Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your coffee order
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My order changes a lot, since I get bored of having the same thing too often and will eventually grow tired of it if I have it too much. But it tends to be coldbrew with oat milk and agave sweetener mixed in
My order changes a lot, since I get bored of having the same thing too often and will eventually grow tired of it if I have it too much. But it tends to be coldbrew with oat milk and agave sweetener mixed in
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
t6zNkmJ.png
cz8IP2.pngP3rbW1.png5W4kB1.pngqx2RE2.pngSRnQ71.pngqL7nP1.png8SFpZ1.pngAkoYj1.png
[quote name="AnomalyBeans" date="2024-03-21 12:00:36" ] My order changes a lot, since I get bored of having the same thing too often and will eventually grow tired of it if I have it too much. But it tends to be coldbrew with oat milk and agave sweetener mixed in [/quote] I feel ya there. Sometimes I'll try a latte or a cappuccino although I'm not really feeling it.
AnomalyBeans wrote on 2024-03-21 12:00:36:

I feel ya there. Sometimes I'll try a latte or a cappuccino although I'm not really feeling it.
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
My favourite thing to drink is chocolate, generally on the cooler side because I'm quite sensitive to heat. I also enjoy chai lattes. Aside from those, I'm thinking of getting into tea. Not so much for the tea itself; rather, the whole process of making a cup of tea appeals to me (think traditional tea ceremony).
My favourite thing to drink is chocolate, generally on the cooler side because I'm quite sensitive to heat. I also enjoy chai lattes. Aside from those, I'm thinking of getting into tea. Not so much for the tea itself; rather, the whole process of making a cup of tea appeals to me (think traditional tea ceremony).
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
I like a good cappuccino with a biscotti, maybe with an extra shot of espresso if the day calls for it. At home, I'll just have a mug of morning roast and milk.
I like a good cappuccino with a biscotti, maybe with an extra shot of espresso if the day calls for it. At home, I'll just have a mug of morning roast and milk.
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
My favorite is an iced white mocha with hazelnut and like 2 extra shots of espresso. I. Love. Espresso.

I also will go for a pumpkin cream chai latte with oatmilk and brown sugar or a classic caramel macchiato with extra shots of espresso as well!

If it has caramel, mocha, vanilla, or extra espresso-I'll probably love it.

I can and do drink regular coffee, and after all the espresso I've had, it tastes very sweet on its own regardless of the roast, and I do notice that different brands taste different ways depending on how they're brewed, but...coffee is coffee and I love it, bitter to sweet beyond reason!
My favorite is an iced white mocha with hazelnut and like 2 extra shots of espresso. I. Love. Espresso.

I also will go for a pumpkin cream chai latte with oatmilk and brown sugar or a classic caramel macchiato with extra shots of espresso as well!

If it has caramel, mocha, vanilla, or extra espresso-I'll probably love it.

I can and do drink regular coffee, and after all the espresso I've had, it tastes very sweet on its own regardless of the roast, and I do notice that different brands taste different ways depending on how they're brewed, but...coffee is coffee and I love it, bitter to sweet beyond reason!
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
I pretty much always get a standard mocha latte (going to my favorite coffee place tomorrow morning, so that's cool).

Sometimes I'll put some extra stuff in it, such as peppermint; there's a cat cafe near me that makes different mochas, and I've been trying them to see which ones I like the best.
I pretty much always get a standard mocha latte (going to my favorite coffee place tomorrow morning, so that's cool).

Sometimes I'll put some extra stuff in it, such as peppermint; there's a cat cafe near me that makes different mochas, and I've been trying them to see which ones I like the best.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8