Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | oxen's auction service
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 88
Hello! I have this pastel G1 (white/robin/lemon, matching ice eyes, Christmas hatchdate) that I'd like to put up for auction. I'm not well-versed in the G1 market; would these be reasonable auction terms?
  • 100g SB
  • 1000t:1g rate
  • 5 days
Hello! I have this pastel G1 (white/robin/lemon, matching ice eyes, Christmas hatchdate) that I'd like to put up for auction. I'm not well-versed in the G1 market; would these be reasonable auction terms?
  • 100g SB
  • 1000t:1g rate
  • 5 days
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif

@MysticMeat

the sb looks good, and i think 3 days might be a better timeframe if that works for you?

@MysticMeat

the sb looks good, and i think 3 days might be a better timeframe if that works for you?
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@oxen That sounds perfect!
@oxen That sounds perfect!
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif
Hey hey! What's the etiquette for putting previously auctioned dragons back up again? I have a group of new guys to auction but I have several from previous auctions that could go up too - I don't wanna spam people for the same dragons though.

Regardless, everyone before Bookend in the prison tab, and guys on the last page of the hibden tab "Den" are good to go. As always for the XYZs you can let me know if there's someone you feel wouldn't be worth the time. :)
Hey hey! What's the etiquette for putting previously auctioned dragons back up again? I have a group of new guys to auction but I have several from previous auctions that could go up too - I don't wanna spam people for the same dragons though.

Regardless, everyone before Bookend in the prison tab, and guys on the last page of the hibden tab "Den" are good to go. As always for the XYZs you can let me know if there's someone you feel wouldn't be worth the time. :)
U8dkiXo.jpg

@1st

i normally wait a month before pinging again for the same dragons.

for the doubles:

xyx storm - 400g
xyy raspberry - 800g
xyx grape - 1.5kg
xxy moss - 2.5kg
xyx radioactive - 6kg
xxy cyan - 5kg
xxy peacock - 5kg
xxy storm - 800g
xyx flaxen - 1kg
xyy crimson - 4kg
xxy camo - 2kg

and for the xyz, there aren't really any that i think wouldn't be worth a try, though there are a few that would probably only have 50g sbs, so it's up to you if you want to add them.

x | x | x | x | x

@1st

i normally wait a month before pinging again for the same dragons.

for the doubles:

xyx storm - 400g
xyy raspberry - 800g
xyx grape - 1.5kg
xxy moss - 2.5kg
xyx radioactive - 6kg
xxy cyan - 5kg
xxy peacock - 5kg
xxy storm - 800g
xyx flaxen - 1kg
xyy crimson - 4kg
xxy camo - 2kg

and for the xyz, there aren't really any that i think wouldn't be worth a try, though there are a few that would probably only have 50g sbs, so it's up to you if you want to add them.

x | x | x | x | x

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Gotcha! Thanks! :)

From the XYZs I'll drop the Tang/Robin and the Orca/Ceru.

Doubles look mostly fine, if we could bump the Storm XXY up to 1kg and toss the Cyan XXY at 12kg just to see if there are any bites (I know, I know t^t) then we're good to go at your convenience.
Gotcha! Thanks! :)

From the XYZs I'll drop the Tang/Robin and the Orca/Ceru.

Doubles look mostly fine, if we could bump the Storm XXY up to 1kg and toss the Cyan XXY at 12kg just to see if there are any bites (I know, I know t^t) then we're good to go at your convenience.
U8dkiXo.jpg

@1st

alrighty lol.

i'll be able to start the auction tomorrow, and it'll last 5 days. :]

@1st

alrighty lol.

i'll be able to start the auction tomorrow, and it'll last 5 days. :]

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Hello! My first time here, so apologies in advance if I do anything incorrectly! I have an XXY spruce fella hatched the day auras came out and was wondering if you could help me auction him off? This is him and I've never sold a g1 properly before (anything higher than fodder price), so I was hoping you could help me! Along with that, I want to get rid of anyone in this tab, mostly g1s as well, so if you think any would sell I would love to know how much you think they'd be worth!

- I was thinking 3kg for the xxy since I've seen spruce doubles be sold for that, but if you know the market better than I do, so if you have a better price then please feel free to suggest!
- I'm great with the standard 1:1000 rate
- I've never done an auction but I see that you suggest 3 days for most auctions so that would work with me if you think it will?
- no ab, and I'm not too sure how payment plans work but I would be down if there is an interest!

Thank you in advance!
Hello! My first time here, so apologies in advance if I do anything incorrectly! I have an XXY spruce fella hatched the day auras came out and was wondering if you could help me auction him off? This is him and I've never sold a g1 properly before (anything higher than fodder price), so I was hoping you could help me! Along with that, I want to get rid of anyone in this tab, mostly g1s as well, so if you think any would sell I would love to know how much you think they'd be worth!

- I was thinking 3kg for the xxy since I've seen spruce doubles be sold for that, but if you know the market better than I do, so if you have a better price then please feel free to suggest!
- I'm great with the standard 1:1000 rate
- I've never done an auction but I see that you suggest 3 days for most auctions so that would work with me if you think it will?
- no ab, and I'm not too sure how payment plans work but I would be down if there is an interest!

Thank you in advance!
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif

@SoftFrogger

a 3kg sb for the double spruce would work. 3 days is my normal timeframe for smaller auctions of less valuable dragons, but for a double i think 5 days would be better. :]

and for the others in the tab, i'm not really seeing any with super great colours. the ruby/saffron/crimson could be worth a bit, i'd probably give him a 150g sb, but the others would probably only have 20-50g sbs.

@SoftFrogger

a 3kg sb for the double spruce would work. 3 days is my normal timeframe for smaller auctions of less valuable dragons, but for a double i think 5 days would be better. :]

and for the others in the tab, i'm not really seeing any with super great colours. the ruby/saffron/crimson could be worth a bit, i'd probably give him a 150g sb, but the others would probably only have 20-50g sbs.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
5 days it is! And we can do 150g for the ruby / saffron / crimson, hopefully give him a chance to actually be gened up instead of waiting in my hibden forever ^^'
5 days it is! And we can do 150g for the ruby / saffron / crimson, hopefully give him a chance to actually be gened up instead of waiting in my hibden forever ^^'
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 88