Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcana City, Shattered Ideals OOC CLOSED
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
I was desperately grasping on to the little strands of memories I have from my 8th grade poetry class like ehhhh.... I'm not good at thissss
I was desperately grasping on to the little strands of memories I have from my 8th grade poetry class like ehhhh.... I'm not good at thissss
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
I don't think Aborren actually told Alex about the core, though they have mentioned they can be injured
I don't think Aborren actually told Alex about the core, though they have mentioned they can be injured
Wait - oml imma fix it T^T
Wait - oml imma fix it T^T
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Okay, fixed. Oml, I was rereading Aborren's character sheet, but then got confused on what was said in the IC thread and the OOC threads lol I was too lazy to look the first time >.<
Okay, fixed. Oml, I was rereading Aborren's character sheet, but then got confused on what was said in the IC thread and the OOC threads lol I was too lazy to look the first time >.<

Any Pronouns - FR time
I love the idea of Aborren having no idea what a creepypasta is and just thinking like "is it some kind of noodle dish???"

fr tho I can totally imagine them reading a creepypasta featuring themself and being like "what is this?..."
I love the idea of Aborren having no idea what a creepypasta is and just thinking like "is it some kind of noodle dish???"

fr tho I can totally imagine them reading a creepypasta featuring themself and being like "what is this?..."
I'll get a post out sometime before Monday, been busy with the family today
I'll get a post out sometime before Monday, been busy with the family today
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Gyuhhhh actually this post will have to be done sometime tomorrow it's super late here
Gyuhhhh actually this post will have to be done sometime tomorrow it's super late here
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
AHHHHHH okok I got a post out
AHHHHHH okok I got a post out

Clayton Academy
that moment when you see your boss in a rap battle
that moment when you see your boss in a rap battle
its my birth tomorrow :)
its my birth tomorrow :)
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39