Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your coffee order
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Just curious how everyone takes their coffee! I like it black.

For all you non-coffee drinkers out there also feel free to post your favorite tea, or even hot chocolate.
Just curious how everyone takes their coffee! I like it black.

For all you non-coffee drinkers out there also feel free to post your favorite tea, or even hot chocolate.
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
my absolute fave is cold mocha (not ice- i mean the foamy one) when i was young my aunt used to make it homemade and it's kind of a fond thing to me :) haven't had it in a while tho bc a lot of places near me don't have it on their menu.....

i also order cappuccino or oreo milkshakes. im a simple gal
my absolute fave is cold mocha (not ice- i mean the foamy one) when i was young my aunt used to make it homemade and it's kind of a fond thing to me :) haven't had it in a while tho bc a lot of places near me don't have it on their menu.....

i also order cappuccino or oreo milkshakes. im a simple gal
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
i quite like brown coffee straight from the cheap mass produced packets they have in idk office canteens. not because they're better or anything im just so used to them that they automatically spark more joy than most other drinks

i quite like brown coffee straight from the cheap mass produced packets they have in idk office canteens. not because they're better or anything im just so used to them that they automatically spark more joy than most other drinks

VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
I'm not a fan of hot drinks so I always get my coffee iced or blended. I like the fancy sugary flavors and such because plain coffee is to bitter for me.
I'm not a fan of hot drinks so I always get my coffee iced or blended. I like the fancy sugary flavors and such because plain coffee is to bitter for me.
[quote name="vmuwu" date="2024-03-04 02:55:38" ] i quite like brown coffee straight from the cheap mass produced packets they have in idk office canteens. not because they're better or anything im just so used to them that they automatically spark more joy than most other drinks [/quote] this. I have cheap instant coffee in my veins instead of blood at this point
vmuwu wrote on 2024-03-04 02:55:38:
this. I have cheap instant coffee in my veins instead of blood at this point
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
Honestly same. Love the taste of cheap instant coffee. Sometimes it’s better than what I can find brewed at shops.
Honestly same. Love the taste of cheap instant coffee. Sometimes it’s better than what I can find brewed at shops.
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
I like my coffee a little on the milder side. I neeeeed milk/cream! Sometimes with a little sugar or hazelnut syrup (the best thing ever), sometimes without... but milk/cream is a must for me. Doesn't need to be any fancy type of coffee, instant coffee is fine.

Oh and iced coffee on a hot summer day is amazing too!
I like my coffee a little on the milder side. I neeeeed milk/cream! Sometimes with a little sugar or hazelnut syrup (the best thing ever), sometimes without... but milk/cream is a must for me. Doesn't need to be any fancy type of coffee, instant coffee is fine.

Oh and iced coffee on a hot summer day is amazing too!
2aoyUTU.png
Three double espressos with nothing else, medium-dark roast peaberry.
...not an order though, just what I make at home
Three double espressos with nothing else, medium-dark roast peaberry.
...not an order though, just what I make at home
Depends on where I'm getting it from.

At home we have flavored coffees, the favorites being anything pumpkin spice and the Highlander Grog flavor from Cameron's (it's butterscotch and rum flavored). Combine with some white chocolate mocha or caramel macchiato creamer and that's heaven.

There used to be a little coffee shop near my last place called Biggby, they're a thing in the northern US as a chain but it's like not super huge. They had a flavor called Black Forest that was caramel, mocha, and blackberry and it was always my go-to.

Local Starbucks are unionized so I don't feel guilt going there, and I always get a caramel frappucino. Anywhere else I'll get the closest thing to that if I can; Mc D's has the caramel blended coffee that's frapp consistency, Timmy's has the Caramel Iced Cap, etc.

I like caramel and coffee, can you tell? XD
Depends on where I'm getting it from.

At home we have flavored coffees, the favorites being anything pumpkin spice and the Highlander Grog flavor from Cameron's (it's butterscotch and rum flavored). Combine with some white chocolate mocha or caramel macchiato creamer and that's heaven.

There used to be a little coffee shop near my last place called Biggby, they're a thing in the northern US as a chain but it's like not super huge. They had a flavor called Black Forest that was caramel, mocha, and blackberry and it was always my go-to.

Local Starbucks are unionized so I don't feel guilt going there, and I always get a caramel frappucino. Anywhere else I'll get the closest thing to that if I can; Mc D's has the caramel blended coffee that's frapp consistency, Timmy's has the Caramel Iced Cap, etc.

I like caramel and coffee, can you tell? XD
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
[quote name="colorscapes" date="2024-03-04 04:03:29" ] [quote name="vmuwu" date="2024-03-04 02:55:38" ] i quite like brown coffee straight from the cheap mass produced packets they have in idk office canteens. not because they're better or anything im just so used to them that they automatically spark more joy than most other drinks [/quote] this. I have cheap instant coffee in my veins instead of blood at this point [/quote] SAME
colorscapes wrote on 2024-03-04 04:03:29:
vmuwu wrote on 2024-03-04 02:55:38:
this. I have cheap instant coffee in my veins instead of blood at this point

SAME
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8