Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
@laticat

No worries! I figured that with the holidays things would be slow. I am looking for detailed.

They are starting to get along more now. It's still a bit more of teaming up but they're both starting to see that the other has value. The AI is now using non-lethal bullets while the main personality is starting to be more willing to use force. He watched someone die because he couldn't stop them, so yeah... He does not want that to happen again.
@laticat

No worries! I figured that with the holidays things would be slow. I am looking for detailed.

They are starting to get along more now. It's still a bit more of teaming up but they're both starting to see that the other has value. The AI is now using non-lethal bullets while the main personality is starting to be more willing to use force. He watched someone die because he couldn't stop them, so yeah... He does not want that to happen again.
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@skittles251

Ok! With the two fullbodies in my detailed style, the total would be $385. Is that okay?

As for ideas, the AI is still in his head/shown in reflections, right? so maybe he's sitting in front of something reflective and they're playing a game together (chess maybe? but a cyberpunk version?) and it looks like they're chatting and hanging out? Maybe more of a teasing/sharp expression for the AI and some frustration or focus for Tomoya?
@skittles251

Ok! With the two fullbodies in my detailed style, the total would be $385. Is that okay?

As for ideas, the AI is still in his head/shown in reflections, right? so maybe he's sitting in front of something reflective and they're playing a game together (chess maybe? but a cyberpunk version?) and it looks like they're chatting and hanging out? Maybe more of a teasing/sharp expression for the AI and some frustration or focus for Tomoya?
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat

I am fine with the two fullbodies! :D Now that I totaled my car, I need something to keep my spirits up...

And yes, I would definitely prefer for the AI to still be seen in reflections and not in real life. A cyberpunk go game instead of chess might be better? Just a little more Japanese, at least. And definitely the teasing/sharp look on the AI and I feel focus from Tomoya at this stage.

Thank you so much!
@laticat

I am fine with the two fullbodies! :D Now that I totaled my car, I need something to keep my spirits up...

And yes, I would definitely prefer for the AI to still be seen in reflections and not in real life. A cyberpunk go game instead of chess might be better? Just a little more Japanese, at least. And definitely the teasing/sharp look on the AI and I feel focus from Tomoya at this stage.

Thank you so much!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@skittles251

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!! D: I hope you're okay!

And ok, cyberpunk go sounds great! I like that a lot better. But yes, sounds great!! I'll message you about invoicing and start sketching this soon. Just a heads up that this one will take me a hot minute; I've got a full time job now and this is the beefiest commission type, so we're probably looking at 1-2 months. Hopefully sooner though! And of course I'll keep you updated as we go c:
@skittles251

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!! D: I hope you're okay!

And ok, cyberpunk go sounds great! I like that a lot better. But yes, sounds great!! I'll message you about invoicing and start sketching this soon. Just a heads up that this one will take me a hot minute; I've got a full time job now and this is the beefiest commission type, so we're probably looking at 1-2 months. Hopefully sooner though! And of course I'll keep you updated as we go c:
XQg5j7o.png
I'm fine thankfully but still looking at replacing my car...

And the time is fine! I get having a job! Thank you so much for everything!
I'm fine thankfully but still looking at replacing my car...

And the time is fine! I get having a job! Thank you so much for everything!
eZ5CPeG.gif

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@skittles251

I've been there, the car search is rough. I hope you find one soon!

And thank you!! It's lovely to work with you again, I can't wait to get started!
@skittles251

I've been there, the car search is rough. I hope you find one soon!

And thank you!! It's lovely to work with you again, I can't wait to get started!
XQg5j7o.png
@skittles251 Alrighty, sorry this took a while! What are your thoughts? I'm struggling a bit with placing them in a logical environment; right now the idea is some sort of window on top of a building, similar to last time ?? I could change it to an interior space (looking out over the city from the inside of a window maybe) I also liked the idea of drawing them in a bit of a more casual outfit; ie the same pants but with a tank/crop top sort of deal. Can absolutely change that though! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/1bc0580d8db0a5d858fd5b7a97dbb31c.png[/img]
@skittles251

Alrighty, sorry this took a while! What are your thoughts?

I'm struggling a bit with placing them in a logical environment; right now the idea is some sort of window on top of a building, similar to last time ?? I could change it to an interior space (looking out over the city from the inside of a window maybe)

I also liked the idea of drawing them in a bit of a more casual outfit; ie the same pants but with a tank/crop top sort of deal. Can absolutely change that though!

1bc0580d8db0a5d858fd5b7a97dbb31c.png
XQg5j7o.png
@Laticat

I love it! Inside or outside doesn't matter too much to me. I really loved the colors from the last scene with both of them, though! I do like the idea of a more casual outfit, although maybe something more like a turtle neck since they are up in Seattle? While I could see the AI being more comfortable in a crop top, I think Tomoya would prefer a turtle neck of some sort. :D
@Laticat

I love it! Inside or outside doesn't matter too much to me. I really loved the colors from the last scene with both of them, though! I do like the idea of a more casual outfit, although maybe something more like a turtle neck since they are up in Seattle? While I could see the AI being more comfortable in a crop top, I think Tomoya would prefer a turtle neck of some sort. :D
eZ5CPeG.gif

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@skittles251

Alright, turtleneck sounds great! :D

I'd like to bring back some of the colours of the last piece but apply them differently. My next update will be a colour and lighting study so you'll see what I mean, but might go for sunset lighting this time! With the neon lights visible in the silhouettes of the skyline
@skittles251

Alright, turtleneck sounds great! :D

I'd like to bring back some of the colours of the last piece but apply them differently. My next update will be a colour and lighting study so you'll see what I mean, but might go for sunset lighting this time! With the neon lights visible in the silhouettes of the skyline
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat

Thank you so much! I am very excited to see what everything looks like!
@laticat

Thank you so much! I am very excited to see what everything looks like!
eZ5CPeG.gif

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130