Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i have time this week, and you're getting off of my hard drive
i have time this week, and you're getting off of my hard drive
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
It’s amazing how I can die 5+ times on the same Sacred Stones map and not be frustrated. I can’t tell if that means I think it’s a nice challenge or that I’m a masochist…

(For added random context: it’s the map with Joshua, who had the capability of crit-killing any of my units. It doesn’t help that I want to save as much units as I can so I save scummed—Ross died three times, Garcia died once, Eirika died once, and my last attempt had Gillam (? The armored unit). Only the last two died to Joshua. And yet, I repeat, I’m still having fun.)
It’s amazing how I can die 5+ times on the same Sacred Stones map and not be frustrated. I can’t tell if that means I think it’s a nice challenge or that I’m a masochist…

(For added random context: it’s the map with Joshua, who had the capability of crit-killing any of my units. It doesn’t help that I want to save as much units as I can so I save scummed—Ross died three times, Garcia died once, Eirika died once, and my last attempt had Gillam (? The armored unit). Only the last two died to Joshua. And yet, I repeat, I’m still having fun.)
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Was waiting for my shower to heat up and my dog decided to play in it ajkhfsdjhkf

I wish we had dog-friendly beaches around here. She loves those. T_T
Was waiting for my shower to heat up and my dog decided to play in it ajkhfsdjhkf

I wish we had dog-friendly beaches around here. She loves those. T_T
Parallelprogram

I’m so funny
Parallelprogram

I’m so funny
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
that feeling where you find use for apparel that you sold on the AH last week
that feeling where you find use for apparel that you sold on the AH last week
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
remember to save your eggs for the eclipse in april :)
remember to save your eggs for the eclipse in april :)
trans guy (transgender flag)
nonbinary (nonbinary flag)
he/they pronouns (demiboy flag)
gay (blue-green mlm/nblm flag)
asexual (asexual flag)
system host (system pride flag)
x

x a clear bottle is decorated with a black falcon feather and a red plague flight charm tied to its cork. inside the bottle are a scrap of red fabric, a chunk of black obsidian, and a floating skull.

x nonbinary flaggay mlm/nblm flagasexual flag
Yet again I'm Billie Eilish and I'm the bad guy because someone told me I could ask them for help any time and then they got mad that I asked for help

Amazing how that works
Yet again I'm Billie Eilish and I'm the bad guy because someone told me I could ask them for help any time and then they got mad that I asked for help

Amazing how that works
lightning.png » AThousandSuns
» Julia • Adult • EST/FR+3
» FR Tumblr
» Art Shop
» Hatchery
T9UH0K2.png
Currently thinking abt how the person i consider my best friend would never consider me theirs and did smth that really hurt my feelings that i would never to do them…. Yayyyyyy
Currently thinking abt how the person i consider my best friend would never consider me theirs and did smth that really hurt my feelings that i would never to do them…. Yayyyyyy
PJb908Z.png
why am i going to work at 9pm? because. idk. the people who made the schedule hate me i guess. stupid ughfkjdhk
why am i going to work at 9pm? because. idk. the people who made the schedule hate me i guess. stupid ughfkjdhk
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/Oz0bPNF-liMAAAAd/puffin-camera.gif[/img] ----- I find it comforting that no matter how absurd your ideas could be to yourself people will genuinely take it seriously as long as your execution is just right. No matter how intricately detailed or as wonderfully magnificent any good media is, you should be able to strip it down and see just how silly and simple it is. You should also be able to see factors as to why something is so praised or loved. Everything great starts with an idea, and ideas never start out as they have ended or are as they are currently. They are simply just silly, absurd ideas. Ideas in which someone saw the potential of, and added depth, their love, and most importantly their time. Those silly absurd ideas blossomed into something so magnificent that soon arose to others praise. For what seemed so simple to them, was seen as sublime by others To anyone doubtful of their ideas or concepts, as long as you see it's potential I say just go for it, yeah? It'll build itself up with time, have some confidence in yourself. I know that at least [i]someone[/i] out there will love what you made as long as you love it first.
puffin-camera.gif

I find it comforting that no matter how absurd your ideas could be to yourself people will genuinely take it seriously as long as your execution is just right.

No matter how intricately detailed or as wonderfully magnificent any good media is, you should be able to strip it down and see just how silly and simple it is. You should also be able to see factors as to why something is so praised or loved.

Everything great starts with an idea, and ideas never start out as they have ended or are as they are currently. They are simply just silly, absurd ideas. Ideas in which someone saw the potential of, and added depth, their love, and most importantly their time.

Those silly absurd ideas blossomed into something so magnificent that soon arose to others praise. For what seemed so simple to them, was seen as sublime by others

To anyone doubtful of their ideas or concepts, as long as you see it's potential I say just go for it, yeah? It'll build itself up with time, have some confidence in yourself. I know that at least someone out there will love what you made as long as you love it first.
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag