Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Cold tail
Cold tail
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
i kinda wanna make fandragons of things that matter to me but like i would either have 2 dragons or a huge army of obscure references (including stuff i tend to remember once in a blue moon)

maybe i should just make dragons of things associated with the color blue instead. way better idea actually
i kinda wanna make fandragons of things that matter to me but like i would either have 2 dragons or a huge army of obscure references (including stuff i tend to remember once in a blue moon)

maybe i should just make dragons of things associated with the color blue instead. way better idea actually
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
Wood carving is such an amazing hobby... I made my first little figure (tiny fox) on thursday and since then I carved a guinea pig and a shark.
I have a lot to learn but it's so relaxing and the feeling you get when you hold your finished, little, wooden figure in your hands is something I haven't felt in a long time with my drawings so I'm sticking to carving for now
Wood carving is such an amazing hobby... I made my first little figure (tiny fox) on thursday and since then I carved a guinea pig and a shark.
I have a lot to learn but it's so relaxing and the feeling you get when you hold your finished, little, wooden figure in your hands is something I haven't felt in a long time with my drawings so I'm sticking to carving for now
2aoyUTU.png
I mean, I'd get side order. But I have to listen to my hand. The work I do at college is work enough for this poor thing. Absolute shambles. Sometimes you're better off giving that poor hand a break and posting in the forums instead.

Although, if my body finds itself catching a break I think I'll make my sig art... which'll be a while, likely. I'm tired of supressing my authentic identity, being told what I do out of stress, dissappointment and other things is dumb. And now that I'm crossing the threshold between child and adult, hopefully I should be able to be more of myself. Part of why I'm starting to make my forum signature now.

To anyone out there who might stumble upon this, don't be afraid to tell people how you're feeling. It might just help you out.
I mean, I'd get side order. But I have to listen to my hand. The work I do at college is work enough for this poor thing. Absolute shambles. Sometimes you're better off giving that poor hand a break and posting in the forums instead.

Although, if my body finds itself catching a break I think I'll make my sig art... which'll be a while, likely. I'm tired of supressing my authentic identity, being told what I do out of stress, dissappointment and other things is dumb. And now that I'm crossing the threshold between child and adult, hopefully I should be able to be more of myself. Part of why I'm starting to make my forum signature now.

To anyone out there who might stumble upon this, don't be afraid to tell people how you're feeling. It might just help you out.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Friend i know you mean well with that statement but all it has done is make me concerned for your wellbeing
Friend i know you mean well with that statement but all it has done is make me concerned for your wellbeing
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
the only physical art medium i feel well and truly fulfilled by is pumpkin carving. which is only possible for a brief chunk of the year, given the nature of gourds and seasons and whatnot. are there alternatives?? other gourds?? other materials??? i feel like woodcarving might fit the bill, but the most tantalizing part for me is figuring out where (and how) to let the light through, and as far as i'm aware, wood is not known for its translucency. hmmmm.
the only physical art medium i feel well and truly fulfilled by is pumpkin carving. which is only possible for a brief chunk of the year, given the nature of gourds and seasons and whatnot. are there alternatives?? other gourds?? other materials??? i feel like woodcarving might fit the bill, but the most tantalizing part for me is figuring out where (and how) to let the light through, and as far as i'm aware, wood is not known for its translucency. hmmmm.
dungeon master
i wouldnt be opposed to mandated lobotomies. thinking can be quite taxing sometimes.
i wouldnt be opposed to mandated lobotomies. thinking can be quite taxing sometimes.
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I may have got a job?
I may have got a job?
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
[center]if you haven't already.. treat yourself to a silly treat:-] [img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/Ns1VK2r_yLQAAAAd/possum-eating-food.gif[/img]
if you haven't already.. treat yourself to a silly treat:-]

possum-eating-food.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
I hope I get my top pick
I hope I get my top pick
TdTJOrw.pngJvUa9ma.pngZa35UMn.pngO2v228l.pngqJFAY9h.pngr8v91MH.png
MccshES.pngFcTuUa4.png