Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Badly describe your lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
what if slab city was dragons
what if slab city was dragons
hardwaregore.gif
If the preppy Adam's family ran a minecraft realm
If the preppy Adam's family ran a minecraft realm
YMPbu9R.pngxYQkuHQ.pngnWiQNX9.pngTdTJOrw.pngOPvsslx.pngEEUHXHn.png
dragon_and_knight.gif
Quieres? *Offers food* in a totally-not-full-of-hostile-beasties resting spot thats totally not related to a trade route (flow of perish) and a clan of technologicial augmented beasts (skull clan), No no no! its all fine and dandy here in this Land of cruel remnants of the past Joy and patience!
Quieres? *Offers food* in a totally-not-full-of-hostile-beasties resting spot thats totally not related to a trade route (flow of perish) and a clan of technologicial augmented beasts (skull clan), No no no! its all fine and dandy here in this Land of cruel remnants of the past Joy and patience!
has science gone too far???? find out as we explore these haunted billion year old ruins, please ignore the runaway computer programs in the corner
has science gone too far???? find out as we explore these haunted billion year old ruins, please ignore the runaway computer programs in the corner
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
PermaBaby Gao pulls a breaking bad
PermaBaby Gao pulls a breaking bad
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
Same plot 3 times
Same plot 3 times
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
les mis but instead of stealing bread his wife dies and also the ending doesn't exist
les mis but instead of stealing bread his wife dies and also the ending doesn't exist
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
Disjointed plant babies running amok. So many plants.
Disjointed plant babies running amok. So many plants.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10