Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr one-time-i-dreamt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
this is a thread where you post fr-related dreams. bonus points if you don't make it clear these are dreams, for comedic effect. i'll start

-the swipp trades for two of the crimson silk items were swapped. this is the only thing i remember about the dream.

-on undertide release day, a new ancient breed was added called horndras. they were just normal tundras with unicorn horns.

-i saw the same dragon on the front page twice in a day.

-water flight got dom 11 times in 2 weeks.
this is a thread where you post fr-related dreams. bonus points if you don't make it clear these are dreams, for comedic effect. i'll start

-the swipp trades for two of the crimson silk items were swapped. this is the only thing i remember about the dream.

-on undertide release day, a new ancient breed was added called horndras. they were just normal tundras with unicorn horns.

-i saw the same dragon on the front page twice in a day.

-water flight got dom 11 times in 2 weeks.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Interestingly I’ve only had one FR dream (that I can recall) and what I can remember from it (since it was a while ago) was that there was an absolute jaw dropping addition of a thousand pieces of new apparel that completed every dream dragon concept I’ve ever had. It was magical. It brought tears to my eyes. And then my world sank as my alarm rang, letting the god sent dream sink into the abyss, never to be heard from or remembered again. Only for a quick half second visual of scrolling down the list of apparel. I could only picture two things there. That’s it. It’s all gone… ;-;
Interestingly I’ve only had one FR dream (that I can recall) and what I can remember from it (since it was a while ago) was that there was an absolute jaw dropping addition of a thousand pieces of new apparel that completed every dream dragon concept I’ve ever had. It was magical. It brought tears to my eyes. And then my world sank as my alarm rang, letting the god sent dream sink into the abyss, never to be heard from or remembered again. Only for a quick half second visual of scrolling down the list of apparel. I could only picture two things there. That’s it. It’s all gone… ;-;
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
There was an open space on a user's profile where you could leave a sort of tagline message- but anyone could leave a tagline. Unsurprisingly, absolute chaos was taking place on the staff's taglines/
There was an open space on a user's profile where you could leave a sort of tagline message- but anyone could leave a tagline. Unsurprisingly, absolute chaos was taking place on the staff's taglines/
dreamt that I got 3 plague eggs in a single gathering turn lol
dreamt that I got 3 plague eggs in a single gathering turn lol
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
The Shade was added as an opponent on the Dominance board
they functioned like the Beastclans where if they secured a slot in the top 3 no one receives the bonuses for that slot
but if they were to ever secure 1st place then everyone suffered debuffs, even the flights in 2nd or 3rd place
I don't remember what said debuffs were
they functioned like the Beastclans where if they secured a slot in the top 3 no one receives the bonuses for that slot
but if they were to ever secure 1st place then everyone suffered debuffs, even the flights in 2nd or 3rd place
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[quote name="TotalOverqwil" date="2024-03-20 05:51:30" ] The Shade was added as an opponent on the Dominance board they functioned like the Beastclans where if they secured a slot in the top 3 no one receives the bonuses for that slot but if they were to ever secure 1st place then everyone suffered debuffs, even the flights in 2nd or 3rd place I don't remember what said debuffs were [/quote] cant lie that sounds cool
TotalOverqwil wrote on 2024-03-20 05:51:30:
cant lie that sounds cool
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
the centaurs finally had their lore updated, but the announcement replies focused on this new npc introduced at the same time. a snapper that ran some sort of storage service, depicted turning away from the viewer while she dug around the shelves, clinging to the top of a ladder. and an astonishing number of users called for her to get fired???

she had her defenders, but i can't recall much else from that one
the centaurs finally had their lore updated, but the announcement replies focused on this new npc introduced at the same time. a snapper that ran some sort of storage service, depicted turning away from the viewer while she dug around the shelves, clinging to the top of a ladder. and an astonishing number of users called for her to get fired???

she had her defenders, but i can't recall much else from that one
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
Two pearl catchers I used to own (both female) bred. 3 eggs. 5 babies, all Abberations with polypore, and a shadow primal.
what the heck.
Two pearl catchers I used to own (both female) bred. 3 eggs. 5 babies, all Abberations with polypore, and a shadow primal.
what the heck.
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
You could accidentally put only one dragon on a nest and get 0 eggs. The dragon would sit on the nest for the entire nesting duration but it wouldn't use their breeding cooldown.
You could accidentally put only one dragon on a nest and get 0 eggs. The dragon would sit on the nest for the entire nesting duration but it wouldn't use their breeding cooldown.
I was in a gym-sized public bathroom with computer stalls. The computer I used had a Flight Rising tab open with someone else's account logged in. I left a comment on their profile telling them to log out next time and then logged them out.

Their pfp was a female Pearlcatcher of some sort. Their lair was mostly g1s too.
I was in a gym-sized public bathroom with computer stalls. The computer I used had a Flight Rising tab open with someone else's account logged in. I left a comment on their profile telling them to log out next time and then logged them out.

Their pfp was a female Pearlcatcher of some sort. Their lair was mostly g1s too.
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
1 2 3 4 5 6 7