Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Great Coli Food Data Collection
1 2 3 4
Happy Wavecrest! Now is the perfect time to grind for food and collect data!
Happy Wavecrest! Now is the perfect time to grind for food and collect data!
Resource Directory
Bio Resources
Coli Food Data
Community Coloring Book
_________sgriffin-2006-25_3_23_6_5_3.pnguxKFtWO.png
[center][font=Book Antiqua][size=7][size=5][color=#6aa6d7]Update![/size][/size] [color=#6aa6d7] @Cruelty @Renkai @FieldSparrow @cynoglav @Arianethel @BunnySox @Siraiceshine[img]https://i.imgur.com/1Sj6dGM.png[/img][size=6] The Woodland Path data has been updated to reflect the recent update! The new enemies remain consistent with previous data.
Update!

@Cruelty @Renkai @FieldSparrow @cynoglav @Arianethel @BunnySox @Siraiceshine1Sj6dGM.png
The Woodland Path data has been updated to reflect the recent update! The new enemies remain consistent with previous data.
Resource Directory
Bio Resources
Coli Food Data
Community Coloring Book
@hollowedrabbit
Idk if you're around much, but a new coli venue will drop soon! Will you collect data on it when it finally drops?
@hollowedrabbit
Idk if you're around much, but a new coli venue will drop soon! Will you collect data on it when it finally drops?
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@Aeranautics

I definitely will! I've been on hiatus for a hot minute, but I should be back in time to update the sheet with info on the new venue!
@Aeranautics

I definitely will! I've been on hiatus for a hot minute, but I should be back in time to update the sheet with info on the new venue!
Resource Directory
Bio Resources
Coli Food Data
Community Coloring Book
OP has been inactive, but I'll go ahead and add some data I got to the thread here for SSW. Someone may find use for it. Time in hours: 1 Number of battles: 474 [emoji=insect size=1] Total Insect pts: 752 [emoji=meat size=1] Total Meat pts: 657 [emoji=seafood size=1] Total Seafood pts: [b]768[/b] [emoji=plant size=1] Total Plant pts: 705 @hollowedrabbit just in case you come back!
OP has been inactive, but I'll go ahead and add some data I got to the thread here for SSW. Someone may find use for it.

Time in hours: 1
Number of battles: 474

Total Insect pts: 752
Total Meat pts: 657
Total Seafood pts: 768
Total Plant pts: 705

@hollowedrabbit just in case you come back!
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
I'm gonna post this data as well before I enter it into the form, just in case anyone might find it useful. This is for Sandswept Delta, since Crowned Bonepriests got removed and many mobs were changed (there are a lot more 1-monster encounters now). Time in hours: 1 Number of battles: 519 [emoji=insect size=1] Total Insect pts: [b]694[/b] [emoji=meat size=1] Total Meat pts: 482 [emoji=seafood size=1] Total Seafood pts: 312 [emoji=plant size=1] Total Plant pts: 589
I'm gonna post this data as well before I enter it into the form, just in case anyone might find it useful. This is for Sandswept Delta, since Crowned Bonepriests got removed and many mobs were changed (there are a lot more 1-monster encounters now).

Number of battles: 519

Total Insect pts: 694
Total Meat pts: 482
Total Seafood pts: 312
Total Plant pts: 589
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
[quote name="Aeranautics" date="2023-10-01 20:34:08" ] OP has been inactive, but I'll go ahead and add some data I got to the thread here for SSW. Someone may find use for it. Time in hours: 1 Number of battles: 474 [emoji=insect size=1] Total Insect pts: 752 [emoji=meat size=1] Total Meat pts: 657 [emoji=seafood size=1] Total Seafood pts: [b]768[/b] [emoji=plant size=1] Total Plant pts: 705 @/hollowedrabbit just in case you come back! [/quote] calculated the points per battle of each type! [emoji=insect size=1] 1.58 ppb [emoji=meat size=1] 1.38 ppb [emoji=seafood size=1] 1.62 ppb [emoji=plant size=1] 1.48 ppb total: 6.06 ppb overall: for a 3pt venue, it's pretty good. unfortunately, 3pt venues are not that good.
Aeranautics wrote on 2023-10-01 20:34:08:
OP has been inactive, but I'll go ahead and add some data I got to the thread here for SSW. Someone may find use for it.

Number of battles: 474

Total Insect pts: 752
Total Meat pts: 657
Total Seafood pts: 768
Total Plant pts: 705

@/hollowedrabbit just in case you come back!
calculated the points per battle of each type!

1.58 ppb
1.38 ppb
1.62 ppb
1.48 ppb
total: 6.06 ppb

overall: for a 3pt venue, it's pretty good. unfortunately, 3pt venues are not that good.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@hollowedrabbit May I be added to the pinglist please?
@hollowedrabbit May I be added to the pinglist please?
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
1 2 3 4