Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Great Coli Food Data Collection
1 2 3 4
@Aernautics

I'll be grinding in the kelp beds later today and clearing out the previous data so it's more accurate.

As for your data, you can still submit it. I can use the data I collect later to roughly estimate your number of battles. For a more accurate number, you could see how many battles you can do in 10-15 minutes or so and submit a second set of data. I could then use that number to more accurately guess how many battles the first set of data was sampling.

It makes me very happy to see people caring and going out of their way to collect data and help others. I hope coli drops in your favor!
@Aernautics

I'll be grinding in the kelp beds later today and clearing out the previous data so it's more accurate.

As for your data, you can still submit it. I can use the data I collect later to roughly estimate your number of battles. For a more accurate number, you could see how many battles you can do in 10-15 minutes or so and submit a second set of data. I could then use that number to more accurately guess how many battles the first set of data was sampling.

It makes me very happy to see people caring and going out of their way to collect data and help others. I hope coli drops in your favor!
Resource Directory
Bio Resources
Coli Food Data
Community Coloring Book
_________sgriffin-2006-25_3_23_6_5_3.pnguxKFtWO.png
@HollowedRabbit

Okay, perhaps later today I can try that 10-15mins test and submit the data. I'm assuming that means we are allowed to use decimals in the Hours portion of the survey, then, right?
@HollowedRabbit

Okay, perhaps later today I can try that 10-15mins test and submit the data. I'm assuming that means we are allowed to use decimals in the Hours portion of the survey, then, right?
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@Aeranautics

Yes! It is coded to work with decimals rather than minutes. 15 minutes would be .25 and 10 minutes would roughly be .17.
@Aeranautics

Yes! It is coded to work with decimals rather than minutes. 15 minutes would be .25 and 10 minutes would roughly be .17.
Resource Directory
Bio Resources
Coli Food Data
Community Coloring Book
[center][font=Book Antiqua][size=7][size=5][color=#6aa6d7]Update![/size][/size] [color=#6aa6d7] @Cruelty @RavineCat @FieldSparrow @cynoglav @Arianethel[img]https://i.imgur.com/1Sj6dGM.png[/img][size=6] The Kelp Beds data has been updated to reflect the recent update! The new enemies remain consistent with previous data. Kelp Beds remains the best seafood per battle venue.
Update!

@Cruelty @RavineCat @FieldSparrow @cynoglav @Arianethel1Sj6dGM.png
The Kelp Beds data has been updated to reflect the recent update! The new enemies remain consistent with previous data. Kelp Beds remains the best seafood per battle venue.
Resource Directory
Bio Resources
Coli Food Data
Community Coloring Book
That's awesome. Thank you for your hard work! <3 Time to reconsider having a dedicated Kelp Beds Kraken for leveling.
That's awesome. Thank you for your hard work! <3 Time to reconsider having a dedicated Kelp Beds Kraken for leveling.
they/them || FR+9
[center][font=Book Antiqua][size=7][size=5][color=#6aa6d7]Update![/size][/size] [color=#6aa6d7] @Cruelty @RavineCat @FieldSparrow @cynoglav @Arianethel[img]https://i.imgur.com/1Sj6dGM.png[/img][size=6] Boreal Woods has been knocked from the top spot in Meat per Battle and Meat per Hour. Forbidden Portal and Thunderhead Savannah have taken those places respectively.
Update!

@Cruelty @RavineCat @FieldSparrow @cynoglav @Arianethel1Sj6dGM.png
Boreal Woods has been knocked from the top spot in Meat per Battle and Meat per Hour. Forbidden Portal and Thunderhead Savannah have taken those places respectively.
Resource Directory
Bio Resources
Coli Food Data
Community Coloring Book

@HollowedRabbit

May I be added to the pinglist, please? This is amazing!!!

^^

@HollowedRabbit

May I be added to the pinglist, please? This is amazing!!!

^^

@BunnySox

Sure thing!
@BunnySox

Sure thing!
Resource Directory
Bio Resources
Coli Food Data
Community Coloring Book
@HollowedRabbit May I please be added to the pinglist? This is so useful!!
@HollowedRabbit May I please be added to the pinglist? This is so useful!!
@Siraiceshine

Added!
@Siraiceshine

Added!
Resource Directory
Bio Resources
Coli Food Data
Community Coloring Book
1 2 3 4