Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i can't belive
1 2 3
Some technical stuff:

To give you an exact number, it's exactly 65,535 characters. Bios are likely stored as an unsigned 16-bit integer in the database.
Some technical stuff:

To give you an exact number, it's exactly 65,535 characters. Bios are likely stored as an unsigned 16-bit integer in the database.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="zirk" date="2024-03-15 16:19:53" ] so now i have to create this weird tyoe of thread i never realised why people do, for the same purpouse. feels like betrayal. very unhappy.[/quote] If it helps, at least you have everything in one place. It's very well organized! Maybe you can put the item totals in a different bio so you know what it's all going to cost.
zirk wrote on 2024-03-15 16:19:53:
so now i have to create this weird tyoe of thread i never realised why people do, for the same purpouse. feels like betrayal. very unhappy.

If it helps, at least you have everything in one place. It's very well organized! Maybe you can put the item totals in a different bio so you know what it's all going to cost.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
when i tried to go overboard one time, it crashed one of my dragons

glad that cant happen anymore
when i tried to go overboard one time, it crashed one of my dragons

glad that cant happen anymore

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
that is the dragon bio of all dragon bios
that is the dragon bio of all dragon bios
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
glad I don't really keep track of my projects anywhere apart from each individual dragon's description bc I'd end up with a text chunk just as long or worse than that XD
glad I don't really keep track of my projects anywhere apart from each individual dragon's description bc I'd end up with a text chunk just as long or worse than that XD
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
this is the longest bio that i've seen on this website. impressive

good luck to you and your projects!
this is the longest bio that i've seen on this website. impressive

good luck to you and your projects!
Have you considered using an Excel/Google Sheets spreadsheet to keep track of your projects instead?

Have you considered using an Excel/Google Sheets spreadsheet to keep track of your projects instead?

Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
^ spreadsheet trackers are banger

alternatively, you could turn all of the apparel item codes into a single dressing room code for each project to really cut down on word count.
^ spreadsheet trackers are banger

alternatively, you could turn all of the apparel item codes into a single dressing room code for each project to really cut down on word count.
nzqnkq.png
1 2 3