Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i can't belive
1 2 3
pls no. it may be just a joke, right? [center][img]https://static.tildacdn.com/tild3939-3535-4236-a235-663930636239/photo.png[/img][/center]
pls no. it may be just a joke, right?
photo.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
Wait, what? That can happen?
Wait, what? That can happen?
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@Sinnabelle EXACTLY WHAT I TOUGHT
@Sinnabelle EXACTLY WHAT I TOUGHT
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
Were you trying to add some art? Lotsa words? The entire Bee Movie script? I am genuinely curious, lol.
Were you trying to add some art? Lotsa words? The entire Bee Movie script? I am genuinely curious, lol.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
yep, there's always been a text limit! but earlier (pre-profile revamp iirc) it used to not tell you, so sometimes you'd save a long bio and it would end up cut off.

(the character limit is somewhere around 50k, but iirc it varies a bit depending on what code you have in it.)
yep, there's always been a text limit! but earlier (pre-profile revamp iirc) it used to not tell you, so sometimes you'd save a long bio and it would end up cut off.

(the character limit is somewhere around 50k, but iirc it varies a bit depending on what code you have in it.)
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Just for reference, yes, there is actually a character limit, and according to tests someone did some years ago, is the same limit as a forum post at around 65k characters.
Just for reference, yes, there is actually a character limit, and according to tests someone did some years ago, is the same limit as a forum post at around 65k characters.
@Sinnabelle it was this derg, she's my project tracker, or should i say was, because looks like not anymore... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80762168][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/807622/80762168_350.png[/img][/url]
@Sinnabelle it was this derg, she's my project tracker, or should i say was, because looks like not anymore...

80762168_350.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
[quote name="After" date="2024-03-15 16:01:41" ] yep, there's always been a text limit! but earlier (pre-profile revamp iirc) it used to not tell you, so sometimes you'd save a long bio and it would end up cut off. (the character limit is somewhere around 50k, but iirc it varies a bit depending on what code you have in it.) [/quote] [quote name="mothscale" date="2024-03-15 16:02:30" ] Just for reference, yes, there is actually a character limit, and according to tests someone did some years ago, is the same limit as a forum post at around 65k characters. [/quote] i wasn't ready for that at all
After wrote on 2024-03-15 16:01:41:

mothscale wrote on 2024-03-15 16:02:30:

i wasn't ready for that at all
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
Wow even though I have a really good PC, that page took a bit to load LOL.

So uh... yeah that's an extremely long bio and lots of coding. :u
Wow even though I have a really good PC, that page took a bit to load LOL.

So uh... yeah that's an extremely long bio and lots of coding. :u
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
so now i have to create this weird tyoe of thread i never realised why people do, for the same purpouse. feels like betrayal. very unhappy.
so now i have to create this weird tyoe of thread i never realised why people do, for the same purpouse. feels like betrayal. very unhappy.
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
1 2 3