Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Badly describe your lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
some guy and his gf/bf keep getting reincarnated because the gods are bored and need some entertainment.
some guy and his gf/bf keep getting reincarnated because the gods are bored and need some entertainment.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
this particular nameless bandit group is most certainly not a nameless bandit group. it most definitely doesn't depend on who you ask
this particular nameless bandit group is most certainly not a nameless bandit group. it most definitely doesn't depend on who you ask
AlYFj1w.png
rUoKR6y.png
bYt72YT.png
DisQoWb.png
sQngrHp.png
The multiverse; but everyone is the author???
The multiverse; but everyone is the author???
La96jc2.png »"This is a textbook example of my emotions.."

» Timezone | PST
» She/her preferred, but any is fine.

ThbB3gI.png
one god has an ego crisis and decides that she could totally take over the world if she wanted and then decides to make it everyone else's problem forever and always
one god has an ego crisis and decides that she could totally take over the world if she wanted and then decides to make it everyone else's problem forever and always
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
Clan leader’s nephew is planning to forcibly take over and everyone does a very bad job of pretending they don’t already know
Clan leader’s nephew is planning to forcibly take over and everyone does a very bad job of pretending they don’t already know
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
"grr territory debates!" "Haha omlets :)"
"grr territory debates!" "Haha omlets :)"
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
these lands are NOT right, why is everyone born here vaguely otherworldly???? also the royal family had a schism and why are all the subgroups bickering
these lands are NOT right, why is everyone born here vaguely otherworldly???? also the royal family had a schism and why are all the subgroups bickering
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/78668548_Nfim8xja9p9zec6.jpg[/img] [color=440272]Technically I do have lore but it's so hazy and scattered that it might as well not exist in any practical sense
78668548_Nfim8xja9p9zec6.jpg
Technically I do have lore but it's so hazy and scattered that it might as well not exist in any practical sense
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
local father commits necromancy, chaos ensues. (ft. an ensemble of guys who just exist in the world)
local father commits necromancy, chaos ensues. (ft. an ensemble of guys who just exist in the world)
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
sprawling epic of one-off characters with little to no relation to one another. many lesser deities
sprawling epic of one-off characters with little to no relation to one another. many lesser deities
v buy my UMA! v
UU9vIu2.png
RIuVQv5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14