Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LEAP] Water & Ice Foddart - Closed
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@Tserin I'll be sending you the rest of my levels for lizzytiki!
@Tserin I'll be sending you the rest of my levels for lizzytiki!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
@Lunalatic
Hello! Since lizzytiki is in Water, please direct your dragons to a Water receiver so they can go towards Water.
@Lunalatic
Hello! Since lizzytiki is in Water, please direct your dragons to a Water receiver so they can go towards Water.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
ah, my bad.

@lizzytiki, here's the rest of my levels for your skin.
ah, my bad.

@lizzytiki, here's the rest of my levels for your skin.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
@Rashakiro Ahhhh! I love it!! thank you!
@Rashakiro Ahhhh! I love it!! thank you!
EVz0MRA.gifHGFalseItemBadge.pngFIBER_ARTS_CLUB_BADGE.png7wIcn90.png
@Rashakiro

Thank you so much! Looks fantastic~
@Rashakiro

Thank you so much! Looks fantastic~
Bonsai.png
Your adopts are ready! Let me know if you want any changes :) @Kirmon64 [img]https://i.imgur.com/3XIvRLr.png[/img] @SomaJean [img]https://i.imgur.com/b6bQsN7.png[/img]
Your adopts are ready! Let me know if you want any changes :)

@Kirmon64
3XIvRLr.png

@SomaJean
b6bQsN7.png
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@Blazestorm22 @pikammd just a quick update after a loooong sleep! gonna give my wrist the rest of the weekend to relax and start again at it early next week. i'll ping you once in a while to keep you updated! thanks for getting those levels in so quick yesterday [emoji=guardian love size=1]
@Blazestorm22 @pikammd

just a quick update after a loooong sleep! gonna give my wrist the rest of the weekend to relax and start again at it early next week. i'll ping you once in a while to keep you updated! thanks for getting those levels in so quick yesterday
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ aWhQD.gif nqSCk.gif H9wwN.gif
@oreides
Definitely go rest! You made so much amazing art during the push! Don't worry, your art is totally worth the wait <3
@oreides
Definitely go rest! You made so much amazing art during the push! Don't worry, your art is totally worth the wait <3
waterb1.pngH9klr6C.pngMKHInJR.pngIMG-7708.png7UXlQKU.gif
@rashakiro There are no thoughts in that head of his. Just the why I love him. Thank you so so much!
@rashakiro There are no thoughts in that head of his. Just the why I love him. Thank you so so much!
Recently returned from Hiatus, please be patient or gentle.
@oreides Absolutely no problem! I'm having to stop for the weekend as well due to my wrist (I'm a chainmaille/scalemaille artist). You take your time darling, heal up first and I'll be patient!
@oreides Absolutely no problem! I'm having to stop for the weekend as well due to my wrist (I'm a chainmaille/scalemaille artist). You take your time darling, heal up first and I'll be patient!
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49