Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 889 890 891 892 893 ... 923 924
[center][b][size=6]It's time for another [/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/64HQuRj.png[/img][/center] [b]It’s finally spring![/b] Wherever you are in the world, and whatever weather you are actually having, let's work on some spring cleaning! To help clear out all that toxic waste we have accumulated, I am sponsoring this [center][size=6][b]Spring Cleaning Raffle[/b][/size]. [item=Moldy Leather][item=Toridae Chew Toy][item=Moth-eaten Rug][item=Battered Scroll Case][item=Shattered Reading Spectacles][/center] [b][size=6]How to Enter:[/size][/b] This one is going to be a more traditional, ticket-based raffle. [LIST] [*]For [b]every item[/b] you send me [u]regardless of value[/u], you will earn one ticket. There are a couple of exceptions below. [*]For [b]food items[/b], I will give tickets equal to the number of food points! Example: Send 10 x Java Sparrow (worth 2 food points) for 20 tickets! [*]For [b]unhatched eggs[/b]: If you really don't want them, I will award 250 tickets for any unhatched egg! [*]We have several [b]signature badges[/b] available on the first page (linked below). Use one in your forum signature (and post here, so I will see it) for [u]25 tickets each week[/u]! Note: Since this starts and ends mid-week, I will be counting weeks from [b]Thursday through Wednesday[/b] for showing off signature badges once per week. Add yourself to this ping list for a weekly reminder to show off your signature badge for 25 more tickets! [center][pinglist=344][/center] [i]Note: If you still have a Spring Cleaning badge that you had been using last year, please make sure it is up-to-date with this year's link![/i] [*]If anyone wants to [b]create a new badge[/b], so people would have another option to use in their forum signatures, I would give you 100 tickets! This badge could be specific to Spring Cleaning or a more general design for the Random Raffle page. (May only be earned once.) [/LIST] [center][item=Mangled Textile][item=Tattered Parchment][item=Waterlogged Boot][item=Crumbling Leather][item=Rusted Chain][/center] [b][size=6]Other Details:[/size][/b] [b]No need to do the math![/b] It's what I do. I enter everything as a formula anyway. I can't stop myself. Just to be clear, I will [u]not[/u] be putting together prize packages from anything you send in this time. [b][u]Please do not send dragons or anything valuable[/u][/b]. I will not be checking auction house prices. Items that you send in will most likely be transmuted or hoard-sold to help build up the prize stock for future raffles. This is an opportunity to get rid of your [b][i]useless[/i] junk[/b]! This raffle will run through the rest of spring, and the first round of winners will be drawn on [b]Thursday, June 20th - the summer solstice[/b] (at least in the northern hemisphere). All items must be received by the [b][u]end of the day on Wednesday, June 19th[/u][/b] (Flight Rising rollover). FYI - I keep track of tickets in the same file as the (old) ping list (linked below), so you can check your totals at any time. [i]Note: This does not mean that I won't have other Random Raffles running simultaneously![/i] ----- [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18xm6m7IWk2uuUkSIuca-EJ_BlQqNPhm9cKG3ub_KksE/edit?usp=sharing]Click here to add yourself to the old-fashioned ping list or to check tickets for this raffle.[/url] [pinglist=91][/center] ----- [b][size=6]Signature Badges:[/size][/b] Since I have gathered so many great badges over the years, I will not post them all here. Please see [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/1#post_31519626]this post[/url] on the first page for a complete list. I will add newly designed badges there. ----- [size=0][size=0]@pinglist-91 Full ping list was here.[/size][/size]
It's time for another
64HQuRj.png
It’s finally spring! Wherever you are in the world, and whatever weather you are actually having, let's work on some spring cleaning! To help clear out all that toxic waste we have accumulated, I am sponsoring this
Spring Cleaning Raffle.
Moldy Leather Toridae Chew Toy Moth-Eaten Rug Battered Scroll Case Shattered Reading Spectacles

How to Enter:

This one is going to be a more traditional, ticket-based raffle.
  • For every item you send me regardless of value, you will earn one ticket. There are a couple of exceptions below.
  • For food items, I will give tickets equal to the number of food points!
    Example: Send 10 x Java Sparrow (worth 2 food points) for 20 tickets!
  • For unhatched eggs: If you really don't want them, I will award 250 tickets for any unhatched egg!
  • We have several signature badges available on the first page (linked below). Use one in your forum signature (and post here, so I will see it) for 25 tickets each week!
    Note: Since this starts and ends mid-week, I will be counting weeks from Thursday through Wednesday for showing off signature badges once per week.
    Add yourself to this ping list for a weekly reminder to show off your signature badge for 25 more tickets! Note: If you still have a Spring Cleaning badge that you had been using last year, please make sure it is up-to-date with this year's link!
  • If anyone wants to create a new badge, so people would have another option to use in their forum signatures, I would give you 100 tickets! This badge could be specific to Spring Cleaning or a more general design for the Random Raffle page. (May only be earned once.)
Mangled Textile Tattered Parchment Waterlogged Boot Crumbling Leather Rusted Chain

Other Details:

No need to do the math!
It's what I do. I enter everything as a formula anyway. I can't stop myself.

Just to be clear, I will not be putting together prize packages from anything you send in this time. Please do not send dragons or anything valuable. I will not be checking auction house prices. Items that you send in will most likely be transmuted or hoard-sold to help build up the prize stock for future raffles. This is an opportunity to get rid of your useless junk!

This raffle will run through the rest of spring, and the first round of winners will be drawn on Thursday, June 20th - the summer solstice (at least in the northern hemisphere). All items must be received by the end of the day on Wednesday, June 19th (Flight Rising rollover).

FYI - I keep track of tickets in the same file as the (old) ping list (linked below), so you can check your totals at any time.

Note: This does not mean that I won't have other Random Raffles running simultaneously!

Signature Badges:
Since I have gathered so many great badges over the years, I will not post them all here. Please see this post on the first page for a complete list. I will add newly designed badges there.

@Random Raffle Full ping list was here.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
[b][size=7]Prizes![/size][/b] It wouldn’t be much of a raffle without prizes, would it? Here are some rewards for cleaning out all of that toxic waste. (I reserve the right to [i]add[/i] to these before the raffle ends!) [quote name="Personal Protective Equipment "] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FZ5D1tF.png[/img] [item=lab coat][item=white protective eyewear][item=rubber laboratory gloves][item=gray plague doctor mask][item=black lab coat][/center] [columns][indent][indent]Plus... 99 each [nextcol][item=minor health potion][item=health potion][/columns][/quote] [quote name="Definitely contaminated! "] [b] [/b][center][columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84551346][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=266&breed=21&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=118&winggene=266&wings=130&auth=c17638e9fea6f8be83e129770dfb710c38ddad89&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][b]Radium[/b] 77897655 [b]Water - Undertide - Female[/b] Radioactive Fern Radioactive Paisley Radioactive Peacock Uncommon Eyes Unless you like her better as is: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77897655][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/778977/77897655.png[/img][/url] [b]Will be Level 25 Your choice of stones![/b] [/columns] [center]Comes with: (These stones can be switched out for the coliseum build of your choice.) [item=eliminate][item=scratch][item=rally][item=haste][item=sap] [item=ambush][item=ambush][item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker] [item=scroll of renaming][item=tincture of dissolution][/center][/quote] [quote name="Has this been exposed? "] [center][b][size=5]Your choice of any unhatched egg.[/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YUgb45c.png[/img][/center] [/quote] [quote name="Lasting Effects "] [center][item=primary gene: Poison][item=secondary gene: toxin] Primary Gene: Poison and Secondary Gene: Toxin[/center] [/quote] [quote name="Byproducts "] [center][item=Cheerful residue][item=shiny residue][item=leftover residue][item=sentient alloy] 20 each: [item=soylent green][item=soylent blue][item=soylent red][item=soylent yellow] Cheerful Residue, Shiny Residue, Leftover Residue, and Sentient Alloy 20 each: Soylent Green, Soylent Blue, Soylent Red, and Soylent Yellow[/center] [/quote] [quote name="These can be recycled! "] [center]One of EVERY Baldwin material [item=Gold Muck][item=silver muck][item=copper muck] [item=black slime][item=white slime][item=grey slime] [item=blue sludge][item=purple sludge][item=red sludge][item=orange sludge][item=yellow sludge][item=green sludge][item=blue ooze][item=purple ooze][item=red ooze][item=orange ooze][item=yellow ooze][item=green ooze][item=blue goo][item=purple goo][item=red goo][item=orange goo][item=yellow goo][item=green goo][/center] [/quote] [quote name="Kept in Storage "] [center][b] [/b][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=12&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=444,33697,448,33698,475,33699,472,33700,33701,33702&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=classy Suit][/center] [center]Classy Suit Contains: [item=Classy Top Hat][item=Classy waistcoat][item=Classy monocle][item=Classy spats][item=Classy cane] [item=Classy tailcoat][item=Classy pants][item=Classy ring][item=Classy dress shirt][item=Classy tail spat] Classy Top Hat, Classy Waistcoat, Classy Monocle, Classy Spats, Classy Cane, Classy Tailcoat, Classy Pants, Classy Ring, Classy Dress Shirt, Classy Tail Spat[/center] [/quote] [quote name="Saved for Special Occasions "] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=6949,6967,7290,7843,6958,6979,7291,7845&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=a flourish of aquamarine][/center] [center]A Flourish of Aquamarine Contains: [item=Aquamarine Flourish Anklets][item=Aquamarine Flourish Bracelet][item=Aquamarine Flourish Eye Piece][item=Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape] [item=Aquamarine Flourish Tail Clasp][item=Aquamarine Flourish Wing Drape][item=Aquamarine Flourish Necklace][item=Aquamarine Flourish Belt] Aquamarine Flourish Anklets, Aquamarine Flourish Bracelet, Aquamarine Flourish Eye Piece, Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape, Aquamarine Flourish Tail Clasp, Aquamarine Flourish Wing Drape, Aquamarine Flourish Necklace, Aquamarine Flourish Belt [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Signs of the Season"] [center][item=spring's breath][item=spring staff][item=spring antlers][item=scene: spring][item=spring sphinx] Spring's Breath, Spring Staff, Spring Antlers, Scene: Spring, Spring Sphinx[/center] [/quote] [quote name="Spring Blossoms "] [center][item=Black Tulip Flowerfall][item=Daisy Flowerfall][item=Dried Flowerfall] [item=Larkspur Flowerfall][item=Marigold Flowerfall][item=Red Rose Flowerfall] [item=Seapetal Flowerfall][item=Silver Flowerfall][item=Violet Flowerfall] Black Tulip Flowerfall, Daisy Flowerfall, Dried Flowerfall, Larkspur Flowerfall, Marigold Flowerfall, Red Rose Flowerfall, Seapetal Flowerfall, Silver Flowerfall, and Violet Flowerfall[/center] [/quote] [quote name="Some Spring Color "] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=30858,30860,30862,30864,30866,30859,30861,30863,30865&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][item=Rainbow Starsilk Circlet][item=Rainbow Starsilk Cloak][item=Rainbow Starsilk Earrings][item=Rainbow Starsilk Scarf][item=Rainbow Starsilk Shawl][item=Rainbow Starsilk Sleeves][item=Rainbow Starsilk Socks][item=Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes] Rainbow Starsilk Circlet, Rainbow Starsilk Cloak, Rainbow Starsilk Earrings, Rainbow Starsilk Scarf, Rainbow Starsilk Shawl, Rainbow Starsilk Sleeves, Rainbow Starsilk Socks, Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap, Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes[/quote][/center] [quote name="For a Rainy Day "] [center]10x[item=Rusted Treasure Chest] 5x[item=Iron Treasure Chest] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest][/center] [/quote]
Prizes!
It wouldn’t be much of a raffle without prizes, would it?
Here are some rewards for cleaning out all of that toxic waste.
(I reserve the right to add to these before the raffle ends!)

Personal Protective Equipment wrote:
FZ5D1tF.png
Lab Coat White Protective Eyewear Rubber Laboratory Gloves Gray Plague Doctor Mask Black Lab Coat
Plus... 99 each
Minor Health Potion Health Potion
Definitely contaminated! wrote:
dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=266&breed=21&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=118&winggene=266&wings=130&auth=c17638e9fea6f8be83e129770dfb710c38ddad89&dummyext=prev.png Radium
Water - Undertide - Female
Radioactive Fern
Radioactive Paisley
Radioactive Peacock
Uncommon Eyes

Unless you like her better as is:
77897655.png

Will be Level 25
Your choice of stones!
Comes with:
(These stones can be switched out for the coliseum build of your choice.)
Eliminate Scratch Rally Haste Sap
Ambush Ambush Berserker Berserker Berserker
Scroll of Renaming Tincture of Dissolution
Has this been exposed? wrote:
Your choice of any unhatched egg.

YUgb45c.png
Lasting Effects wrote:
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin
Primary Gene: Poison and Secondary Gene: Toxin
Byproducts wrote:
Cheerful Residue Shiny Residue Leftover Residue Sentient Alloy
20 each: Soylent Green Soylent Blue Soylent Red Soylent Yellow

Cheerful Residue, Shiny Residue, Leftover Residue, and Sentient Alloy
20 each: Soylent Green, Soylent Blue, Soylent Red, and Soylent Yellow
These can be recycled! wrote:
One of EVERY Baldwin material
Gold Muck Silver Muck Copper Muck
Black Slime White Slime Grey Slime
Blue Sludge Purple Sludge Red Sludge Orange Sludge Yellow Sludge Green Sludge Blue Ooze Purple Ooze Red Ooze Orange Ooze Yellow Ooze Green Ooze Blue Goo Purple Goo Red Goo Orange Goo Yellow Goo Green Goo
Kept in Storage wrote:
dummy?breed=12&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=444,33697,448,33698,475,33699,472,33700,33701,33702&xt=dressing.png
Classy Suit
Classy Suit Contains:
Classy Top Hat Classy Waistcoat Classy Monocle Classy Spats Classy Cane
Classy Tailcoat Classy Pants Classy Ring Classy Dress Shirt Classy Tail Spat
Classy Top Hat, Classy Waistcoat, Classy Monocle, Classy Spats, Classy Cane, Classy Tailcoat, Classy Pants, Classy Ring, Classy Dress Shirt, Classy Tail Spat
Saved for Special Occasions wrote:
dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=6949,6967,7290,7843,6958,6979,7291,7845&xt=dressing.png
A Flourish of Aquamarine
A Flourish of Aquamarine Contains:
Aquamarine Flourish Anklets Aquamarine Flourish Bracelet Aquamarine Flourish Eye Piece Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape
Aquamarine Flourish Tail Clasp Aquamarine Flourish Wing Drape Aquamarine Flourish Necklace Aquamarine Flourish Belt
Aquamarine Flourish Anklets, Aquamarine Flourish Bracelet, Aquamarine Flourish Eye Piece, Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape, Aquamarine Flourish Tail Clasp, Aquamarine Flourish Wing Drape, Aquamarine Flourish Necklace, Aquamarine Flourish Belt
Signs of the Season wrote:
Spring's Breath Spring Staff Spring Antlers Scene: Spring Spring Sphinx
Spring's Breath, Spring Staff, Spring Antlers, Scene: Spring, Spring Sphinx
Spring Blossoms wrote:
Black Tulip Flowerfall Daisy Flowerfall Dried Flowerfall
Larkspur Flowerfall Marigold Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall
Seapetal Flowerfall Silver Flowerfall Violet Flowerfall
Black Tulip Flowerfall, Daisy Flowerfall, Dried Flowerfall, Larkspur Flowerfall, Marigold Flowerfall, Red Rose Flowerfall, Seapetal Flowerfall, Silver Flowerfall, and Violet Flowerfall
Some Spring Color wrote:
dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=30858,30860,30862,30864,30866,30859,30861,30863,30865&xt=dressing.png
Rainbow Starsilk Circlet Rainbow Starsilk Cloak Rainbow Starsilk Earrings Rainbow Starsilk Scarf Rainbow Starsilk Shawl Rainbow Starsilk Sleeves Rainbow Starsilk Socks Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes
Rainbow Starsilk Circlet, Rainbow Starsilk Cloak, Rainbow Starsilk Earrings, Rainbow Starsilk Scarf, Rainbow Starsilk Shawl, Rainbow Starsilk Sleeves, Rainbow Starsilk Socks, Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap, Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes
For a Rainy Day wrote:
10x Rusted Treasure Chest 5x Iron Treasure Chest Gilded Decorative Chest
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
wow, the first time i entered a random raffle was the spring cleaning raffle last year, i've been participating in almost every raffle since! it's almost like a little mini anniversary for me! anyway, tossed a badge in my signature and i'll be sending some stuff over!
wow, the first time i entered a random raffle was the spring cleaning raffle last year, i've been participating in almost every raffle since! it's almost like a little mini anniversary for me! anyway, tossed a badge in my signature and i'll be sending some stuff over!
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
Sending some items, link in siggy!
Sending some items, link in siggy!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Sending in some stuff, and added to my sig :))
Sending in some stuff, and added to my sig :))
2oKWxc3.png
So I have sent a CR on over to you for my raffle tickets. My signature badge will be changed at the end of Mistral Jamboree since I presently have my signature ready for MJ. ^^

Thanks for hosting this raffle again this year! Spring is definitely here!
So I have sent a CR on over to you for my raffle tickets. My signature badge will be changed at the end of Mistral Jamboree since I presently have my signature ready for MJ. ^^

Thanks for hosting this raffle again this year! Spring is definitely here!
XdA0BPq.png
holy moly! sending over some food items for the raffle~ i've also put the button in my signature :]
holy moly! sending over some food items for the raffle~ i've also put the button in my signature :]
My signature is a WIP and a half,
so it's always prone to change later...

> hey i sell art isnt that cool?
ani_bw_475.gif XdA0BPq.png
Sent stuff in! Added a sig link!
Sent stuff in! Added a sig link!
FbBE7dN.png tqGkHih.png2VtxnMX.png wLurwzJ.png
zfV3rxA.png HhpzPA3.pngJvUa9ma.png 7UXlQKU.gif

Check out my lil Accents!
Sent some items in, and added a signature badge!
Sent some items in, and added a signature badge!
bpGVPDW.png
Will be sending over stuff for the raffle throughout the following months~
Badge in sig, thanks so much to Farore for creating a tiny one, lol. With stuff like this I'm usually like, 'I really want to add a badge to advertise this event BUT MY SIGNATURE THO ;;' so unless it's only for a week I tend to not do it :')

That radioactive water noodle though, such a beauty <3
Will be sending over stuff for the raffle throughout the following months~
Badge in sig, thanks so much to Farore for creating a tiny one, lol. With stuff like this I'm usually like, 'I really want to add a badge to advertise this event BUT MY SIGNATURE THO ;;' so unless it's only for a week I tend to not do it :')

That radioactive water noodle though, such a beauty <3
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
1 2 ... 889 890 891 892 893 ... 923 924