Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the hunt for mums
1 2
...I was looking at my gathering today as im FINALLY getting close enough in level in foraging for pretty pink mums. I'm level 30. I thought they unlocked at 31, they do not, it's 34. I've been in the process of levelling up my gathering from 10 all the way to 34 for months now! and they're also pretty darn rare, too! My dragons could practically all go vegetarian for years, and they would never run out of food now. I feel i've committed too deep for the pretty pink mums. I've been saving up money to buy a couple too, but they're super expensive! and to that i say: Well, duh! i wouldn't wish levelling up foraging on anyone else. think about all the eggs i could've gotten in the meantime, haha. it will all be worth it, though. because someday my undertide will have blossom and it will be a good day. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43533400][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=133&breed=21&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=267&winggene=274&wings=151&auth=a0198601fb4ace00fa24f74b1643e26f05b661e4&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] (and then i'd start saving up for a gaoler blossom scroll, too.)
...I was looking at my gathering today as im FINALLY getting close enough in level in foraging for pretty pink mums. I'm level 30. I thought they unlocked at 31, they do not, it's 34.

I've been in the process of levelling up my gathering from 10 all the way to 34 for months now! and they're also pretty darn rare, too! My dragons could practically all go vegetarian for years, and they would never run out of food now.

I feel i've committed too deep for the pretty pink mums. I've been saving up money to buy a couple too, but they're super expensive! and to that i say: Well, duh! i wouldn't wish levelling up foraging on anyone else. think about all the eggs i could've gotten in the meantime, haha.

it will all be worth it, though. because someday my undertide will have blossom and it will be a good day.

dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=133&breed=21&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=267&winggene=274&wings=151&auth=a0198601fb4ace00fa24f74b1643e26f05b661e4&dummyext=prev.png
(and then i'd start saving up for a gaoler blossom scroll, too.)
xulc4O8.png
Best of luck! I did that grind a while ago and boy, it was an experience. But now I'm lv 40 and trying to forage for Sand Creepers because I'm so sick of the Arena. ...At least the Arena actually yielded results. [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Best of luck! I did that grind a while ago and boy, it was an experience. But now I'm lv 40 and trying to forage for Sand Creepers because I'm so sick of the Arena.

...At least the Arena actually yielded results.
good luck! I'm just starting the climb myself (my gathering is level 16, it's gonna be a while). on the plus side, I can stash up polypore mats for when they get ported to other breeds
good luck! I'm just starting the climb myself (my gathering is level 16, it's gonna be a while). on the plus side, I can stash up polypore mats for when they get ported to other breeds
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
That's a gorgeous dragon! Best of luck on your hunt!
That's a gorgeous dragon! Best of luck on your hunt!
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I finally got my Hunting to 25 to get the Slinks for the Baldwin recipes and it was already such a big chore...

Gotta say I'm not looking forward to grinding my Foraging to get the Pretty Pink Mums...

But well, I need Blossom on 2 Undertides, so... Guess I just gotta do it. As soon as I get my slinks, I'll start working on it...

Good luck on your grind! I hope it yields good results! ^^)/
I finally got my Hunting to 25 to get the Slinks for the Baldwin recipes and it was already such a big chore...

Gotta say I'm not looking forward to grinding my Foraging to get the Pretty Pink Mums...

But well, I need Blossom on 2 Undertides, so... Guess I just gotta do it. As soon as I get my slinks, I'll start working on it...

Good luck on your grind! I hope it yields good results! ^^)/
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
I want so many blossoms, and I'm not even close [emoji=sandsurge scared size=1] good luck!
I want so many blossoms, and I'm not even close good luck!
they/them
Thanks for the well wishes! i wish yall luck on your gathering grinds, too. there's so many expensive items you can get from gathering (darners, mums, skinks) it feels so hard to focus on just collecting one, lol.
Thanks for the well wishes! i wish yall luck on your gathering grinds, too. there's so many expensive items you can get from gathering (darners, mums, skinks) it feels so hard to focus on just collecting one, lol.
xulc4O8.png
best of luck to you! i had a g1 project that needed blossoms and i just saved up the treasure for like a month so i could buy it off the AH...

also that is a gorgeous dragon btw!
best of luck to you! i had a g1 project that needed blossoms and i just saved up the treasure for like a month so i could buy it off the AH...

also that is a gorgeous dragon btw!
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
good luck on the flower hunt! she'll look absolutely lovely in them <3

i'm currently at 27, picking up black tulips on the side at least. all the herbivores in the clan will probably be happy at least
good luck on the flower hunt! she'll look absolutely lovely in them <3

i'm currently at 27, picking up black tulips on the side at least. all the herbivores in the clan will probably be happy at least
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
ah good luck! it's a hard and long grind.
ah good luck! it's a hard and long grind.
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
1 2