Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 888 889 890 891 892 ... 929 930
1. Dragon 13
2. Dragon 12
3. Dragon 5

Thank you as always for hosting!
1. Dragon 13
2. Dragon 12
3. Dragon 5

Thank you as always for hosting!
I will pass for this round, but thank you for hosting!
I will pass for this round, but thank you for hosting!
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

1. 12 - 92379581 - Unnamed
2. 5 - 93006548 - Unnamed
3. 9 - 92968260 - Unnamed
4. 4 - 93006547 - Unnamed
5. 8 - 92850830 - Unnamed
6. 7 - 92850829 - Unnamed
1. 12 - 92379581 - Unnamed
2. 5 - 93006548 - Unnamed
3. 9 - 92968260 - Unnamed
4. 4 - 93006547 - Unnamed
5. 8 - 92850830 - Unnamed
6. 7 - 92850829 - Unnamed
Y5AUp2a.gif
[center][b][size=5]It's time to announce our next winners in the [/size] [color=indigo][size=7]Trickmurk Circus[/size][/color][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TT2Ds8c.png[/img][/center] Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. [i]Note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like (or you don't want a dragon), that's okay! Just list as many prizes as you would really want. We have some beautiful dragons here, and I would like to see them go to good homes.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/878#post_56254940]Click here to see the prizes available![/url] [u]PLEASE[/u] include the prize numbers in your response. [columns][indent][size=5][color=indigo][b]And the next winners are...[/b][/color][/size] [LIST=1] [*]@SeaGodling [*]@Gaaa [*]@sp580s [*]@Penarrow101 [*]@Nightmarewolf952 [/LIST] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/XedkMHc.png[/img][/columns] If possible, please try to post your choices by this time tomorrow, but I will allow 48 hours before I need to skip to the next round. [center]Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles! [pinglist=91][/center] ----- [size=0][size=0]@juxta13 [/size][/size]
It's time to announce our next winners in the
Trickmurk Circus

TT2Ds8c.png
Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference.

Note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like (or you don't want a dragon), that's okay! Just list as many prizes as you would really want. We have some beautiful dragons here, and I would like to see them go to good homes.

Click here to see the prizes available!
PLEASE include the prize numbers in your response.
And the next winners are...
  1. @SeaGodling
  2. @Gaaa
  3. @sp580s
  4. @Penarrow101
  5. @Nightmarewolf952
XedkMHc.png
If possible, please try to post your choices by this time tomorrow, but I will allow 48 hours before I need to skip to the next round.

Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles!

@juxta13
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Thank you!
I would like 5 - 93006548 - Unnamed please!
Thank you!
I would like 5 - 93006548 - Unnamed please!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Could I get
1. 92850829
2. 89460771
if neither are available I pass please
Could I get
1. 92850829
2. 89460771
if neither are available I pass please
72446457p.png74860830p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
Ty! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] I'll take: 8 - 92850830 - Unnamed ; or skip. Have a wonderful day!
Ty!

I'll take:
8 - 92850830 - Unnamed ;
or skip.

Have a wonderful day!
My Dragon Cave scrollMy sales tabdreaming city pixelsDogiCrimson's pixelsGalopa's Old Oaks - Old dragons shelter and re-homing serviceUseful guides and resourcesMy art logMy dragon logMy wishlist and services
Pass but thank you for hosting @Juxta13
Pass but thank you for hosting @Juxta13
ThDXjzd.pngY5AUp2a.gif
[center][b][size=5]It's time to announce our next winners in the [/size] [color=indigo][size=7]Trickmurk Circus[/size][/color][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TT2Ds8c.png[/img][/center] Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. [i]Note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like (or you don't want a dragon), that's okay! Just list as many prizes as you would really want. We have some beautiful dragons here, and I would like to see them go to good homes.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/878#post_56254940]Click here to see the prizes available![/url] [u]PLEASE[/u] include the prize numbers in your response. [columns][indent][size=5][color=indigo][b]And the next (last?) winners are...[/b][/color][/size] [LIST=1] [*]@sp580s (previous round) [*]@sushifishi [/LIST] [nextcol][indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/Km1358J.png[/img][/columns] If possible, please try to post your choices by this time tomorrow, but I will allow 48 hours before I need to skip to the next round. [center]Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles! [pinglist=91][/center] ----- [size=0][size=0]@juxta13 [/size][/size]
It's time to announce our next winners in the
Trickmurk Circus

TT2Ds8c.png
Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference.

Note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like (or you don't want a dragon), that's okay! Just list as many prizes as you would really want. We have some beautiful dragons here, and I would like to see them go to good homes.

Click here to see the prizes available!
PLEASE include the prize numbers in your response.
And the next (last?)
winners are...
  1. @sp580s (previous round)
  2. @sushifishi
Km1358J.png
If possible, please try to post your choices by this time tomorrow, but I will allow 48 hours before I need to skip to the next round.

Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles!

@juxta13
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Oops I don't know how I missed the previous round, I'll pass though thank you
Oops I don't know how I missed the previous round, I'll pass though thank you
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 888 889 890 891 892 ... 929 930