Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ / CLOSED] free monthly fest raffle
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I don't really do New Year's Resolutions, but general goals of improving myself/gaining new skills/etc are in place.
I don't really do New Year's Resolutions, but general goals of improving myself/gaining new skills/etc are in place.
hi! this is a fun idea for a raffle.

something i wanted to do since getting back into fr recently was actually buy more fest skins.. i've missed out on so many good ones over the years and i've learned how to grind glimmer & gloom so it's easier! something irl i want to do is stick with making weekly dinner plans so grocery shopping and cooking is a lot more efficient and less stressful ^_^
hi! this is a fun idea for a raffle.

something i wanted to do since getting back into fr recently was actually buy more fest skins.. i've missed out on so many good ones over the years and i've learned how to grind glimmer & gloom so it's easier! something irl i want to do is stick with making weekly dinner plans so grocery shopping and cooking is a lot more efficient and less stressful ^_^
,,,^^ --- .
(,,,,,,,,,,,,,)-->
,,,,--w--w
,,,comma!
I don't really do New Year's Resolutions, but here on FR I do have some goals that I'm working on going into this year. I have a few gene projects I'm slowly working up to completing and I'm starting to actually put effort into unlocking my hibden slots and completing more achievements.
I don't really do New Year's Resolutions, but here on FR I do have some goals that I'm working on going into this year. I have a few gene projects I'm slowly working up to completing and I'm starting to actually put effort into unlocking my hibden slots and completing more achievements.
11512.png » overtherebear
» she/her

» wishlist
I swear on my life that I will finish the drawings I start :D

(I think this is gonna end badly ahahahahaaa)
I swear on my life that I will finish the drawings I start :D

(I think this is gonna end badly ahahahahaaa)
I want to improve my art skills this year!!
I want to improve my art skills this year!!
To improve my art and writing!
To improve my art and writing!
My resolution is to clear a some more achievements and hit 900 familiars!

I'm on 881 discovered so far, and I can see it being expensive to get to 900, so I best get saving up!
My resolution is to clear a some more achievements and hit 900 familiars!

I'm on 881 discovered so far, and I can see it being expensive to get to 900, so I best get saving up!
SbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg
Hi :D
my NY resolutions would be working on myself,
both mentally and physically.
I just joined FR yesterday so I don't have any resolutions on here yet :D

Hi :D
my NY resolutions would be working on myself,
both mentally and physically.
I just joined FR yesterday so I don't have any resolutions on here yet :D

5hF3FGk.png
@pinglist-13816 here's the winners of the gala prizes :-) [center]prize 1: [center][item=winterberry branches][/center] [center]winterberry branches (x1) won by @Astromanian ![/center][/center] [center]prize 2: [center][item=snowdrop of crystalline][/center] [center]snowdrop of crystalline (x1) won by @Bexster94 ![/center][/center] [center]prize 3: [center][item=scene: icewarden's domain] [item=tertiary auraboa gene: crystalline] [item=tertiary gaoler gene: crystalline][/center] [center]choice of an icewarden's domain scene or auraboa / gaoler crystalline gene (x1) won by @twilightqueen ![/center][/center] [center]prize 4: [center][skin=54507][skin=54508][skin=54509][skin=54510] [skin=54511][skin=54512][skin=54513][skin=54514] [skin=54515][skin=54516][skin=54517][skin=54518] [skin=54519][skin=54520][skin=54521][skin=54522][/center] [center]choice of any fest skin (x1) won by @Moray ![/center][/center] congrats! prizes will be sent thru pm and pls comment your choice if you won 3 or 4
@fest raffle ping [winners]
here's the winners of the gala prizes :-)

prize 1:
Winterberry Branches
winterberry branches (x1) won by @Astromanian !

prize 2:
Snowdrop of Crystalline
snowdrop of crystalline (x1) won by @Bexster94 !

prize 3:
Scene: Icewarden's Domain Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Crystalline Tertiary Gaoler Gene: Crystalline
choice of an icewarden's domain scene or auraboa / gaoler crystalline gene (x1) won by @twilightqueen !

prize 4:

choice of any fest skin (x1) won by @Moray !

congrats! prizes will be sent thru pm and pls comment your choice if you won 3 or 4
TlQjbxg.gif
@Coward I would love the scene please!
@Coward I would love the scene please!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18