Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | National Wegg Day
1 2
Has anyone else been having a noticeable amount of wegg-nests recently? I shared this on a Discord server and it seems a few other people are, so I'm wondering if our dragons have been plotting something. [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/vmch3S53/Weggs.png[/img][/center]
Has anyone else been having a noticeable amount of wegg-nests recently?

I shared this on a Discord server and it seems a few other people are, so I'm wondering if our dragons have been plotting something.
Weggs.png
0OCsCu2.png
i dont breed dragons that much, but dang, triple wegg...
i dont breed dragons that much, but dang, triple wegg...
Damn, that's rotten luck D: Three in a row!
Damn, that's rotten luck D: Three in a row!
qb9pYzX.png
4SzSxLW.png
nN1WWUH.png
ll0CfnD.png
r8v91MH.png
35762b9fa17b8144c404b3e7df934cfa0dd0a1b9.png
thats funny bc today i nested some dragons and they have 5 eggs-
thats funny bc today i nested some dragons and they have 5 eggs-
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
i nested for someone and also got wegged three times in a row. i normally have bad egg luck but three times in a row is insane.
i nested for someone and also got wegged three times in a row. i normally have bad egg luck but three times in a row is insane.
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
this week in particular ive had low egg nests minus one 4 egg nest. the one i hatched today was a wide range pair and the one hatch was kinda ugly. and then the nest replacing them also one egg..
this week in particular ive had low egg nests minus one 4 egg nest. the one i hatched today was a wide range pair and the one hatch was kinda ugly. and then the nest replacing them also one egg..
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
I've had so many I've made Uheld to be dragon I blame it.
No, don't go looking for him. I think he's cursed.
I've had so many I've made Uheld to be dragon I blame it.
No, don't go looking for him. I think he's cursed.
I’ve gotten wegged a bit more recently. What are these guys planning…
I’ve gotten wegged a bit more recently. What are these guys planning…
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I got twegged three times a row! My luck hasn't been horrendous lately, but it's not like RNG loves me. My nest that hatches tomorrow has 5 eggs
I got twegged three times a row! My luck hasn't been horrendous lately, but it's not like RNG loves me. My nest that hatches tomorrow has 5 eggs
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
sorry I took all the eggs and then didn't do anything with them (today I hatched a 5-egg nest for my breeding project but none of them were the target)
sorry I took all the eggs and then didn't do anything with them (today I hatched a 5-egg nest for my breeding project but none of them were the target)
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
1 2