Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Arrrgghh I hate having a cold
Arrrgghh I hate having a cold
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
My day literally could only get worse if my pc exploded. I've ruined my headset. The universe is laughing at me. I hate today.
My day literally could only get worse if my pc exploded. I've ruined my headset. The universe is laughing at me. I hate today.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
i wonder if we're going to get a ton of rain again this year or that was a complete fluke. i took a weather class once and i don't remember any of it. wouldn't mind more rain again as long as there's no flooding though, it was crazy seeing the sunflowers everywhere last year.
i wonder if we're going to get a ton of rain again this year or that was a complete fluke. i took a weather class once and i don't remember any of it. wouldn't mind more rain again as long as there's no flooding though, it was crazy seeing the sunflowers everywhere last year.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Huh. That was…interesting. I think I might have to re-read the book now, since I feel like I missed something towards the end there. Those last few chapters were certainly a wild ride though.

Talking about Godkiller by Hannah Kaner.

Was kinda hoping there wouldn’t be a romantic subplot - but it’s done pretty well and is fairly slow-burn, so not complaining too much!
Huh. That was…interesting. I think I might have to re-read the book now, since I feel like I missed something towards the end there. Those last few chapters were certainly a wild ride though.

Talking about Godkiller by Hannah Kaner.

Was kinda hoping there wouldn’t be a romantic subplot - but it’s done pretty well and is fairly slow-burn, so not complaining too much!
68626024.png
why are we still doing daylights saving time
why are we still doing daylights saving time
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/Iw-ziOiOs3MAAAAd/sea-bunny-sea.gif
sea-bunny-sea.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
Everything I do is a failure!
Everything I do is a failure!
~If I do NOT respond in three minutes I am at work or away from the computer!~
i've learned so much about hashbrown hovel against my will
i've learned so much about hashbrown hovel against my will
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I stg the thought process of my university is "It has been 5 months, let's make it MORE complicated to log into the schools website."
I stg the thought process of my university is "It has been 5 months, let's make it MORE complicated to log into the schools website."
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Listen man, I KNOW this Walking Wake is hacked, but it has obtainable stats and can realistically be obtained, so I'm keeping it, although not using it

I DESPISE hacked mons, though. What's the point of cheating your way to a good mon? The fun is training them yourself. The only reason I'm keeping this poor thing is because i play violet and my version exclusives could, be better
Listen man, I KNOW this Walking Wake is hacked, but it has obtainable stats and can realistically be obtained, so I'm keeping it, although not using it

I DESPISE hacked mons, though. What's the point of cheating your way to a good mon? The fun is training them yourself. The only reason I'm keeping this poor thing is because i play violet and my version exclusives could, be better
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder