Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Excelsius Corporation [NEW DH M]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
Could I grab slots for Forgiven and Rot?

edit: found the links to add myself!
Could I grab slots for Forgiven and Rot?

edit: found the links to add myself!
sBdLZtA.png
Oh wow they're really pretty! The red one is just the right shade for my sandsurge too. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87622953][img]https://i.imgur.com/XhyAgbz.png[/img][/url] It's just too bad the beard tert doesn't quite work with it haha.
Oh wow they're really pretty! The red one is just the right shade for my sandsurge too.

XhyAgbz.png

It's just too bad the beard tert doesn't quite work with it haha.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
i'd like a slot for the sakura one!
i'd like a slot for the sakura one!
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
i wish i had the funds to get all three, they're beautiful!!! this was one of my favorite entries and i shared it in the ice server when i saw it; i'm bummed (and boggled) it didn't win but glad i get to take it home anyway :3
i wish i had the funds to get all three, they're beautiful!!! this was one of my favorite entries and i shared it in the ice server when i saw it; i'm bummed (and boggled) it didn't win but glad i get to take it home anyway :3
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
Hey! I don't think I've shared my recently-ish finished kiddo, so I'm going to take a moment and throw her at you lol! [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87380666][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/873807/87380666_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]Her name is [b]Oxidise[/b], and she's a boss-destroying baddie who pairs up with my other girl [b]Malaria[/b] in the Harpy's Roost. They're getting a lot of exercise at the moment with one of my trainees while I grind fest currency :D I hope life gets its butt into gear and treats you right! Keep up the awesome work :D[/columns]
Hey! I don't think I've shared my recently-ish finished kiddo, so I'm going to take a moment and throw her at you lol!
87380666_350.png Her name is Oxidise, and she's a boss-destroying baddie who pairs up with my other girl Malaria in the Harpy's Roost. They're getting a lot of exercise at the moment with one of my trainees while I grind fest currency :D

I hope life gets its butt into gear and treats you right! Keep up the awesome work :D
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Man I want all three skins! But I don't have the Sandies to display them nor really need all three.

But definitely want Sakura!

And maybe Rot too >>
Man I want all three skins! But I don't have the Sandies to display them nor really need all three.

But definitely want Sakura!

And maybe Rot too >>
Z7cgb70.png
I'd like a copy of absence in standard colors please!
I'd like a copy of absence in standard colors please!
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
added myself to the new pinglist, unsure if i was on the old one
added myself to the new pinglist, unsure if i was on the old one
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
@Contaminate @hayum @ferspnai @Quivira @SakuraAngel @hat17 @Somariel @Soim @JadeWhistle @Tikal @hayum @koobi @bubbaberriboo @mousewife @NightmareGiraffe @foxshapedshadows @seamists @ladyartemis @Liirah @Barok @humbledarkmage @lamsweete @DDDFirefox

I might have forgotten to mention--first runs of each accent were sent out, they'll be delivered through PA once they're back from the queue (and the rest will be submitted once I can confirm they're good to go), but you're free to send prepayment if you wish!

@yoshimario40 I KNOWWW I actually briefly considered making the design friendly to branches and beard, but preferred the ink outline and wasn't sure how much demand a minor alteration would have as an alternative :[ maybe I'll consider something similar in the future?

@ferspnai awagga thank youuuuu I'm so glad you wanted to share it with so many people! Shocked so many people were still interested so I suppose it's not really a loss, but I'm gonna keep throwing snurges at these contests until something sticks :J

@ThistleProse It's been so long since I've seen this skin I kinda forgot I made it jkfgjkj thank you for showing her off and for the kind words! I really appreciate when people go the extra mile to write little character/lore bits based on skins, it makes them feel very natural <3

@SamuelMaybird There's always next year, and there might be some spare copies after the fact :eyes emoji: would you like me to add you to Cathartic Reunion, or are you just window shopping for now? :o

@Doodlepede Added you!

@TheCorinthian You weren't on the old one, but thank you!!
@Contaminate @hayum @ferspnai @Quivira @SakuraAngel @hat17 @Somariel @Soim @JadeWhistle @Tikal @hayum @koobi @bubbaberriboo @mousewife @NightmareGiraffe @foxshapedshadows @seamists @ladyartemis @Liirah @Barok @humbledarkmage @lamsweete @DDDFirefox

I might have forgotten to mention--first runs of each accent were sent out, they'll be delivered through PA once they're back from the queue (and the rest will be submitted once I can confirm they're good to go), but you're free to send prepayment if you wish!

@yoshimario40 I KNOWWW I actually briefly considered making the design friendly to branches and beard, but preferred the ink outline and wasn't sure how much demand a minor alteration would have as an alternative :[ maybe I'll consider something similar in the future?

@ferspnai awagga thank youuuuu I'm so glad you wanted to share it with so many people! Shocked so many people were still interested so I suppose it's not really a loss, but I'm gonna keep throwing snurges at these contests until something sticks :J

@ThistleProse It's been so long since I've seen this skin I kinda forgot I made it jkfgjkj thank you for showing her off and for the kind words! I really appreciate when people go the extra mile to write little character/lore bits based on skins, it makes them feel very natural <3

@SamuelMaybird There's always next year, and there might be some spare copies after the fact :eyes emoji: would you like me to add you to Cathartic Reunion, or are you just window shopping for now? :o

@Doodlepede Added you!

@TheCorinthian You weren't on the old one, but thank you!!
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
I added myself
I added myself
Z7cgb70.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34