Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would love some opinions please:))
1 2 3 4
XXX or near that, and fully gem gened, because that’s what I buy for my breeding challenge.

Crystal/facet is my favorite but it seems less popular than it used to be.
XXX or near that, and fully gem gened, because that’s what I buy for my breeding challenge.

Crystal/facet is my favorite but it seems less popular than it used to be.
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
probably my projects that im most attached to, or gifts ive gotten from my boyfriend
probably my projects that im most attached to, or gifts ive gotten from my boyfriend
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
Thank you all so much for the detailed replies you've given <3 I've been finding my feet again after many years of hiatus - not only not sure what I like but also unsure what others like! Dragons I'd think would sell (similar colours, complimenting genes) don't sell too well, whereas I myself seem to buy completely on a whim! It was only through a surprise baby from a very varied predicted outcome batch of eggies that I went... omgosh I love him, what on earth am I actually doing anymore, and how do I have more of that "I love it" moment [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93581103][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/935812/93581103_350.png[/img][/url] I never thought Spruce/Wisteria/Wisteria would be my thing but I just feel like hes the cutest lil guy and I really appreciate everyones inputs - especially the mentions of unusual colours looking good together with dif genes, I think that sparked an "ah ha!" in me as I'd been going down a lot of more "regimented" breeding schemes but also loving the colourful cuties thanks everyone ^_^
Thank you all so much for the detailed replies you've given <3

I've been finding my feet again after many years of hiatus - not only not sure what I like but also unsure what others like! Dragons I'd think would sell (similar colours, complimenting genes) don't sell too well, whereas I myself seem to buy completely on a whim! It was only through a surprise baby from a very varied predicted outcome batch of eggies that I went... omgosh I love him, what on earth am I actually doing anymore, and how do I have more of that "I love it" moment

93581103_350.png

I never thought Spruce/Wisteria/Wisteria would be my thing but I just feel like hes the cutest lil guy and I really appreciate everyones inputs - especially the mentions of unusual colours looking good together with dif genes, I think that sparked an "ah ha!" in me as I'd been going down a lot of more "regimented" breeding schemes but also loving the colourful cuties

thanks everyone ^_^
In terms of what I personally enjoy, I can't really categorise it other than 'dragons that catch my eye' - super helpful I know :P

I tend to breed dragons that I like, or think are pretty/make pretty babies, if they sell, great, if they end up fodder, less great but not the end of the world, its only pixel dragons after all.

My advice would be try not to get too hung up on following whats 'in' or what sells, and just have fun with your dragons. In turn the whole game becomes more fun and less of a chore :3c

I'm always looking forward to seeing my nests hatch because I enjoy my pairs whether they are popular or not ^^
In terms of what I personally enjoy, I can't really categorise it other than 'dragons that catch my eye' - super helpful I know :P

I tend to breed dragons that I like, or think are pretty/make pretty babies, if they sell, great, if they end up fodder, less great but not the end of the world, its only pixel dragons after all.

My advice would be try not to get too hung up on following whats 'in' or what sells, and just have fun with your dragons. In turn the whole game becomes more fun and less of a chore :3c

I'm always looking forward to seeing my nests hatch because I enjoy my pairs whether they are popular or not ^^
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
ok mainly posting just cuz i keep reading this as "Would love some onions please"

but to answer the question: gened g1s, permababies, oldies, interesting IDs, and my fandragons :)
ok mainly posting just cuz i keep reading this as "Would love some onions please"

but to answer the question: gened g1s, permababies, oldies, interesting IDs, and my fandragons :)
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
[quote name="Jellyinspace" date="2024-03-21 10:26:56" ] ok mainly posting just cuz i keep reading this as "Would love some onions please" but to answer the question: gened g1s, permababies, oldies, interesting IDs, and my fandragons :) [/quote] Omg yes permababies - would love ;u; especially the aether ones, so cute
Jellyinspace wrote on 2024-03-21 10:26:56:

Omg yes permababies - would love ;u; especially the aether ones, so cute
I'm weak for pinks, go figure, and bright dragons that still coordinate. Obelisks, skydancers, Flafla, interesting uses of less common genes like paisley. Here go [item=Wild Onion]
I'm weak for pinks, go figure, and bright dragons that still coordinate. Obelisks, skydancers, Flafla, interesting uses of less common genes like paisley.

Here go
Wild Onion
Oldies are my weakness. Older the better.
Oldies are my weakness. Older the better.
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
Mostly personal dragons! G1s with hatch dates that mean something to me, IDs unique to me, etc! Example, I think universally cool IDs are neat, like 69690420, that was rad, but 317304 matches my own Player ID, and I was really lucky to receive my player ID dragon! ^^ it's neat and unique to me, very one of a kind!
Mostly personal dragons! G1s with hatch dates that mean something to me, IDs unique to me, etc! Example, I think universally cool IDs are neat, like 69690420, that was rad, but 317304 matches my own Player ID, and I was really lucky to receive my player ID dragon! ^^ it's neat and unique to me, very one of a kind!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
[quote name="NamikazeSin" date="2024-03-21 09:49:02" ] It was only through a surprise baby from a very varied predicted outcome batch of eggies that I went... omgosh I love him, what on earth am I actually doing anymore, and how do I have more of that "I love it" moment [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93581103][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/935812/93581103_350.png[/img][/url] I never thought Spruce/Wisteria/Wisteria would be my thing but I just feel like hes the cutest lil guy and I really appreciate everyones inputs - especially the mentions of unusual colours looking good together with dif genes, I think that sparked an "ah ha!" in me as I'd been going down a lot of more "regimented" breeding schemes but also loving the colourful cuties [/quote] yesss the surprise baby! ngl I think being an exalting lair has helped greatly in terms of developing my taste & broadening my horizons, because I just have dragons coming and going all the time, and many of them (either self-bred or off the AH) are color combinations and styles that I never would've thought to buy for keeps. It gives me room to experiment and appreciate in a no-risk setting, because if I don't jive with the dragon then I just move them on as planned. But I still learn things. I used not to like faes (idk why), and a big part of changing that was this fodder fae I got (also spooky vibe which is something I hadn't much worked with). I didn't end up keeping her permanently, but she stayed for a few months and got lore and is still part of my clan's extended cinematic universe. And now I like faes! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3161048#post_52353133][img]https://i.imgur.com/vP9vd3V.png[/img][/url]
NamikazeSin wrote on 2024-03-21 09:49:02:
It was only through a surprise baby from a very varied predicted outcome batch of eggies that I went... omgosh I love him, what on earth am I actually doing anymore, and how do I have more of that "I love it" moment

93581103_350.png

I never thought Spruce/Wisteria/Wisteria would be my thing but I just feel like hes the cutest lil guy and I really appreciate everyones inputs - especially the mentions of unusual colours looking good together with dif genes, I think that sparked an "ah ha!" in me as I'd been going down a lot of more "regimented" breeding schemes but also loving the colourful cuties
yesss the surprise baby!

ngl I think being an exalting lair has helped greatly in terms of developing my taste & broadening my horizons, because I just have dragons coming and going all the time, and many of them (either self-bred or off the AH) are color combinations and styles that I never would've thought to buy for keeps. It gives me room to experiment and appreciate in a no-risk setting, because if I don't jive with the dragon then I just move them on as planned. But I still learn things.

I used not to like faes (idk why), and a big part of changing that was this fodder fae I got (also spooky vibe which is something I hadn't much worked with). I didn't end up keeping her permanently, but she stayed for a few months and got lore and is still part of my clan's extended cinematic universe. And now I like faes!

vP9vd3V.png
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
1 2 3 4