Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [DONE] The Tear-&-Taste Buffet
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Oh. Scrapbook loved how each one tasted, noted every word to memory before tearing into yet another. Cutting out pages with her scissors just to nibble on the edge without overwhelming her palette, but eventually just digging in. "Could I have a few more?" She paused for a second, before deciding she might as well. "Maybe the discounted ten?"
Oh. Scrapbook loved how each one tasted, noted every word to memory before tearing into yet another. Cutting out pages with her scissors just to nibble on the edge without overwhelming her palette, but eventually just digging in. "Could I have a few more?" She paused for a second, before deciding she might as well. "Maybe the discounted ten?"
Hi!! If you need anything, let me know!! I'm trying to start a hatchery eventually, but I have a few breeding projects in the meantime. I also do art!

bXf32iD.png
xxx PiAyg8i.png

Purchasing 10 books~! Have sent payment~! :D
Purchasing 10 books~! Have sent payment~! :D
FxfvE.gif 7X4b07H.pngPiAyg8i.png
OM NOM KNOWLEDGE Getting my book chomping on! [emoji=wildclaw star size=1] These badges are SO cute!!!
OM NOM KNOWLEDGE

Getting my book chomping on!

These badges are SO cute!!!
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png PQINyCN.png
Asked an aether to look after my books... my bad. 20 more please!
Asked an aether to look after my books... my bad. 20 more please!
SbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg
buying 10 books!
buying 10 books!
pEubtYJ.png
buying another batch of 10
buying another batch of 10

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
What was a buffet if you only feasted for one singular day? Once more, the young Aether with the unusual mannerisms made her way to the entrance. And once more- she was immediately seated at a table. Hm. Did this one seem finer than the one before? It just may have been. Yet three of her hands clasped to her chest suddenly released as she belted out a wicked laugh, teeth on full display. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914444/91444394.png[/img] Out from her grip popped a Veilspun- albeit a different one from yesterday. Along his pale form clung numerous birds, cheeping in delight as they took their place on the horns of each of the dragons. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/922639/92263885.png[/img] "You- you [i]took me [/i]from our clan? All the way here? On those feet of yours?" To say the veilspun was rattled was an understatement. He began to try to slink under the table to hide- no no no. None of that. He was gently grabbed by the back of his neck, and tugged into the seat right next to the aether as more than three dozen books were brought to the duo. "When Boreal said that he found a good restaurant, that does not mean that I would- oh. Oh nevermind." He grimaced as he laid his head directly on two books, groaning at the prospect of being out in public. The Aether held one paw up as the total book number reached fourty. That would do... for today, at least. She ripped the innards from an especially sparkly book, shoving it in the Veilspun's mouth and watching with curiosity unabated. He chewed once, twice, thrice, then sat up and swallowed, getting to work ripping a book before him into the smallest pieces possible. "My birds will dine too, then."
What was a buffet if you only feasted for one singular day? Once more, the young Aether with the unusual mannerisms made her way to the entrance. And once more- she was immediately seated at a table. Hm. Did this one seem finer than the one before? It just may have been. Yet three of her hands clasped to her chest suddenly released as she belted out a wicked laugh, teeth on full display.
91444394.png
Out from her grip popped a Veilspun- albeit a different one from yesterday. Along his pale form clung numerous birds, cheeping in delight as they took their place on the horns of each of the dragons.
92263885.png
"You- you took me from our clan? All the way here? On those feet of yours?" To say the veilspun was rattled was an understatement. He began to try to slink under the table to hide- no no no. None of that. He was gently grabbed by the back of his neck, and tugged into the seat right next to the aether as more than three dozen books were brought to the duo. "When Boreal said that he found a good restaurant, that does not mean that I would- oh. Oh nevermind." He grimaced as he laid his head directly on two books, groaning at the prospect of being out in public. The Aether held one paw up as the total book number reached fourty. That would do... for today, at least. She ripped the innards from an especially sparkly book, shoving it in the Veilspun's mouth and watching with curiosity unabated. He chewed once, twice, thrice, then sat up and swallowed, getting to work ripping a book before him into the smallest pieces possible. "My birds will dine too, then."
Recently returned from Hiatus, please be patient or gentle.
Two brightly coloured Aether enter the buffet, one much smaller than the other, and bouncing with excitement. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84059234][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/840593/84059234.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85725231][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/857253/85725231.png[/img][/url] "So this is the Tear-&-Taste Buffet! What a homely little spot." Taking a seat at a nearby table, the smaller aether waves at the shelf full of delectable books, eager to dig in. Her larger companion lifts her up to the shelf, and she quickly grabs the first one she can reach. She drops it to the table, then reaches again. Seems they're in for a long evening of dining...
Two brightly coloured Aether enter the buffet, one much smaller than the other, and bouncing with excitement.
84059234.png85725231.png
"So this is the Tear-&-Taste Buffet! What a homely little spot."
Taking a seat at a nearby table, the smaller aether waves at the shelf full of delectable books, eager to dig in. Her larger companion lifts her up to the shelf, and she quickly grabs the first one she can reach. She drops it to the table, then reaches again. Seems they're in for a long evening of dining...
jYhzVxQ.png0aPAbek.pnguFVP0Nt.png8wpM4Lo.png
*waves books around* come get em Sornieth!!! they're limited edition!!
*waves books around* come get em Sornieth!!! they're limited edition!!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
Buying 10 books! Sending payment! [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
Buying 10 books! Sending payment!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14