Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
@wildewinged I'm so sorry this update is so late! I had thought life was done doing its thing but it definitely wasn't, haha. I have made some good progress since the last update, though!! I've just begun roughly laying out shading on this piece. I still have a good bit of background and detail work to do as well (adding textures and whatnot). Let me know what you think and if there are any changes you would like! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/0b79f86be70402aa60f4c93dc7a7de27.jpg[/img] Thank you so much for your patience through this process!
@wildewinged

I'm so sorry this update is so late! I had thought life was done doing its thing but it definitely wasn't, haha. I have made some good progress since the last update, though!!

I've just begun roughly laying out shading on this piece. I still have a good bit of background and detail work to do as well (adding textures and whatnot). Let me know what you think and if there are any changes you would like!

0b79f86be70402aa60f4c93dc7a7de27.jpg

Thank you so much for your patience through this process!
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat Oh my goodness, this looks incredible!! The colors are gorgeous, they really give it that bright and fantastical sense of adventure :D I don't see anything I'd change, it's fantastic!

(And no worries on the wait, I know life Happens sometimes and I'm in no rush!)
@laticat Oh my goodness, this looks incredible!! The colors are gorgeous, they really give it that bright and fantastical sense of adventure :D I don't see anything I'd change, it's fantastic!

(And no worries on the wait, I know life Happens sometimes and I'm in no rush!)
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged

I'm so glad you like it!!!! I'll keep working on it and let you know when I have another update. Thank you so much for being so wonderfully understanding ;u;

Happy to see you're enjoying pirate day btw!!! This was absolutely definitely intentional lmao
@wildewinged

I'm so glad you like it!!!! I'll keep working on it and let you know when I have another update. Thank you so much for being so wonderfully understanding ;u;

Happy to see you're enjoying pirate day btw!!! This was absolutely definitely intentional lmao
XQg5j7o.png
@wildewinged Aside from a couple of small tweaks to colour and a few more spots I want to fix, I think this is almost done! Are there any last edits you would like as we bring this to a finish? :D [img]https://i.gyazo.com/1b0cc6b2a8f7aa81026d00c0d22603c8.jpg[/img]
@wildewinged

Aside from a couple of small tweaks to colour and a few more spots I want to fix, I think this is almost done! Are there any last edits you would like as we bring this to a finish? :D

1b0cc6b2a8f7aa81026d00c0d22603c8.jpg
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat It looks magnificent!!! I don't see a thing I'd change, I'm so happy with this piece [emoji=skydancer love size=1]
@laticat It looks magnificent!!! I don't see a thing I'd change, I'm so happy with this piece
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged If you still have no edits then I think we can call this done!! This was such a fun project! Thank you so much for your patience throughout this whole process, you are wonderful <3 Full resolution linked below. [url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DC3OPv3d9T-JB2TQjcEN7jFeBvarUtme/view?usp=sharing][img]https://i.gyazo.com/facc065f427de1e9eb1c066b1d7d8009.jpg[/img][/url]
@wildewinged

If you still have no edits then I think we can call this done!! This was such a fun project! Thank you so much for your patience throughout this whole process, you are wonderful <3

Full resolution linked below.

facc065f427de1e9eb1c066b1d7d8009.jpg
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat Yes, it's perfect! I'm so blown away by all the detail and life you put into this, I'm so glad you had fun with it <3 Always a pleasure to commission you!
@laticat Yes, it's perfect! I'm so blown away by all the detail and life you put into this, I'm so glad you had fun with it <3 Always a pleasure to commission you!
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged

I'm so glad you like it!! You're one of my favourite commissioners, so I wanted to do something extra with this one to thank you for your years of patronage. You're wonderful! Thank you so much for supporting me over the years! <3
@wildewinged

I'm so glad you like it!! You're one of my favourite commissioners, so I wanted to do something extra with this one to thank you for your years of patronage. You're wonderful! Thank you so much for supporting me over the years! <3
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat

Commission Type: Fullbody
Link to references: In this dragon's bio
Character Personality: It is included in the bio but you did all of his initial art. :D To summarize, he is my Shadowrun character affected by CFD and so has split personalities.
Other information: Based on recent changes in the game, I was thinking either something with just the main personality drinking tea, something where the AI personality seems to be teaching the main one how to shoot, or if you have any thoughts I am open to them. :D
@laticat

Commission Type: Fullbody
Link to references: In this dragon's bio
Character Personality: It is included in the bio but you did all of his initial art. :D To summarize, he is my Shadowrun character affected by CFD and so has split personalities.
Other information: Based on recent changes in the game, I was thinking either something with just the main personality drinking tea, something where the AI personality seems to be teaching the main one how to shoot, or if you have any thoughts I am open to them. :D
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@skittles251

I'm so sorry for seeing this so late! I haven't been very active on FR and nearly missed this, my apologies! I can definitely do something like this for you. Are you looking for my lined style or detailed style?

As for the ideas, it sounds like they have an amicable relationship now. Do they get along completely or is it more the vibe of teaming up to get through this together/begrudgingly working together?
@skittles251

I'm so sorry for seeing this so late! I haven't been very active on FR and nearly missed this, my apologies! I can definitely do something like this for you. Are you looking for my lined style or detailed style?

As for the ideas, it sounds like they have an amicable relationship now. Do they get along completely or is it more the vibe of teaming up to get through this together/begrudgingly working together?
XQg5j7o.png
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130