Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just gave last names to my dregs
1 2 3
I only really give last names for like fan dragons, lore reasons, etc. I don't usually give my regular dragons last names but maybe if I think of a good one I will :)
I only really give last names for like fan dragons, lore reasons, etc. I don't usually give my regular dragons last names but maybe if I think of a good one I will :)
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Yup, all of the "normal person" dragons have last names. The exceptions are my god dragons, as well as a few others who have titles instead, and a couple just don't have last names for lore reasons.
Yup, all of the "normal person" dragons have last names. The exceptions are my god dragons, as well as a few others who have titles instead, and a couple just don't have last names for lore reasons.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
usually I have enough trouble just thinking of one name

I believe I have just one dragon with a last name because she's named after a different petsite oc
usually I have enough trouble just thinking of one name

I believe I have just one dragon with a last name because she's named after a different petsite oc
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I think only dragons based off of OCs have last names, aside from Nunya. I only gave her a full name for a joke and it stuck.
I think only dragons based off of OCs have last names, aside from Nunya. I only gave her a full name for a joke and it stuck.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
Impressive! I have a hard enough time giving my dragons first names lol
Impressive! I have a hard enough time giving my dragons first names lol
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
priam transkovsky checkerspot transkovsky on a serious note: if i were to give my dragons names i would look for last names with symbolism i like lets take morgan [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92167331][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/921674/92167331.png[/img][/url] and try to find a last name that suits him and doesn't sound too much like "morgan" lets find names meaning dark, he is covered in shadow goop hmm i think hard "c" or "k" sounds go well with the "m" in morgan "kadish" that'll work morgan kadish and then i'd do this for every dragon
priam transkovsky

checkerspot transkovsky

on a serious note: if i were to give my dragons names i would look for last names with symbolism i like
lets take morgan
92167331.png
and try to find a last name that suits him and doesn't sound too much like "morgan"
lets find names meaning dark, he is covered in shadow goop
hmm
i think hard "c" or "k" sounds go well with the "m" in morgan
"kadish"
that'll work
morgan kadish
and then i'd do this for every dragon

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I give all my dragons last names !! I love coming up with fantasy last names. Mine usually sound like pony names lol
I give all my dragons last names !! I love coming up with fantasy last names. Mine usually sound like pony names lol
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
Technically their last name is just the place they were hatched eg:Eckart of the Abiding Boneyard
Technically their last name is just the place they were hatched eg:Eckart of the Abiding Boneyard
in7SefG.png
[quote name="disconcerto" date="2024-03-15 21:11:14" ] i had one dragon with an edgy last name back when i was young and edgy. but now that you mention it, i’d like to think they all have last names like Sans Undertale. e.g. my profile dragon’s full name would be “ymaalon disconcerto Flight Rising” [/quote] I honestly really like this I don't generally give my dragons last names, but in certain cases I might come up with something. Generally I write them like warrior cat names; so I'd have a character like Lorelei Lovepotion or something like that.
disconcerto wrote on 2024-03-15 21:11:14:
i had one dragon with an edgy last name back when i was young and edgy. but now that you mention it, i’d like to think they all have last names like Sans Undertale. e.g. my profile dragon’s full name would be “ymaalon disconcerto Flight Rising”

I honestly really like this

I don't generally give my dragons last names, but in certain cases I might come up with something. Generally I write them like warrior cat names; so I'd have a character like Lorelei Lovepotion or something like that.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
None of our dragons use last names because of who and what they are . "[name] flight rising" though is absolutely hilarious and we might use it during a conversation some day
None of our dragons use last names because of who and what they are . "[name] flight rising" though is absolutely hilarious and we might use it during a conversation some day
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
1 2 3