Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I should go to sleep. I have to wake up in seven hours. I should not read another chapter. I should actually try to get a good nights sleep for once. And yet I know I'm not going to
I should go to sleep. I have to wake up in seven hours. I should not read another chapter. I should actually try to get a good nights sleep for once. And yet I know I'm not going to
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
ah right, happy first day of spring everyone!
ah right, happy first day of spring everyone!
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
It took three years but I suddenly went from loathing Ridgebacks to tolerating them to absolutely adoring them all at once [quote name="rainstrom" date="2024-03-19 20:07:58" ] [center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/PtRVftfMI6cAAAAd/funny-dog.gif [/quote] Oh my GOSH I hate when this happens
It took three years but I suddenly went from loathing Ridgebacks to tolerating them to absolutely adoring them all at once

Quote:
funny-dog.gif
Oh my GOSH I hate when this happens
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Anxiety
Anxiety
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
(LOOKING AT A POSST ABOUT BPD WRITTEN BY SSOMEONE WITH BPD) YOU PEOPLE GOTTA SSTOP BEING RELATABLE AND/OR DESSCRIBING MY EXPERIENCESS ALMOSST TO A T BEFORE I REALIZE I GOT ANOTHER MENTAL ILLNESSS ON THE PLATE -[emoji=pink star size=1]
(LOOKING AT A POSST ABOUT BPD WRITTEN BY SSOMEONE WITH BPD) YOU PEOPLE GOTTA SSTOP BEING RELATABLE AND/OR DESSCRIBING MY EXPERIENCESS ALMOSST TO A T BEFORE I REALIZE I GOT ANOTHER MENTAL ILLNESSS ON THE PLATE

-

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
OWRRR my finger.... was tryna brush my cat and uh. it didn't go well (she got fiesty and clawed me aksadjajdsdsh)
at least i gave her a very good brush the day before yesterday so it's not like she needs one very badly (i stopped after she decided to attack me because No, not dealing with that lol). but my finger is still sore now omg, we actually need to cut her claws i think aksdhdshsa
OWRRR my finger.... was tryna brush my cat and uh. it didn't go well (she got fiesty and clawed me aksadjajdsdsh)
at least i gave her a very good brush the day before yesterday so it's not like she needs one very badly (i stopped after she decided to attack me because No, not dealing with that lol). but my finger is still sore now omg, we actually need to cut her claws i think aksdhdshsa
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
I'm tired and want to go sleep. But I can't physically make myself get ready for bed and make myself sleep.
I'm tired and want to go sleep. But I can't physically make myself get ready for bed and make myself sleep.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
turns out my banescale pair cannot breed with each other because they share a great grandmother...i should have checked prior to buying them
turns out my banescale pair cannot breed with each other because they share a great grandmother...i should have checked prior to buying them
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
What if: Mermaid fabric doll.
What if: Mermaid fabric doll.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
sure am glad I managed to do the 2 tiny things I needed to do, even if it took me way too long. and even if that's all I really managed.
sure am glad I managed to do the 2 tiny things I needed to do, even if it took me way too long. and even if that's all I really managed.
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time