Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the hunt for mums
1 2
I didn't have to grind foraging up, but I've been looking for mums for a while now. I just want two parchments to hold onto for when I inevitably find a dragon I want Blossom on.

I haven't even found enough to buy half of the first parchment.

The pain is real.
I didn't have to grind foraging up, but I've been looking for mums for a while now. I just want two parchments to hold onto for when I inevitably find a dragon I want Blossom on.

I haven't even found enough to buy half of the first parchment.

The pain is real.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
They really need to increase the odds of getting Pink Mums, or at the very least make them drop from a monster or two in the Coli. It's not fair to newer players to have to reach that high of a level in gathering and have to deal with incredibly low odds. It took me a year to get my first Blossom gene and I had maxed gathering and had a handful of ones I never sold before Blossom came out.

They've adjusted the rates of other items before, it's time they did this one too. Especially now that we have another breed with the Blossom gene and will surely get more sometime.
They really need to increase the odds of getting Pink Mums, or at the very least make them drop from a monster or two in the Coli. It's not fair to newer players to have to reach that high of a level in gathering and have to deal with incredibly low odds. It took me a year to get my first Blossom gene and I had maxed gathering and had a handful of ones I never sold before Blossom came out.

They've adjusted the rates of other items before, it's time they did this one too. Especially now that we have another breed with the Blossom gene and will surely get more sometime.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Yeah, they are oppressively rare imo; it basically forces you to only forage forever if you want one or multiple copies of Blossom.

I don't mind that it's a gene that actually has quite a bit of value, but I think the rarity is a bit extreme given it's a highly popular gene that will get expanded to other breeds. The demand is eventually going to far outweigh the supply once it gets expanded to more popular breeds.
Yeah, they are oppressively rare imo; it basically forces you to only forage forever if you want one or multiple copies of Blossom.

I don't mind that it's a gene that actually has quite a bit of value, but I think the rarity is a bit extreme given it's a highly popular gene that will get expanded to other breeds. The demand is eventually going to far outweigh the supply once it gets expanded to more popular breeds.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
ahhh i feel this so much! if i had some, i'd send them your way- but i am mumless. i finally got enough to make Tertiary Gene: Firefly, and it took me like, at least a month. now, i'm on the grind for treasure for lair expansions (only need 150,000 more! that's like 2 days fairgrounds)
ahhh i feel this so much! if i had some, i'd send them your way- but i am mumless. i finally got enough to make Tertiary Gene: Firefly, and it took me like, at least a month. now, i'm on the grind for treasure for lair expansions (only need 150,000 more! that's like 2 days fairgrounds)
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
I'm in purgatory. Aside from switching to digging in Wind for Mistjam, I've been foraging in Arcane for months. In the last month, I got, like, three. I have enough petals for two blossom scrolls but I'm still struggling to get enough mums for [i]one[/i]. [img]https://i.imgur.com/gPjnK2j.png[/img] The eventual goal. Currently she and her mate both have Sparkle; I'll be getting him Opal or Fans just to maximise the chance of Blossom offspring. Assuming, of course, I ever get those last! few! mums!
I'm in purgatory. Aside from switching to digging in Wind for Mistjam, I've been foraging in Arcane for months. In the last month, I got, like, three. I have enough petals for two blossom scrolls but I'm still struggling to get enough mums for one.

gPjnK2j.png

The eventual goal. Currently she and her mate both have Sparkle; I'll be getting him Opal or Fans just to maximise the chance of Blossom offspring. Assuming, of course, I ever get those last! few! mums!
DSEHBxF.png
oh, best of luck! that is a very pretty dragon. blossom matches very well
i get the vegetarian sentiment so much too LOL, i used to forage for mums a lot for a project which i unfortunately dropped. that was probably like a year ago and i still have LOADS of veggies. my veggie eating dragons never go hungry while everyone else struggles for scraps xD
oh, best of luck! that is a very pretty dragon. blossom matches very well
i get the vegetarian sentiment so much too LOL, i used to forage for mums a lot for a project which i unfortunately dropped. that was probably like a year ago and i still have LOADS of veggies. my veggie eating dragons never go hungry while everyone else struggles for scraps xD
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
1 2