Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 964 965 966 967 968 ... 1010 1011
Could you please remove me from Longwing Epiptite & Barking Jester, and add me to Autumn Sea Dragon & Vermillion Epiptite lists? Thank you!
Could you please remove me from Longwing Epiptite & Barking Jester, and add me to Autumn Sea Dragon & Vermillion Epiptite lists? Thank you!
@Blizzardream @Wildness @Achaius @HollyBerry Done.
@zmrrok You're not on the Barking Jester list but Black-wing Hummingbird if you mean that?
@Blizzardream @Wildness @Achaius @HollyBerry Done.
@zmrrok You're not on the Barking Jester list but Black-wing Hummingbird if you mean that?
Could I be added to the silver, gold, gilded chests, mystic bark mask, and broken penny jar ping lists please? Thank you!
Could I be added to the silver, gold, gilded chests, mystic bark mask, and broken penny jar ping lists please? Thank you!
@Everyone There are two pinglists for the broken penny jar—one for trades from only Swipp (for those wanting treasure) and one for all trades (for those working on achievements). Which do you want?
@Everyone There are two pinglists for the broken penny jar—one for trades from only Swipp (for those wanting treasure) and one for all trades (for those working on achievements). Which do you want?
Can I be removed from the list for Silver Ore?
Can I be removed from the list for Silver Ore?
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer done!
@TheEnforcer done!
Thanks for the pinging and helping me get the 2 epiptites! With the completion of my goal, can you please remove me from the pinglist? Thanks! Also as a way to show you my gratitude I've sent you some gifts in the crossroads! Please enjoy them :)
Thanks for the pinging and helping me get the 2 epiptites! With the completion of my goal, can you please remove me from the pinglist? Thanks! Also as a way to show you my gratitude I've sent you some gifts in the crossroads! Please enjoy them :)
@Synthwav3 Done. You're very welcome, and thank you for the gifts! :D
@Synthwav3 Done. You're very welcome, and thank you for the gifts! :D
Of course!
Of course!
I'd like to be taken off Driftwood Baron, please and thank you!
I'd like to be taken off Driftwood Baron, please and thank you!
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 964 965 966 967 968 ... 1010 1011