Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr one-time-i-dreamt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
New feature: dragons can have two terts! The featured example was a nocturne that had both green opal and orange opal (in different spots of the dragon, of course).
New feature: dragons can have two terts! The featured example was a nocturne that had both green opal and orange opal (in different spots of the dragon, of course).
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I dreamed about a lightning ancient about the night before the announcement for Sandsurges dropped
I dreamed about a lightning ancient about the night before the announcement for Sandsurges dropped
Marshmallow says hi
The nature ancient dropped, and it was just a stegosaurus with wings
The nature ancient dropped, and it was just a stegosaurus with wings
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
I don’t usually have dreams about FR, but just recently I finally had one. It’s not special, but I dreamt that I kept being surprised by the fact that I was in Ice. I am not in Ice. I have never been in Ice. But every time I looked at my profile and site banners, I was like, “huh? oh right, I forgot I was in Ice, that’s pretty cool” and repeat. When your brain knows something isn’t quite right but can’t exactly dispute it either.
I don’t usually have dreams about FR, but just recently I finally had one. It’s not special, but I dreamt that I kept being surprised by the fact that I was in Ice. I am not in Ice. I have never been in Ice. But every time I looked at my profile and site banners, I was like, “huh? oh right, I forgot I was in Ice, that’s pretty cool” and repeat. When your brain knows something isn’t quite right but can’t exactly dispute it either.
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
Oh man the day I started dreaming about FR I knew I'd spent too much time here [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] I've had several dreams now of FR auctions that I was anxiously awaiting. I would dream of just checking the auction forums to see if I'd been outbid even though the auction was days away from finishing. I've dreamt that I woke up to see that the auction had ended early and I'd lost because I'd gone to bed like a loser. These ones always wake me up in the middle of the night and I have to open up FR, blinding myself on mobile to fact check my dreams. One time I was in a long running mailing chain discussion dragon arrangements and during that time I dreamt about mailing someone (unclear if it was that user or not but I don't think it was, I know the avatar dragon was bright pink and basic genes but the user I was talking to didn't have that) absolute gibberish and then it resulted in getting into a fight (also in gibberish) and getting blocked because "wwwiowetewfhffggjigji sggjgiweepwoefwpFEWOF GHGJTFHJ wsfhfshjwhj aaqwighhghghjef" was offensive. I got a "you've been blocked" notification inside of the mail and my reaction was "Wow, that was really petty and stupid of them" and then woke up grumpy at someone who doesn't exist.
Oh man the day I started dreaming about FR I knew I'd spent too much time here

I've had several dreams now of FR auctions that I was anxiously awaiting. I would dream of just checking the auction forums to see if I'd been outbid even though the auction was days away from finishing. I've dreamt that I woke up to see that the auction had ended early and I'd lost because I'd gone to bed like a loser. These ones always wake me up in the middle of the night and I have to open up FR, blinding myself on mobile to fact check my dreams.

One time I was in a long running mailing chain discussion dragon arrangements and during that time I dreamt about mailing someone (unclear if it was that user or not but I don't think it was, I know the avatar dragon was bright pink and basic genes but the user I was talking to didn't have that) absolute gibberish and then it resulted in getting into a fight (also in gibberish) and getting blocked because "wwwiowetewfhffggjigji sggjgiweepwoefwpFEWOF GHGJTFHJ wsfhfshjwhj aaqwighhghghjef" was offensive. I got a "you've been blocked" notification inside of the mail and my reaction was "Wow, that was really petty and stupid of them" and then woke up grumpy at someone who doesn't exist.
OH! I had a weird FR dream once where they released a new ancient for lightning (this was before we had any idea what the lightning ancient was going to look like)
But it was... really strange looking.

Almost like a fae in body appearance, but a head similar to a nocturne and a larger size in general. And the wings... looked like giant human hands for some reason?? They were very much capable of flight as the pose was of them floating, but that was still so strange. Hand wing dragon... not even any membranes in between the fingers like a bat wing. Just. Hand.
OH! I had a weird FR dream once where they released a new ancient for lightning (this was before we had any idea what the lightning ancient was going to look like)
But it was... really strange looking.

Almost like a fae in body appearance, but a head similar to a nocturne and a larger size in general. And the wings... looked like giant human hands for some reason?? They were very much capable of flight as the pose was of them floating, but that was still so strange. Hand wing dragon... not even any membranes in between the fingers like a bat wing. Just. Hand.
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
t6zNkmJ.png
xvvg61.pngkrbjR1.pngAuIxp1.pngV3P251.pngtr0uw1.pngLVCcL1.pnggYveu1.png9aKmV1.png
The new wind ancient dropped, everyone was insanely hiped including myself. The issue? It was just a jerboa with really long legs and like had 3 tertary genes. I remember my confusion and disappointment, “is this a joke?” “It isnt april fools right?” Oddly enough, I checked forums and everyone else loved it and thought it was the best dragon in the game, then I woke up in a misty haze and immediately checked my phone. Sadly enough, jerboa wind ancient is not in actual Flight Rising.
The new wind ancient dropped, everyone was insanely hiped including myself. The issue? It was just a jerboa with really long legs and like had 3 tertary genes. I remember my confusion and disappointment, “is this a joke?” “It isnt april fools right?” Oddly enough, I checked forums and everyone else loved it and thought it was the best dragon in the game, then I woke up in a misty haze and immediately checked my phone. Sadly enough, jerboa wind ancient is not in actual Flight Rising.
Untitled_Artwork.png
i could afford all my projects
i could afford all my projects
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
the devs were testing something behind the scenes and made an AI whose name and username was bill (yes, lowercase b). bill went rogue and successfully hacked many people's accounts, including mine, and when i went to reset my password and click a "log out of all devices" link, neither worked. bill somehow deleted all my dragons, currencies, and everything in my vault.

bonus: this occurred shortly after the official site ban on AI.
the devs were testing something behind the scenes and made an AI whose name and username was bill (yes, lowercase b). bill went rogue and successfully hacked many people's accounts, including mine, and when i went to reset my password and click a "log out of all devices" link, neither worked. bill somehow deleted all my dragons, currencies, and everything in my vault.

bonus: this occurred shortly after the official site ban on AI.
lrGHuqb.png
A night or two ago I had a dream about "Flight Rising Hunger Games." Or that's what my brain called it, even though there wasn't much Hunger Game-y about it.

Basically, a large map is chosen; in the dream, it was a large enchanted forest. It's divided into 11 sects, and one sect is given to each flight. The flight prep team is allowed to alter their sect slightly to fit their flight's theme, installing obstacles and whatnot that align with their flight element. (so Lightning might have laser traps, Fire could have streams of lava crisscrossing like a maze, Shadow would have confusingly deep darkness, etc.) The flight's 'tribute' is released into their respective sect, and they must find a hidden object within a given time limit. (I distinctly remember Fire's being a pumice-and-gold carved Banescale trinket, hamburger sized; and for some reason Shadow had two items; a firefly, and a small obsidian bowl of five gold nuggets.)

The flights would compose a short four-line poem that was the only clue to the tributes. Whoever found the item first won, and whoever didn't... just didn't win.

I feel like this might make for some interesting lore/event potential (flights being ruled out if they didn't find their item) but for now it just lives rent-free in my head.

I already posted about the Nature Ancient Dream I had in which the day before Auras were released, I woke up from a nap featuring coiled-up green Undertides on a breed release page and my brain said "new breed will be snake name will be boa"

I also had a generic "dream about new breed, breed is very weird" dream that I don't clearly remember.
A night or two ago I had a dream about "Flight Rising Hunger Games." Or that's what my brain called it, even though there wasn't much Hunger Game-y about it.

Basically, a large map is chosen; in the dream, it was a large enchanted forest. It's divided into 11 sects, and one sect is given to each flight. The flight prep team is allowed to alter their sect slightly to fit their flight's theme, installing obstacles and whatnot that align with their flight element. (so Lightning might have laser traps, Fire could have streams of lava crisscrossing like a maze, Shadow would have confusingly deep darkness, etc.) The flight's 'tribute' is released into their respective sect, and they must find a hidden object within a given time limit. (I distinctly remember Fire's being a pumice-and-gold carved Banescale trinket, hamburger sized; and for some reason Shadow had two items; a firefly, and a small obsidian bowl of five gold nuggets.)

The flights would compose a short four-line poem that was the only clue to the tributes. Whoever found the item first won, and whoever didn't... just didn't win.

I feel like this might make for some interesting lore/event potential (flights being ruled out if they didn't find their item) but for now it just lives rent-free in my head.

I already posted about the Nature Ancient Dream I had in which the day before Auras were released, I woke up from a nap featuring coiled-up green Undertides on a breed release page and my brain said "new breed will be snake name will be boa"

I also had a generic "dream about new breed, breed is very weird" dream that I don't clearly remember.
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7