Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hmm.. did I make a mistake? (clan page)
1 2
I do not delete because I am lazy.
I do not delete because I am lazy.
I think I deleted one or two of those but I've kept the rest for the most part. Some of them are nice and it's neat to look back.
I think I deleted one or two of those but I've kept the rest for the most part. Some of them are nice and it's neat to look back.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
[quote name="bulrush" date="2024-03-19 08:47:43" ] everything gets deleted after a day of time, unless its a thank you for buying a dragon or front page message which gets deleted instantly sorry. i need to protect my ascii art. its a habit i literally can't break, if i make exceptions it feels disrespectful to the previous messages i deleted so everyone gets wiped indiscriminately. [/quote] PROTECT THE ASCII ngl I was wondering "why would people delete things" but this is a 10/10 reason (serious)
bulrush wrote on 2024-03-19 08:47:43:
everything gets deleted after a day of time, unless its a thank you for buying a dragon or front page message which gets deleted instantly sorry. i need to protect my ascii art.

its a habit i literally can't break, if i make exceptions it feels disrespectful to the previous messages i deleted so everyone gets wiped indiscriminately.
PROTECT THE ASCII

ngl I was wondering "why would people delete things" but this is a 10/10 reason (serious)
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I don't delete (unless it's mean but I don't think I've ever gotten a mean comment) because I like to look back on them
I don't delete (unless it's mean but I don't think I've ever gotten a mean comment) because I like to look back on them
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i only keep the super duper nice compliments on my lair by other lairs i admire. if i have a really nice and thoughtful one for a dragon i'll put a screenshot of it in their lair and delete it. i used to keep like 4 so it was in line with my achievements but i have so many nice ones now i just can't get rid of them all </3
i only keep the super duper nice compliments on my lair by other lairs i admire. if i have a really nice and thoughtful one for a dragon i'll put a screenshot of it in their lair and delete it. i used to keep like 4 so it was in line with my achievements but i have so many nice ones now i just can't get rid of them all </3
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
I keep stuff like conversations or compliments or front page dragon notices, but delete people thanking me for buying their fodder or asking to buy a dragon (I'll sell dragons, but I delete the message once we move to PMs)
I keep stuff like conversations or compliments or front page dragon notices, but delete people thanking me for buying their fodder or asking to buy a dragon (I'll sell dragons, but I delete the message once we move to PMs)
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
i did a big 'delete everything' for my 10 year FR anniversary because 95% of it was about dragons i no longer own so it felt weird keeping it u_u i'm bad at profile messages in general, i literally miss a solid third of them in my notifs and have to actively remind myself to ctrl + f 'profile' in my notif log to look for new ones when i log in...
i did a big 'delete everything' for my 10 year FR anniversary because 95% of it was about dragons i no longer own so it felt weird keeping it u_u i'm bad at profile messages in general, i literally miss a solid third of them in my notifs and have to actively remind myself to ctrl + f 'profile' in my notif log to look for new ones when i log in...
I periodically delete them.
I periodically delete them.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
i dont delete clan profile messages

i would if people were rude or weird

..i have 39 pages of them
i dont delete clan profile messages

i would if people were rude or weird

..i have 39 pages of them

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
i delete them after i read them.

the most recent front page messages i've gotten were all about fodder dragons (though luckily they gave IDs since all my fodder dragons have the same name lol)

i don't like clutter, and they've never been anything useful.

actually i've gotten a couple of phantom pings recently. when i PM to ask, folks say they posted about front page fodder dragons, realised i probably wouldn't care, so deleted. still got the ping though.
i delete them after i read them.

the most recent front page messages i've gotten were all about fodder dragons (though luckily they gave IDs since all my fodder dragons have the same name lol)

i don't like clutter, and they've never been anything useful.

actually i've gotten a couple of phantom pings recently. when i PM to ask, folks say they posted about front page fodder dragons, realised i probably wouldn't care, so deleted. still got the ping though.
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
1 2