Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CotG 3rd Anniversary Event: ENDED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Such an awesome event! The summaries were so sweet :D

I’d love to get
1. Become snek

Thank you for all of your hard work!

Thanks to everyone who liked my sillies too! It means a lot :D I wish I’d been on enough to chat about more of the dragons posted here because they were all so beautiful!

Edit: just read that we’re still free to compliment here! So I’ll be back in the morning :D
Such an awesome event! The summaries were so sweet :D

I’d love to get
1. Become snek

Thank you for all of your hard work!

Thanks to everyone who liked my sillies too! It means a lot :D I wish I’d been on enough to chat about more of the dragons posted here because they were all so beautiful!

Edit: just read that we’re still free to compliment here! So I’ll be back in the morning :D
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
pRVV40Q.png
AwzQnqd.png
S7TBVmd.png
25RV2DU.png
Drawing Prizes
Round 3/3

You have 48hrs to choose your prize! Failure to do so will put you at the bottom of the next round and another missed response will redraw your ticket for someone else.

Please list the prizes you'd like in preference order

(1st person drawn makes 1 choice, 2nd person 2 choices, 3rd person 3 choice, etc)

1. @mysticgalaxy
2. @abzoro
3. @LovelyDeeps
4. @CosmicFalcon
5. @Ratralsis
6. @ineedapot (last call)
Drawing Prizes
Round 3/3

You have 48hrs to choose your prize! Failure to do so will put you at the bottom of the next round and another missed response will redraw your ticket for someone else.

Please list the prizes you'd like in preference order

(1st person drawn makes 1 choice, 2nd person 2 choices, 3rd person 3 choice, etc)

1. @mysticgalaxy
2. @abzoro
3. @LovelyDeeps
4. @CosmicFalcon
5. @Ratralsis
6. @ineedapot (last call)
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@SilentWander I somehow missed your ping complementing Woodnymph. I will admit, his bees were an impulse buy, but I saw them and thought that he absolutely needed them.
@SilentWander I somehow missed your ping complementing Woodnymph. I will admit, his bees were an impulse buy, but I saw them and thought that he absolutely needed them.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
@SilentWander can i have the flower basket thingy please? (sorry if i did it wrong this is my first time winning a flight rising raffle :>)
@SilentWander can i have the flower basket thingy please? (sorry if i did it wrong this is my first time winning a flight rising raffle :>)
Button-Moonstorm-Right.png yippie! Button-Celestial-Left.png
Aaa, the day gets brighter! Congrats and I hopeneveryone had fun!

1) Ancient Overhaul
2) Dressing the part
3) Seeing the Sights
4) Training School

Quick question, would the leveling be applicable to any dragon or only CoTG decendants? I've only got Winnie snd she's already leveled.
Aaa, the day gets brighter! Congrats and I hopeneveryone had fun!

1) Ancient Overhaul
2) Dressing the part
3) Seeing the Sights
4) Training School

Quick question, would the leveling be applicable to any dragon or only CoTG decendants? I've only got Winnie snd she's already leveled.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon ah good question! I'll train any dragon ^^
@CosmicFalcon ah good question! I'll train any dragon ^^
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Haha, well, being dead last in the prize pool is still better than not being in it at all, I suppose?

1. See The Sights
2. Hip Hip Hooray
3. Dressing The Part
4. Ancient Overhaul
5. Training School
Haha, well, being dead last in the prize pool is still better than not being in it at all, I suppose?

1. See The Sights
2. Hip Hip Hooray
3. Dressing The Part
4. Ancient Overhaul
5. Training School
FM7Mvpc.png|
@SilentWanderer

Missed the first one, sorry!

1) Training School
2) Ancient Overhaul
3) Hip Hip Hooray
4) See the Sights
5) Dressing the Part
@SilentWanderer

Missed the first one, sorry!

1) Training School
2) Ancient Overhaul
3) Hip Hip Hooray
4) See the Sights
5) Dressing the Part
NE7Lu.gifnsCMFWv.png
1) Ancient Overhaul
2) Hip Hip Hooray
Thank you for hosting!
1) Ancient Overhaul
2) Hip Hip Hooray
Thank you for hosting!
43249438.png43214888.png
I'm gonna pass on choosing any price. My interest was mostly in participating and it was a very nice and enjoyable event. Very well executed and I'm still in the process of reading the attendance and interactions log <3
I'm gonna pass on choosing any price. My interest was mostly in participating and it was a very nice and enjoyable event. Very well executed and I'm still in the process of reading the attendance and interactions log <3
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11