Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
time for the annual "oh my god wait (year) was (years) ago??"
time for the annual "oh my god wait (year) was (years) ago??"
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/BHRS7Hu6K4sAAAAd/possum.gif
possum.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
love my new keyboard
love my new keyboard
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
amethyst mosaic/breakup really is, like, impressively hideous. mcdonald's playplace vibes. couldn't have come up with a nastier selection of accent colors if i tried
amethyst mosaic/breakup really is, like, impressively hideous. mcdonald's playplace vibes. couldn't have come up with a nastier selection of accent colors if i tried
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I want to make a fandragon of The Broker.
I want to make a fandragon of The Broker.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
my imbued sulfur got stolen... i spent like three days brewing the mats and he stole them :( lesson learned about cauldrons ig,,,
my imbued sulfur got stolen... i spent like three days brewing the mats and he stole them :( lesson learned about cauldrons ig,,,
8GgdVkW.png
jv7C6g3.png
h5ct4ZF.png
E5fWRUt.png
XbjATWE.png
5hF3FGk.png
zjJ1agu.png pfsNEft.png
Purchase an Aztec inspired-boggy adopt! nYNcLTN.png
Lactose intolerant :[
Lactose intolerant :[
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Why is it so hard to find cat-safe flower arrangements? Why do most arrangements include lilies? Don't people know those are pure cat poison?
Why is it so hard to find cat-safe flower arrangements? Why do most arrangements include lilies? Don't people know those are pure cat poison?
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Can a cat have too many toys? No. Does my cat need every single cat toy ever invented that is safe for her? Absolutely.
Can a cat have too many toys? No. Does my cat need every single cat toy ever invented that is safe for her? Absolutely.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
im going to explode the management people who handle schedules. and the upper management in general. how hard is it to have any kind of useful communication !!! what do you people even do all day!!!!!
im going to explode the management people who handle schedules. and the upper management in general. how hard is it to have any kind of useful communication !!! what do you people even do all day!!!!!
qVj5yOB.png ... skymin | fr+3