Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | oxen's auction service
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 91

@1st

hi, i found some info on g4 naomi dragons while searching for a pinglist, and apparently g4 naomi/ignis dragons can go for 1.5-5kg, seeming to average around ~3-4kg for imps.

i just wanted to let you know, since it seems a 400g sb is way too low for a g4 naomi+ignis.

i still haven't found a pinglist, but i suppose i could post about the auction in the naomi sales thread once it's up.

@1st

hi, i found some info on g4 naomi dragons while searching for a pinglist, and apparently g4 naomi/ignis dragons can go for 1.5-5kg, seeming to average around ~3-4kg for imps.

i just wanted to let you know, since it seems a 400g sb is way too low for a g4 naomi+ignis.

i still haven't found a pinglist, but i suppose i could post about the auction in the naomi sales thread once it's up.
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels

@dendrapsis

i think most of the g1s in the tab could probably start at a 50-100g sb, but we can definitely do a 15g sb if you want, and make it a sort of penny auction.

and just looking at the colours, both set an hamen would have 300g sbs, but i understand wanting to get back some of the gems spent on genes, so i could put them both at a 500g sb if you'd like

@dendrapsis

i think most of the g1s in the tab could probably start at a 50-100g sb, but we can definitely do a 15g sb if you want, and make it a sort of penny auction.

and just looking at the colours, both set an hamen would have 300g sbs, but i understand wanting to get back some of the gems spent on genes, so i could put them both at a 500g sb if you'd like

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
I wouldn't mind meeting in the middle and maybe doing a 30g sb? I mostly just want to get rid of them lol. 300g sb sounds fine for both of them as well.
I wouldn't mind meeting in the middle and maybe doing a 30g sb? I mostly just want to get rid of them lol. 300g sb sounds fine for both of them as well.
ozcydpE.png dendra
he / she
nineteen
Nice, we love to see it. Whatever you're feeling on prices works for me in that case!
Nice, we love to see it. Whatever you're feeling on prices works for me in that case!
U8dkiXo.jpg

@dendrapsis

alrighty! i'll be able to start the auction tomorrow and it'll last 4 days. :]

@1st

cool. i'll start him at 3kg since that seems to be the most common price i'm seeing.

@dendrapsis

alrighty! i'll be able to start the auction tomorrow and it'll last 4 days. :]

@1st

cool. i'll start him at 3kg since that seems to be the most common price i'm seeing.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
That's great! Thank you so much once again.
That's great! Thank you so much once again.
ozcydpE.png dendra
he / she
nineteen
Hello! I would love to enlist your services but I didn't see a form or anything like that. Would a PM be easier?
Hello! I would love to enlist your services but I didn't see a form or anything like that. Would a PM be easier?
Hatchery & Coli / Leveling Service

@Aleois

you can just post in the thread or send a pm if you want. i don't mind

@Aleois

you can just post in the thread or send a pm if you want. i don't mind

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Hi, I have 5 G1s in my Auction Tab that I'm looking to auction. They should all have at least 1 scry in their bios.

As for SBs i was thinking:
500g for the Lead/Cyan/Aqua
2kg for the Hickory/Camo XXY (its an Xmas hatch)
500g-1kg for the Shale/Blue XYY (its leap day hatch)
50g for the Olive/Stone/Taupe (its 1off XYY)
200g for the Obs/Garnet/Auburn

I just use a flat 1:1000, g:t rate for the ease of it. I don't items. Any time for the start date, length, and snipe guard is fine.

Thank you.
Hi, I have 5 G1s in my Auction Tab that I'm looking to auction. They should all have at least 1 scry in their bios.

As for SBs i was thinking:
500g for the Lead/Cyan/Aqua
2kg for the Hickory/Camo XXY (its an Xmas hatch)
500g-1kg for the Shale/Blue XYY (its leap day hatch)
50g for the Olive/Stone/Taupe (its 1off XYY)
200g for the Obs/Garnet/Auburn

I just use a flat 1:1000, g:t rate for the ease of it. I don't items. Any time for the start date, length, and snipe guard is fine.

Thank you.
Ef1ONJ1.png

@Cerion

those sbs look good. i'll probably do 500g for the xyy blue.

i'll be able to start the auction tomorrow, and it'll last 4 days. :]

@Cerion

those sbs look good. i'll probably do 500g for the xyy blue.

i'll be able to start the auction tomorrow, and it'll last 4 days. :]

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 91