Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your coffee order
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Whichever one has white chocolate! I only drink it socially and very rarely so then I remember coffee gives me painfully accelerated heartrate and regret it lol.

Surprising how many here aren't regular coffee drinkers. It seems like not drinking multiple cups a day is unheard of irl around my area.
Whichever one has white chocolate! I only drink it socially and very rarely so then I remember coffee gives me painfully accelerated heartrate and regret it lol.

Surprising how many here aren't regular coffee drinkers. It seems like not drinking multiple cups a day is unheard of irl around my area.
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
If the place I'm ordering at has chai, I'll usually order that. If not, I get a coffee with caramel in it or just a basic iced coffee with added sugar and a shot of vanilla flavor xd
If the place I'm ordering at has chai, I'll usually order that. If not, I get a coffee with caramel in it or just a basic iced coffee with added sugar and a shot of vanilla flavor xd
oQlTGMl.pngdct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.pngMFt2hm4.png
I usually get a mocha drink these days or some tea. There was one time where I went to a local coffee shop and they had a spicy mocha being sold for the winter season. It had cayenne and cinnamon in it, and I could really feel the heat from the spiciness and the temperature.

I was pleasantly surprised by it and would get it again when they bring it back at the end of the year!
I usually get a mocha drink these days or some tea. There was one time where I went to a local coffee shop and they had a spicy mocha being sold for the winter season. It had cayenne and cinnamon in it, and I could really feel the heat from the spiciness and the temperature.

I was pleasantly surprised by it and would get it again when they bring it back at the end of the year!
thW0yem.png
sugar and milk in coffee makes it one of my favorite drinks

milk and no sugar makes the coffee taste like a cracker to me

sugar and no milk... well, it tastes bad

black? somewhat bitter cracker
sugar and milk in coffee makes it one of my favorite drinks

milk and no sugar makes the coffee taste like a cracker to me

sugar and no milk... well, it tastes bad

black? somewhat bitter cracker

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
"Liking" is a bit of an exaggeration, but when I need caffeine at home I get a bottle of coldbrew (I buy it premade from the grocery store) and mix it with at least equal amounts of milk. Usually more milk.
"Liking" is a bit of an exaggeration, but when I need caffeine at home I get a bottle of coldbrew (I buy it premade from the grocery store) and mix it with at least equal amounts of milk. Usually more milk.
I tend to like the seasonal options—last time I ordered coffee, I got a honey oat latte (with cream and honeycomb on top)... and now I really want one, ahhh
I tend to like the seasonal options—last time I ordered coffee, I got a honey oat latte (with cream and honeycomb on top)... and now I really want one, ahhh
Magpie Sphinx
kass | 25 | they/them | fr+8
(I tend to miss replies, so please ping me!)

- collector of familiars and plushes -

Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox
f78b50c6b4d32db3ac60d18726747d0a0aa0ef6d.png
[quote name="Aristene" date="2024-03-06 12:43:53" ] Surprising how many here aren't regular coffee drinkers. It seems like not drinking multiple cups a day is unheard of irl around my area. [/quote] Definitely surprising! See so much cheap instant coffee and Starbucks around.
Aristene wrote on 2024-03-06 12:43:53:

Definitely surprising! See so much cheap instant coffee and Starbucks around.
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
I love matcha with a hefty dose of condensed milk or honey! I’m also into instant lattes the ones with the little chocolate shakers<3 Usually drink those with almond milk and some syrup-
I love matcha with a hefty dose of condensed milk or honey! I’m also into instant lattes the ones with the little chocolate shakers<3 Usually drink those with almond milk and some syrup-
uoRnCZV.pngbPCWpdF.gifuoRnCZV.png
Milkshake

Not a big fan of coffee, the smell of it drives me mad. BUT I do enjoy a coffee flavoured moose!
Milkshake

Not a big fan of coffee, the smell of it drives me mad. BUT I do enjoy a coffee flavoured moose!
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
I love espresso, but can only tolerate it with copious amounts of sugar and cream
I love espresso, but can only tolerate it with copious amounts of sugar and cream
6dXZi9G.gif
| Tiv ||
- They/them
- FR +3
- skin shop
- art shop
- rng adopt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8