Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed dragon hybrids thread
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138
I actually love the Faelisk
I actually love the Faelisk
I don’t know what to put here
Some of these edits are gorgeous ?? we would gnaw on a bear to have some of these dragon hybrids
Some of these edits are gorgeous ?? we would gnaw on a bear to have some of these dragon hybrids
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
Imagine if this whole thing became real one day, it would be so cool!! Like, 45% chance of a hatchling being one of the parents' species, 45% for another and 10% for a hybrid or smth like that
I personally love Banescale/Gaoler, Banescale/Pearlcatcher, Tundra/Coatl, Mirror/Coatl, Obelisk/Imperial, Banescale/Guardian, Coatl/Nocturne, Imperial/Aberration, Fae/Aether, Auraboa/Coatl and Sandsurge/Guardian hybrids
Imagine if this whole thing became real one day, it would be so cool!! Like, 45% chance of a hatchling being one of the parents' species, 45% for another and 10% for a hybrid or smth like that
I personally love Banescale/Gaoler, Banescale/Pearlcatcher, Tundra/Coatl, Mirror/Coatl, Obelisk/Imperial, Banescale/Guardian, Coatl/Nocturne, Imperial/Aberration, Fae/Aether, Auraboa/Coatl and Sandsurge/Guardian hybrids
5BsilZ9.png
SRsfBYm.png
jgeciGJ.png
ll0CfnD.png
0bMlzCz.png
X4p2jRx.png
WQA384m.png
Imperration just proves how terrifying Luminax really is!

At this point, the ancient hybrids just look completely normal, I would not bat an eyelid if FR introduced any of these as real breeds.
Imperration just proves how terrifying Luminax really is!

At this point, the ancient hybrids just look completely normal, I would not bat an eyelid if FR introduced any of these as real breeds.
CTF4up6.png
Ridgoler looks like they're about to ask "am I a prettyyyy girl?"
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
[quote name="Wisdum" date="2024-03-21 06:35:35" ] Ridgoler looks like they're about to ask "am I a prettyyyy girl?" [/quote] @Wisdum Lmao yes, and they sure are
Wisdum wrote on 2024-03-21 06:35:35:
@Wisdum Lmao yes, and they sure are
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
Idk if anybody has suggested or even conceptualized an auraboa/imperial hybrid yet but if not then may I present this (extremely messy, sorry abt that ^^') sketch I did last night theorizing what a hybrid of the two breeds might look like, complete with a fluffy little baby: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2b4774cad904a90e69c5d00c2a3f26bc/741fb0a40d8c4005-d4/s1280x1920/96d4b06c147cc22a2707d2cd927b151d3f2914b7.png[/img]
Idk if anybody has suggested or even conceptualized an auraboa/imperial hybrid yet but if not then may I present this (extremely messy, sorry abt that ^^') sketch I did last night theorizing what a hybrid of the two breeds might look like, complete with a fluffy little baby:

96d4b06c147cc22a2707d2cd927b151d3f2914b7.png

He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
@Amieg Oh my it's so regal I love it!! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] I added it to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2916380/87#post_48840754]contirbutions post[/url] Would you mind if I had a go at the concept and used this for inspiration when I get the time for hybrids again?
@Amieg Oh my it's so regal I love it!! I added it to the contirbutions post
Would you mind if I had a go at the concept and used this for inspiration when I get the time for hybrids again?
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
@NoonAlt

Ty, and go for it! Can't wait to see your take on a boa/imp hybrid ^^
@NoonAlt

Ty, and go for it! Can't wait to see your take on a boa/imp hybrid ^^
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
@Amieg

Can we also just say that art looks beautiful :O we might make some art of it ourselves if we ever get the time! (If you don't mind, of course!)
@Amieg

Can we also just say that art looks beautiful :O we might make some art of it ourselves if we ever get the time! (If you don't mind, of course!)
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png