Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ / CLOSED] free monthly fest raffle
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31520243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/315203/31520243_350.png[/img][/url][/img] I love mint and pistachio colors, and the butterfly gene! And here's a girl I like very much
[img][/img]31520243_350.png
I love mint and pistachio colors, and the butterfly gene! And here's a girl I like very much
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.png
@pinglist-13816 here are the trickmurk circus winners! make sure to comment your choice if you've won either 3 or 4 :) [center]prize 1: [center][item= trickster's lantern][/center] [center]trickster's lantern (x1) won by @Amordel ![/center][/center] [center]prize 2: [center][item=violet of trickmurk][/center] [center]violet of trickmurk (x1) won by @Doozie ![/center][/center] [center]prize 3: [center][item=scene: shadowbinder's domain] [item=tertiary aether gene: trickmurk] [item=tertiary veilspun gene: trickmurk][/center] [center]choice of an shadowbinder's domain scene or aether / veilspun trickmurk gene (x1) won by @Nocturnaliss ![/center][/center] [center]prize 4: [center][skin=54983][skin=54984][skin=54985][skin=54986] [skin=54987][skin=54988][skin=54989][skin=54990] [skin=54991][skin=54992][skin=54993][skin=54994] [skin=54995][skin=54996][skin=54997][skin=54998] [/center] [center]choice of any fest skin (x1) won by @Phoenyx42 ![/center][/center]
@fest raffle ping [winners]
here are the trickmurk circus winners! make sure to comment your choice if you've won either 3 or 4 :)

prize 1:
Trickster's Lantern
trickster's lantern (x1) won by @Amordel !

prize 2:
Violet of Trickmurk
violet of trickmurk (x1) won by @Doozie !

prize 3:
Scene: Shadowbinder's Domain Tertiary Aether Gene: Trickmurk Tertiary Veilspun Gene: Trickmurk
choice of an shadowbinder's domain scene or aether / veilspun trickmurk gene (x1) won by @Nocturnaliss !

prize 4:

choice of any fest skin (x1) won by @Phoenyx42 !
TlQjbxg.gif
Oop, I'll take the domain scene!
Thank you for hosting and congrats to all the winners ^^
Oop, I'll take the domain scene!
Thank you for hosting and congrats to all the winners ^^
Ooh wow! Could I please get the Auroraboa accent Foxfire Serenity? Thank you so much!
Ooh wow! Could I please get the Auroraboa accent Foxfire Serenity? Thank you so much!
nCr2v1s.png
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@fest raffle ping [new]
happy mistral jamboree! the first post has info for the latest prompt and prizes.
@fest raffle ping [new]
happy mistral jamboree! the first post has info for the latest prompt and prizes.
TlQjbxg.gif
hello and happy mistral jamboree! [quote= prompt] [center] do you have any clan / dragon lore? if so, tell me a bit about it![/center] [/quote] I do actually have a bit of lore, but it's not very developed and tends to be more about individual dragons rather than my clan as a cohesive whole. I have some lore about my progens as leaders of the clan, and I'm working on some lore ideas for my dragons that are members of subspecies or lineages. it all is a WIP though, so i don't have much to share about specifics lol
hello and happy mistral jamboree!
prompt wrote:
do you have any clan / dragon lore? if so, tell me a bit about it!

I do actually have a bit of lore, but it's not very developed and tends to be more about individual dragons rather than my clan as a cohesive whole.
I have some lore about my progens as leaders of the clan, and I'm working on some lore ideas for my dragons that are members of subspecies or lineages.
it all is a WIP though, so i don't have much to share about specifics lol
ezgif-com-resize.gif dsiNAWk.png mlr1H8z.png
Happy Mistral~ Thanks for hosting another raffle!

Prompt: do you have any clan / dragon lore? if so, tell me a bit about it!

A lot of my dragons lack lore or it's a wip, with the main cast being mostly done but-
My clan is actually a circus (The Stygian Troupe) in the spirit of the Shadow flight, led by Thanatos, a very soft mum Abby, personification of death who didn't like her job so she started adopting all of the unfortunate hatchlings across Sornieth. Some are more undead than others, but they do get along, not to mind the spooky vibes and shady happenings around the troupe, most of them are very friendly to visitors! So friendly that a lot of them tend to stay and become a part of the circus :D
Happy Mistral~ Thanks for hosting another raffle!

Prompt: do you have any clan / dragon lore? if so, tell me a bit about it!

A lot of my dragons lack lore or it's a wip, with the main cast being mostly done but-
My clan is actually a circus (The Stygian Troupe) in the spirit of the Shadow flight, led by Thanatos, a very soft mum Abby, personification of death who didn't like her job so she started adopting all of the unfortunate hatchlings across Sornieth. Some are more undead than others, but they do get along, not to mind the spooky vibes and shady happenings around the troupe, most of them are very friendly to visitors! So friendly that a lot of them tend to stay and become a part of the circus :D
I should really write some lore, shouldn't I...
Happy MistJam!
I should really write some lore, shouldn't I...
Happy MistJam!
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
[center][quote]do you have any clan / dragon lore? if so, tell me a bit about it! (okay to comment 'nothing' if not applicable :-))[/quote] I do, a little bit! I really need to work on it and smooth out a few knots (actually, the entire thing is just one giant knot I haven't gotten around to untangling) but the general gist of it is that one dragon, a naive alchemist named Leviathan, accidentally created a brew that released the 'spirit' of an Emperor. The said Emperor then possessed Leviathan and forced him away from his homeland to the Lightweaver's domain, and along the way, dragons (some compelled by the aura of the Emperor possessing Leviathan, others joining willingly or by some other event) began to follow. Soon, he led/started the clan and settled down (fittingly) in the Emperor's wake. And though there are periods when Leviathan is in control of his thoughts/actions, they are becoming increasingly rare and the leader of the clan starts to become a mere legend. There's a link in my sig that leads to my actual lore thread (very much a WIP--there's hardly anything there). Thanks for hosting![/center]
Quote:
do you have any clan / dragon lore? if so, tell me a bit about it! (okay to comment 'nothing' if not applicable :-))

I do, a little bit! I really need to work on it and smooth out a few knots (actually, the entire thing is just one giant knot I haven't gotten around to untangling) but the general gist of it is that one dragon, a naive alchemist named Leviathan, accidentally created a brew that released the 'spirit' of an Emperor. The said Emperor then possessed Leviathan and forced him away from his homeland to the Lightweaver's domain, and along the way, dragons (some compelled by the aura of the Emperor possessing Leviathan, others joining willingly or by some other event) began to follow. Soon, he led/started the clan and settled down (fittingly) in the Emperor's wake. And though there are periods when Leviathan is in control of his thoughts/actions, they are becoming increasingly rare and the leader of the clan starts to become a mere legend.

There's a link in my sig that leads to my actual lore thread (very much a WIP--there's hardly anything there). Thanks for hosting!
HtlG70F.gifHtwqkyQ.gifHtwqky-Q-7.pngNew-Project-1.pngNew-Piskel-3.png
__image.png
__badge.png
Do you have any clan/dragon lore? If so, tell me a bit about it!

Yes and no. ^^; I have general ideas of what I want, but I've never bothered to sit down and write it all out. I always say I'll get to it one day when I have time, but that seems incredibly far away, haha. My clan lore is essentially non-existent as I worry I'll end up binding myself to an idea that I already invested too much time into. My dragons do though (alebit still not written down)! Such as Euthymius being a shrine spirit that bears the resentment of its residents.

Happy Mistral Jamboree!
Do you have any clan/dragon lore? If so, tell me a bit about it!

Yes and no. ^^; I have general ideas of what I want, but I've never bothered to sit down and write it all out. I always say I'll get to it one day when I have time, but that seems incredibly far away, haha. My clan lore is essentially non-existent as I worry I'll end up binding myself to an idea that I already invested too much time into. My dragons do though (alebit still not written down)! Such as Euthymius being a shrine spirit that bears the resentment of its residents.

Happy Mistral Jamboree!
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18