culprit.” It would be great if Glenda was here. She was helpful, if not a little confusing at times. “Would you mind staying guard here? In case other guests or any beasts come by. I believe Plague dragons such as you are most used to such sights.”
93011560.png

T E N E B R I E L
He/Him

Interacting with: Sterling @natsinabucket, Holly @JellyRaven, Aren @AutumnFall123

Tenebriel heard Aren calling for him from the ruins nearby. It wasn’t very wise to shout loudly in here lest they attract unwanted attention. Tenebriel was wondering how to rescue Aren when a weight leaped off his shoulder. The Augite Protector had hopped on without him noticing. He hoped the cat hadn’t seen the death pit. The rocky cat leaped away into the ruins in search of its servant, and Tenebriel left it to do that. If Belph was still here, things would’ve been easier.

Tenebriel was about to answer Holly’s question when she turned and launched a tirade on Sterling. Right. If there was one thing he and Holly had in common, it would be their distaste for a specific flight of dragons. Perhaps they could get along.

“If I knew the killer, we wouldn’t be standing here,” Tenebriel answered plainly. “I’ll need help to continue my investigations. I think the killer who did this is the same as the first two nights, and Glenda wasn’t the culprit.” It would be great if Glenda was here. She was helpful, if not a little confusing at times. “Would you mind staying guard here? In case other guests or any beasts come by. I believe Plague dragons such as you are most used to such sights.”
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72276017][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/722761/72276017.png[/img][/url] [font=book antiqua][color=708090][size=5][b]Sterling[/b][/size] [size=4]He/Him Interacting with: Holly + Tenebriel before leaving, now Asahi (@SunSprite) [/color][/center] [size=4][font=book antiqua]Sterling's mouth falls open. "[i]Excuse[/i] you," he starts to say, but Tenebriel smoothly talks over him... as though he isn't even standing here. His mouth snaps shut. Oh. He sees how it [i]is[/i]. He isn't wanted here. He's been passed over like a plateful of Twizzler's stinking flesh, right after [i]getting here.[/i] Why will no one except his stupid condescending sister and that[i] dead worm[/i] bother to [i]talk[/i] to him?! What has he ever done to any of these nasty little ruin-dwellers? He turns around with a swish, narrowly missing Holly's ankles with his whipping tail. And he storms off, tracking disgusting blood all the way back to his stupid hole-in-the-ground den. It's a long trek, and Sterling stews the whole time. By the time the lanterns of the town square are brightening things up, he has a desperate new plan: to languish in his doorway until someone with actual brains and compassion comes to hear his woes without insulting him. Or implying that he's [i]edible[/i]. Pretending to want privacy is sometimes the best way to get dragons to talk to him. (It's a blatant last resort, and even [i]he[/i] can feel it.) ... Not that it matters! Haha! That would be too easy! The glorious, delicate, impeccable house of cards of his scheme collapses as soon as he reaches his open doorway and finds his sister. His [i]sister[/i], even uglier than she was yesterday and perusing [i]his den.[/i] Pretending to be even slightly alright with this is currently beyond Sterling. "What the [i]hell[/i] are you doing?" ----- [size=4][font=book antiqua]Sterling votes for [b]Chara[/b].
72276017.png
Sterling
He/Him
Interacting with: Holly + Tenebriel before leaving, now Asahi (@SunSprite)
Sterling's mouth falls open.

"Excuse you," he starts to say, but Tenebriel smoothly talks over him... as though he isn't even standing here.

His mouth snaps shut.

Oh. He sees how it is. He isn't wanted here. He's been passed over like a plateful of Twizzler's stinking flesh, right after getting here.

Why will no one except his stupid condescending sister and that dead worm bother to talk to him?! What has he ever done to any of these nasty little ruin-dwellers?

He turns around with a swish, narrowly missing Holly's ankles with his whipping tail. And he storms off, tracking disgusting blood all the way back to his stupid hole-in-the-ground den.

It's a long trek, and Sterling stews the whole time. By the time the lanterns of the town square are brightening things up, he has a desperate new plan: to languish in his doorway until someone with actual brains and compassion comes to hear his woes without insulting him. Or implying that he's edible.

Pretending to want privacy is sometimes the best way to get dragons to talk to him.

(It's a blatant last resort, and even he can feel it.)

Not that it matters! Haha! That would be too easy!

The glorious, delicate, impeccable house of cards of his scheme collapses as soon as he reaches his open doorway and finds his sister. His sister, even uglier than she was yesterday and perusing his den.

Pretending to be even slightly alright with this is currently beyond Sterling.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Sterling votes for Chara.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89120699][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/891207/89120699.png[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/FYb267I.png[/img] [b][size=4]Aren[/b] | JinxJou[/size] [b]He/They[/b] | She/Her [i]Interacting: Following Tenebriel (@starwindrider)[/center] [Color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [b]Aren[/b] spotted the augite protector walking towards him, head tilted back in a gruff meow. Aren immediately landed and offered his talons to the deity, giving it scratches in it's favorite places and pets where it loved them most. This dear deity had promised not to leave Tenebriel's side, so surely he was nearby, and its solemn demeanor hadn't changed since Belph was lost, so nothing horrible had to have happened. This was a great relief. He had panicked and thought that Tenebriel might be running from the killer once again, that he was in danger and Aren had a chance to protect him. The adrenaline drained out of his system quickly, leaving him sitting on the ground with limbs like jelly. Aren's relief gently worked through his mind and spurred logic into action. Of course Tenebriel wouldn't have been running away from anyone, and Aren surely wouldn't have been able to help if he was. Tenebriel was a powerful dragon, and the only power Aren had was to make life as heavenly for his deities as possible. Hey, at least he had that power. He could use it to help.... Somehow. Even just by being emotionally supportive. The augite protector wiggled out of his arms and began trotting to it's new master, trusting to Aren to follow, as he did. The foggy half-light ruins were strangely creepy now that he didn't have Tenebriel with him... At least he wasn't around any strangers, and he had two of his deities with him. Each ruin of a pillar loomed up far above where he could see, stretching into the sky, perhaps all the way to the Shade. He shifted as the feeling of smallness constricted his being. He didn't have long to think about these spooky ideas, however, because just as soon as he came up behind Tenebriel and Holly did he see.. the... [i]horrifying. Cruel. Disgusting, blasphemy, terror, pain![/i] What kind of shade-filled [i]demon[/i] could have done this...? It.... It was nearly too much for his brain to handle, sending him into a state of quiet shock. He took the remaining few steps to be next to Tenebriel. JinxJou wasn't doing as poorly - she was used to the scent of raw meat and blood due to her hunting prowess - but this wasn't hunting for sustenance. This wasn't an actual of survival, not even playful banter with Hunter and prey. No, this was pure, soulless torture, something that no creature with a soul would even consider. What a waste of meat and of life...
89120699.pngFYb267I.png
Aren | JinxJou
He/They | She/Her
Interacting: Following Tenebriel (@starwindrider)

xxxxx Aren spotted the augite protector walking towards him, head tilted back in a gruff meow. Aren immediately landed and offered his talons to the deity, giving it scratches in it's favorite places and pets where it loved them most. This dear deity had promised not to leave Tenebriel's side, so surely he was nearby, and its solemn demeanor hadn't changed since Belph was lost, so nothing horrible had to have happened. This was a great relief. He had panicked and thought that Tenebriel might be running from the killer once again, that he was in danger and Aren had a chance to protect him.

The adrenaline drained out of his system quickly, leaving him sitting on the ground with limbs like jelly. Aren's relief gently worked through his mind and spurred logic into action. Of course Tenebriel wouldn't have been running away from anyone, and Aren surely wouldn't have been able to help if he was. Tenebriel was a powerful dragon, and the only power Aren had was to make life as heavenly for his deities as possible.

Hey, at least he had that power. He could use it to help.... Somehow. Even just by being emotionally supportive.

The augite protector wiggled out of his arms and began trotting to it's new master, trusting to Aren to follow, as he did. The foggy half-light ruins were strangely creepy now that he didn't have Tenebriel with him... At least he wasn't around any strangers, and he had two of his deities with him. Each ruin of a pillar loomed up far above where he could see, stretching into the sky, perhaps all the way to the Shade. He shifted as the feeling of smallness constricted his being.

He didn't have long to think about these spooky ideas, however, because just as soon as he came up behind Tenebriel and Holly did he see.. the... horrifying. Cruel. Disgusting, blasphemy, terror, pain! What kind of shade-filled demon could have done this...? It.... It was nearly too much for his brain to handle, sending him into a state of quiet shock. He took the remaining few steps to be next to Tenebriel.

JinxJou wasn't doing as poorly - she was used to the scent of raw meat and blood due to her hunting prowess - but this wasn't hunting for sustenance. This wasn't an actual of survival, not even playful banter with Hunter and prey. No, this was pure, soulless torture, something that no creature with a soul would even consider. What a waste of meat and of life...
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89641663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/896417/89641663.png[/img][/url] [b]Laurent[/b] [i]He/Him[/i] Interacting: Tenebriel (@Starwindrider) Aren (@AutumnFall123) Holly (@Jellyraven) --- Laurent was starting to forget what a good night’s sleep felt like. Yesterday, he’d stayed up until Weaver knows when pacing the confines of his home, waiting, waiting, praying another corpse wouldn’t greet him in the morning. The fates had granted his wish, but memories of that scorched clearing still haunted him, and now here he was: passing his time in candlelight and fear. His sketchbook was almost filled already, page after page adorned with drawings of the crime scenes and hastily scrawled notes. He’d recorded everything he could think of. He’d stalked his friends. His room was strung with thread, pictures, and tacks. It looked like the lair of a mad-dragon. He didn’t care. He. Had to. He had. To. Find. Them. [i]He couldn’t he couldn’t he couldn’t-[/i] Oh [i]Weaver[/i]… He spent this night begging everything he could think of for help. With every stroke of his pencil, with every picture he pinned to the wall, he pleaded: [i]Please. No more bodies. No more deaths.[/i] He didn’t know how much more of this he could take. He didn’t know if he’d gotten even an hour’s worth of sleep in the last couple days. And then he hears screaming. It’s early in the morning, it sounds high-pitched, feminine, and terrified, and all he can think is- [i]No. Not again.[/i] He drops the tack he’s holding, not caring as it rolls around on the floor. He [i]has[/i] to make sure they’re okay. He can’t- maybe there’s still time, maybe he can change things! In his recklessness he barely notices when his foot catches on the staircase. With a yelp, he finds himself tumbling downstairs. A quick inspection reveals that he’s torn through skin on his descent. No matter. He needs to [i]hurry[/i]. [i]Faster. Faster. Faster.[/i] Into the air. Where did the scream come from? Out of town… the ruins? And yet, with each second lost, Laurent finds himself no closer to the source. It wasn’t the temple in the distance, wasn’t that particularly intact building past Tequit’s house… Dieties. He was so tired. All he wanted was sleep. But he [i]couldn’t[/i]. He [i]NEEDED[/i] to be there. He just [i]had[/i] to clear the fog from his brain and [i]find them![/i] A splash of red catches his eye. A massive building, mostly collapsed, strewn with blood and- “Tenebriel! Tequit! Aren!” Please, please, not one of them, not now, he’d been good hadn’t he, he’d done everything right, it couldn’t be their blood down there it couldn’t… No more bodies. No more deaths. [i]Please[/i]. And then there’s something hitting him in the face and he tumbles to the ground but the thing won’t let go and his hands are red and it’s still [i]there[/i] and for a second he loses sight and [i]panics[/i]- His talons brighten, and for a second ethereal lights surround him, faintly resembling the shapes of armor. The thing entangling him breaks apart into hundreds of tiny fragments that fly away from him too quickly to be followed. His eyes open, the light fades away, and he’s standing in a ruin suddenly covered in scraps of flesh, several dragons staring at him… though he can barely notice them through the screaming in his head. He’s forgotten his cap, but he can’t bring himself to care. This was [i]someone[/i]. The latest victim. Hung up like a string of holiday decorations. Who- what- He takes two steps backwards, eyes glazed, breath shallow. Maybe he shouldn’t have come here. Maybe this was a mistake.
89641663.png
Laurent He/Him
Interacting: Tenebriel (@Starwindrider) Aren (@AutumnFall123) Holly (@Jellyraven)

---

Laurent was starting to forget what a good night’s sleep felt like.
Yesterday, he’d stayed up until Weaver knows when pacing the confines of his home, waiting, waiting, praying another corpse wouldn’t greet him in the morning. The fates had granted his wish, but memories of that scorched clearing still haunted him, and now here he was: passing his time in candlelight and fear.
His sketchbook was almost filled already, page after page adorned with drawings of the crime scenes and hastily scrawled notes. He’d recorded everything he could think of. He’d stalked his friends. His room was strung with thread, pictures, and tacks. It looked like the lair of a mad-dragon. He didn’t care.
He. Had to. He had. To. Find. Them.
He couldn’t he couldn’t he couldn’t-
Oh Weaver
He spent this night begging everything he could think of for help. With every stroke of his pencil, with every picture he pinned to the wall, he pleaded:
Please. No more bodies. No more deaths.
He didn’t know how much more of this he could take. He didn’t know if he’d gotten even an hour’s worth of sleep in the last couple days.
And then he hears screaming. It’s early in the morning, it sounds high-pitched, feminine, and terrified, and all he can think is-
No. Not again.
He drops the tack he’s holding, not caring as it rolls around on the floor. He has to make sure they’re okay. He can’t- maybe there’s still time, maybe he can change things!
In his recklessness he barely notices when his foot catches on the staircase. With a yelp, he finds himself tumbling downstairs. A quick inspection reveals that he’s torn through skin on his descent. No matter. He needs to hurry.
Faster. Faster. Faster.
Into the air. Where did the scream come from? Out of town… the ruins?
And yet, with each second lost, Laurent finds himself no closer to the source. It wasn’t the temple in the distance, wasn’t that particularly intact building past Tequit’s house…
Dieties. He was so tired. All he wanted was sleep. But he couldn’t. He NEEDED to be there. He just had to clear the fog from his brain and find them!
A splash of red catches his eye. A massive building, mostly collapsed, strewn with blood and-
“Tenebriel! Tequit! Aren!”
Please, please, not one of them, not now, he’d been good hadn’t he, he’d done everything right, it couldn’t be their blood down there it couldn’t…
No more bodies. No more deaths.
Please.
And then there’s something hitting him in the face and he tumbles to the ground but the thing won’t let go and his hands are red and it’s still there and for a second he loses sight and panics-
His talons brighten, and for a second ethereal lights surround him, faintly resembling the shapes of armor. The thing entangling him breaks apart into hundreds of tiny fragments that fly away from him too quickly to be followed.
His eyes open, the light fades away, and he’s standing in a ruin suddenly covered in scraps of flesh, several dragons staring at him… though he can barely notice them through the screaming in his head. He’s forgotten his cap, but he can’t bring himself to care.
This was someone. The latest victim. Hung up like a string of holiday decorations. Who- what-
He takes two steps backwards, eyes glazed, breath shallow. Maybe he shouldn’t have come here. Maybe this was a mistake.
ThunderDancer
he/him
interacting with: Corpse pit
When ThunderDancer saw the pit with twizzlers body and venomous snakes ThunderDancer began to think who would have the ability to dig a pit then fill it with venomous snakes and somehow get a dragon to go into it.
ThunderDancer
he/him
interacting with: Corpse pit
When ThunderDancer saw the pit with twizzlers body and venomous snakes ThunderDancer began to think who would have the ability to dig a pit then fill it with venomous snakes and somehow get a dragon to go into it.
1 hour ahead of FR time Discord: KingJava1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3311590
join in the possible fun its a zombie apocalypse roleplay
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 ... 443 444