Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ / CLOSED] free monthly fest raffle
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
Thank you for the raffle!

do you have any new years resolutions (fr-related or otherwise) and if so, what are they?

- the only true resolution i had this year was to add alt text to my art on tumblr, or I wouldn't post it publicly otherwise ^^; not very big, but ive never been known to finish my resolutiions if it were anyway !
Thank you for the raffle!

do you have any new years resolutions (fr-related or otherwise) and if so, what are they?

- the only true resolution i had this year was to add alt text to my art on tumblr, or I wouldn't post it publicly otherwise ^^; not very big, but ive never been known to finish my resolutiions if it were anyway !
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
thanks once more for hosting this raffle!

I didn't set any specific goals, really, but I have a few general aspirations for the following year. Most of them are personal to my life, so I won't share those, but I also want to work towards uploading more designs to my Redbubble shop and also I want to formally open some commission slots for the first time (here and on other social medias).
thanks once more for hosting this raffle!

I didn't set any specific goals, really, but I have a few general aspirations for the following year. Most of them are personal to my life, so I won't share those, but I also want to work towards uploading more designs to my Redbubble shop and also I want to formally open some commission slots for the first time (here and on other social medias).
90383876.pngclzOjn5.pngezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.png

I'm not really into resolutions, so I don't make them but I have decided to stay on top of my school work this year.

I'm not really into resolutions, so I don't make them but I have decided to stay on top of my school work this year.
43249438.png43214888.png

Not in particular, I mostly set some small, short term goals such as “finish this project” or “gather Treasure for Light’s next dom push” and such.

Not in particular, I mostly set some small, short term goals such as “finish this project” or “gather Treasure for Light’s next dom push” and such.
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
do you have any new years resolutions (fr-related or otherwise) and if so, what are they? I need to work on sorting my gen1 pile, and either gene/decide on a scry, or sell a bunch! Also clear out my hibden in general, its so overcrowded :o Happy Gala! [emoji=snowflake size=1]

I need to work on sorting my gen1 pile, and either gene/decide on a scry, or sell a bunch! Also clear out my hibden in general, its so overcrowded :o

Happy Gala!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Thank you for hosting!

My New Year's resolution is to not burn myself out in coli :)
Thank you for hosting!

My New Year's resolution is to not burn myself out in coli :)
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist

i do! i want to get better at reaching out to/staying in contact with/communicating with people, and also to make my fashion weirder.

i do! i want to get better at reaching out to/staying in contact with/communicating with people, and also to make my fashion weirder.
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
Thanks for the opportunity!
Resolution wise, not much to be honest. But definitely to adopt healthier lifestyle habits since my health check report last December wasn't the greatest XD
Thanks for the opportunity!
Resolution wise, not much to be honest. But definitely to adopt healthier lifestyle habits since my health check report last December wasn't the greatest XD
A6xgY8h.png

4vI5oMm.png
thank you for hosting! i don't have a new years resolution, but i do have kind of a general thought for how i want to improve. i'd like to cut down on procrastinating. something small currently is studying vocab words at least 3 days before the deadline since i am not good at those and always wait till the last second (aka 5 minutes before the english test)
thank you for hosting! i don't have a new years resolution, but i do have kind of a general thought for how i want to improve. i'd like to cut down on procrastinating. something small currently is studying vocab words at least 3 days before the deadline since i am not good at those and always wait till the last second (aka 5 minutes before the english test)
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png

Well i don't really have any real life resolutions I just don't think I could stick with one.

I did decide to become a g1 lair this year though so that's kinda my fr resolution

Well i don't really have any real life resolutions I just don't think I could stick with one.

I did decide to become a g1 lair this year though so that's kinda my fr resolution
tn0RSo5.png
06xk8gV.png
nv4LFb6.png
Xub4k1J.png
47OyeGK.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18