Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | oxen's auction service
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 91
Sounds perfect, thank you!
Sounds perfect, thank you!
Ef1ONJ1.png
Hello again! Would you be able to do an auction for this girl in the near future? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93338303][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/933384/93338303.png[/img][/url] Her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3319655]IC/PC thread[/url] suggested some pretty lofty potential bids, so I was thinking of starting her around 15kg. I'd be willing to take up to 1/3 in treasure at 1:1000, no items this time. Maybe a 5-day runtime again?
Hello again! Would you be able to do an auction for this girl in the near future?
93338303.png
Her IC/PC thread suggested some pretty lofty potential bids, so I was thinking of starting her around 15kg. I'd be willing to take up to 1/3 in treasure at 1:1000, no items this time. Maybe a 5-day runtime again?
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png

@Corroded

oh yes, i'd say 15kg is a good sb for her. and 5 days is a good timeframe.

i should be able to start the auction on the 7th. :]

@Corroded

oh yes, i'd say 15kg is a good sb for her. and 5 days is a good timeframe.

i should be able to start the auction on the 7th. :]
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Hi oxen!

I come to you in hopes of requesting a slot and auctioning off a few matchy G1s that were promising and matchy from my birthday mini mass hatch. I also have some older leftover kids in another tab + some kids I do not feel strongly about but could have potential for an auction, but I am open to your feedback on the second tab kids.

Please see the two tabs below for the kids I wish to auction:

Tab One (the matchy kids that are promising)

Tab Two (Older G1s and the less nice but have potential kids)

I also wanted to ask how promising do you find the metals/cream/flaxen girl... I feel that maybe metals doesnt fully match the more pastel vibes of the sec/tert for pastel enjoyers, but she works so well, so I am curious of what SB you would set for her.

I am more lenient on the others regarding SBs (especially tab two - if there are dragons you do not think are worth auctioning let me know! I have... a hot podge mess of many dragons I ended up realizing I am less attached to and I am willing to work out how many you are comfortable auctioning as I know tab two is alot - I also appreciate your help and thanks again!)
Hi oxen!

I come to you in hopes of requesting a slot and auctioning off a few matchy G1s that were promising and matchy from my birthday mini mass hatch. I also have some older leftover kids in another tab + some kids I do not feel strongly about but could have potential for an auction, but I am open to your feedback on the second tab kids.

Please see the two tabs below for the kids I wish to auction:

Tab One (the matchy kids that are promising)

Tab Two (Older G1s and the less nice but have potential kids)

I also wanted to ask how promising do you find the metals/cream/flaxen girl... I feel that maybe metals doesnt fully match the more pastel vibes of the sec/tert for pastel enjoyers, but she works so well, so I am curious of what SB you would set for her.

I am more lenient on the others regarding SBs (especially tab two - if there are dragons you do not think are worth auctioning let me know! I have... a hot podge mess of many dragons I ended up realizing I am less attached to and I am willing to work out how many you are comfortable auctioning as I know tab two is alot - I also appreciate your help and thanks again!)
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png

@TheUltimateOwl

for tab one, the aqua/cobalt would have a 100g sb, the navy/phthalo a 200g sb, and while metals can be a bit hard to work with, i think the metals/cream/flaxen could still have a 400g sb.

as for tab two, there are a few i can see that would only have 50g sbs, it's up to you if you want to try an auction for them, but they might not do too well.

x | x | x | x | x | x

the rest would probably have 100g+ sbs, and for the doubles:

xyx turquoise - 800g
xyx amber - 300g
xyy azure - 500g

@TheUltimateOwl

for tab one, the aqua/cobalt would have a 100g sb, the navy/phthalo a 200g sb, and while metals can be a bit hard to work with, i think the metals/cream/flaxen could still have a 400g sb.

as for tab two, there are a few i can see that would only have 50g sbs, it's up to you if you want to try an auction for them, but they might not do too well.

x | x | x | x | x | x

the rest would probably have 100g+ sbs, and for the doubles:

xyx turquoise - 800g
xyx amber - 300g
xyy azure - 500g

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@oxen That works for me!

Forgot to mention the three doubles - also I am going to make sure everyone has updated scries in their bios as the discord update broke a handful of the links to them, if you need my assistance with scries that have outfits let me know!

Also for all the additional information needed for the auctions:
  • SBs: Discussed as above and I agree to those SBs
  • g:t rate: 1:1000
  • Aside eggs accepted at 1:225g, not seeking any other items right now!
  • time frame: between 5-7 days
  • AB: None
@oxen That works for me!

Forgot to mention the three doubles - also I am going to make sure everyone has updated scries in their bios as the discord update broke a handful of the links to them, if you need my assistance with scries that have outfits let me know!

Also for all the additional information needed for the auctions:
  • SBs: Discussed as above and I agree to those SBs
  • g:t rate: 1:1000
  • Aside eggs accepted at 1:225g, not seeking any other items right now!
  • time frame: between 5-7 days
  • AB: None

@TheUltimateOwl

alrighty, thank you. i should be able to start the auction on the 9th, and it'll last 5 days. :]

@TheUltimateOwl

alrighty, thank you. i should be able to start the auction on the 9th, and it'll last 5 days. :]

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@oxen Sounds good! Tysm!
@oxen Sounds good! Tysm!
Wasn't this girl's auction supposed to start yesterday? Or was I supposed to confirm something?
Wasn't this girl's auction supposed to start yesterday? Or was I supposed to confirm something?
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png

@Corroded

oh yes, i was waiting for a confirmation.

sorry about that. i can start the auction today.

@Corroded

oh yes, i was waiting for a confirmation.

sorry about that. i can start the auction today.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 91