Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
why does every person with some unique work and popularity have to be terrible? everyone I looked up to turned out to be horrible people, and it only gets worse each day. how hard is it to have some decency and be normal around others? I'm truly baffled.

man.
why does every person with some unique work and popularity have to be terrible? everyone I looked up to turned out to be horrible people, and it only gets worse each day. how hard is it to have some decency and be normal around others? I'm truly baffled.

man.
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
i played a short vn last night and it gave me a solid rethink of our mental illness and it felt like them meds were kicking in for once 10/10 im going to play more random games off itch
i played a short vn last night and it gave me a solid rethink of our mental illness and it felt like them meds were kicking in for once 10/10 im going to play more random games off itch
edsheeran%20100x100.png
AaYNmEX.png
metalgoth.png
TdTJOrw.png
this minigame is Not Fun and i will not be going for rank III
this minigame is Not Fun and i will not be going for rank III

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
…A pair I normally breed for fodder gave me a hatchling with faceted eyes. Of course they did. He’s…actually kinda pretty as well. Uh oh.
…A pair I normally breed for fodder gave me a hatchling with faceted eyes. Of course they did. He’s…actually kinda pretty as well. Uh oh.
sleeping to RTgame is the new norm but eventually. eventually I may run out of videos
sleeping to RTgame is the new norm but eventually. eventually I may run out of videos
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/k9HfID7Z6CkAAAAd/raccoon-raccoon-sniff.gif
raccoon-raccoon-sniff.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
Be for real omg
Be for real omg
Hehe, raccoon
Hehe, raccoon
YMPbu9R.png JGB1EvW.png OgrHaum.png DwStNU1.png o7ZCFYm.png RfMwnPI.png twiuBT0.png r8v91MH.png
There is a paint dutch. there is a paint dutch. I will not panic. I will not panic. I will not buy a dutch unless it is beautiful. Truly beautiful. I will not panic.
There is a paint dutch. there is a paint dutch. I will not panic. I will not panic. I will not buy a dutch unless it is beautiful. Truly beautiful. I will not panic.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Why?
Empty.
Why no feel?
I don't know.
Why don't know?
Feels like a fever dream.
Why feel like fever dream?
No sleep.
Why no sleep?
Dreams.
Why dreams?
Mind no process.
Why?
Can't.
Why?
Empty.
Why no feel?
I don't know.
Why don't know?
Feels like a fever dream.
Why feel like fever dream?
No sleep.
Why no sleep?
Dreams.
Why dreams?
Mind no process.
Why?
Can't.
Tz9zkEa.png Vibing to the voices in my head.
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.