Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
@skittles251 Alrighty, apologies for the delay! I have a rough colour work up here. I found some really wonderful references for the cityscape and went a little nuts on it haha, but there's of course plenty more to go. What do you think of this palette? Any feedback for me at this step? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/6fa2946d2bb2d6b10d6a656cabb497f3.png[/img]
@skittles251

Alrighty, apologies for the delay! I have a rough colour work up here. I found some really wonderful references for the cityscape and went a little nuts on it haha, but there's of course plenty more to go. What do you think of this palette? Any feedback for me at this step?

6fa2946d2bb2d6b10d6a656cabb497f3.png
XQg5j7o.png
@Laticat

That looks amazing! I don’t think I have anything that I want changed at this point! I love the colors for the cityscape! It looks so cool! I can tell you put a lot of effort into it!
@Laticat

That looks amazing! I don’t think I have anything that I want changed at this point! I love the colors for the cityscape! It looks so cool! I can tell you put a lot of effort into it!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@skittles251

Awesome!! I'm glad you like it :D I'll update you again soon with more progress. From here it's mostly just a lot of rendering!
@skittles251

Awesome!! I'm glad you like it :D I'll update you again soon with more progress. From here it's mostly just a lot of rendering!
XQg5j7o.png
@skittles251

Hey! I don't have an update for you yet, I apologize! I'm terrible at judging how long a piece will take haha, it'll be a little longer before the next update. Thank you for your patience!
@skittles251

Hey! I don't have an update for you yet, I apologize! I'm terrible at judging how long a piece will take haha, it'll be a little longer before the next update. Thank you for your patience!
XQg5j7o.png
@Laticat

No worries! I'm happy to wait for good work and yours is amazing! Take your time and I hope you have a good week!
@Laticat

No worries! I'm happy to wait for good work and yours is amazing! Take your time and I hope you have a good week!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@skittles251 You are so kind thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] I hope you have a good week as well!!
@skittles251

You are so kind thank you I hope you have a good week as well!!
XQg5j7o.png
Here’s a friendly passing bump, pal, and may I just say that your digitally detailed decals are indisputably delightful!
Here’s a friendly passing bump, pal, and may I just say that your digitally detailed decals are indisputably delightful!
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@skittles251 Sorry, this is another ping with no real update on the art :') I work in fast food management and my store has been a hellfire for the last month and I've had no energy for pretty much anything. I'm so sorry for the delay. I had managed to clean up the sketch and start dabbling in some light block ins, so here's that bit of progress. I honestly don't have a timeline for you but I'm hopefully going to be working less hours in the upcoming weeks, so I will hopefully be able to refocus on this soon! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/e71acd9094ff109babfe10c75d7085b8.png[/img]
@skittles251

Sorry, this is another ping with no real update on the art :') I work in fast food management and my store has been a hellfire for the last month and I've had no energy for pretty much anything. I'm so sorry for the delay.

I had managed to clean up the sketch and start dabbling in some light block ins, so here's that bit of progress. I honestly don't have a timeline for you but I'm hopefully going to be working less hours in the upcoming weeks, so I will hopefully be able to refocus on this soon!

e71acd9094ff109babfe10c75d7085b8.png
XQg5j7o.png
@Laticat

Thank you for the update! No worries about timing again. I completely get it! I'm in the medical field and so often have times when we are busier than expected! I love how everything looks so far and am excited to see the final product!
@Laticat

Thank you for the update! No worries about timing again. I completely get it! I'm in the medical field and so often have times when we are busier than expected! I love how everything looks so far and am excited to see the final product!
eZ5CPeG.gif

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@skittles251 Thank you so much, you are so incredible for being so understanding and patient in this process, I really can't thank you enough. I hope your work has been kind to you lately! Popping in for an actual update today! :D I've finally had some time to knock out some rendering. There is still a lot to do but I'm happy with the direction of it so far! Let me know if you have any comments or edits you'd like (: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/213bfb259bcd54bda9856a705737db94.png[/img]
@skittles251

Thank you so much, you are so incredible for being so understanding and patient in this process, I really can't thank you enough. I hope your work has been kind to you lately!

Popping in for an actual update today! :D I've finally had some time to knock out some rendering. There is still a lot to do but I'm happy with the direction of it so far! Let me know if you have any comments or edits you'd like (:

213bfb259bcd54bda9856a705737db94.png
XQg5j7o.png
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130